JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 06.05.2022, 03:17
Mega Loader

well i finally got it , i was getting confused because of the wording..

Container Url = Source URL in packagizer rules menu, that explains why there is no "If container's url match this section at all.. they are the same thing named differently .

It is called "Source Url" in packagizer rules menu and Container Url in "Show download urls" window.

Now with all these information, i think MyJDownloader has a big flaw for my usage situations....As i rename captured files and rename them by source url,

when i am at this page:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

When i copy the first entry's web page's link with a right click and "copy link adress"
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

and paste that link into Jdownloader,
all captured links have the correct "source URL"

But if i do the same with MyJdownloader,(despite me right click the link and execute" download with JDownloader) it incorrectly registers the source URL as
instead of

This is what is preventing me from using MyJdownload add on at all and it think it is a bug or its the way that web site is tryin to avoid crawlers...but again, i believe it s bug of MyJdownloader add on

Last edited by I3ordo; 06.05.2022 at 11:09.
Old 06.05.2022, 14:50
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3ordo View Post
This is what is preventing me from using MyJdownload add on at all and it think it is a bug or its the way that web site is tryin to avoid crawlers...but again, i believe it s bug of MyJdownloader add on
It's no bug, it's a feature and also available without MyJDownloader.
When you copy via MyJDownloader, the extension will also add the sourceURL (browser tab url).
Same happens/works when you do select the link and copy selection (CTRL+C) to clipboard instead of rightclick copy. When you have a selection, JDownloader often is able to also read the current browser tab url and it's one of the sourceURLs. With rightclick copy, this is not possible.

sourceURL(s) in Packagizer Rules are ALL URLs that lead to final URL. DownloadURL -> the final URL. sourceURL = every url inbetween, the link you copy, a page between, maybe link shortener.
DownloadURL -> Z
sourceURLs -> A->B->C...Z

You just have to modify the sourceURL contains rule to match on the sourceURL you are interested in.

Last edited by Jiaz; 06.05.2022 at 14:57.
Old 08.05.2022, 00:15
Mega Loader

Okay i agree that it s not a bug , it happens with this web site which uncovers the real links only on mouse hover.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**.

when right clicked on **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
and send to myjdownloader addon

it does not happen with other web sites.

note: when i rightclick to send it with the addon, my mouse hovers over the link but iguess somethings happen which breaks the "mouse hovered over" status

Last edited by I3ordo; 08.05.2022 at 00:17.
Old 09.05.2022, 19:11
JD Manager

@I3ordo: When you add a link via MyJDownloader extension, the extension will try to add as much information as possible, so the current tab will be added as source url as well. So in this case you have current tab, the copied link, both are source URLs as they lead to the final link
When you do it directory on a page of an item, then there is no page between current tab and final links.

In short: there is no problem/bug at all. All you have to do is to make sure your sourceURL condition matches on the correct url you want to process
Old 09.05.2022, 19:12
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3ordo View Post
it does not happen with other web sites.
It happens on every website. It only depends on if you add the final links directly or add another link/page where the links are embedded in.