JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 26.01.2017, 03:25
JD Adviser

Default DataFile.com won't immediately start next downloads

I always keep JD2 set to twenty downloads at a time. Works great for me.

With most paid hosters, if I have 200 links all lined up, I can click on the folder name and click "force download start" and the first twenty files begin downloading. As soon as one file completes, the status for that file shows "finished" and then the next one in the queue automatically starts.

This is not always the case with DataFile links, though. Quite often, if I have a folder of 200 DF links, I can click on the folder name, click on "force download start" and the first twenty files will start downloading. But then, when one is finished, another one does not automatically begin. In fact, all twenty need to complete before another twenty will start.

In the past this was not a problem because even when there was two or three files left, all the bandwidth speed would go to those files. When it finally got down to the one last active DL link, that one would be going blazing fast. So there was never a disadvantage to having to complete all 20 downloads before moving on to the next 20.

But now, I have DataFile links that are downloading slowly. Most download at full subscription speed ... but in every 20 links there are always two or three that are going super slow - slower than "free mode". So if 20 large DataFile links should only take 90 minutes to complete, only 18 or so will complete in that time - and the other two say 1d 14h 53s (or whatever) to complete.

So I have to disable those two manually and then start the whole folder again so I have twenty downloads going.

Is there any way I can get around this problem? I have this problem whether whole folders are enabled or disabled.

I'm not that worried about the occasional super-slow DataFile link. I just want to keep twenty downloads going at all times - and not wait for all twenty to complete before new ones begin.

Last edited by Sac John; 26.01.2017 at 03:28.
Old 26.01.2017, 04:19
English Supporter

and what happens if you don't force download?

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.01.2017, 05:10
JD Adviser

I don't quite understand the question. That is the only way I have ever started downloads. Are you saying there is a different way that will make DataFile advance in the queue every time one file is completed?
Old 26.01.2017, 06:35
English Supporter

their is a difference between download and force download.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.01.2017, 11:51
JD Adviser

No difference. All twenty files needed to complete before a new set of twenty began downloading.