JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Decrypter Plugin Reports

Old 07.09.2010, 13:16
Mega Loader

Exclamation rapidshere not picking up file size / RS detecting a file already downloading

well it keeps timing out , one of the plugin is a bust im gussing , not sure which ... it works in my browser but only after waiting ages due to JD making it think im in tha download for the longest time

Last edited by Jiaz; 08.09.2010 at 10:43.
Old 07.09.2010, 13:28
JD Manager

timeouts mean firewall/av issues or too many chunks/downlaods.

what firewall/av do you have? how many chunks/downloads?
Old 07.09.2010, 13:33
Mega Loader

sorry wasint thinking , no its not timing out per say , the timer counts down from 2 mins within J , on the web page it counts down from 14 or it works or it dosnt work , iv been using the same AV since i started using j downloader a year ago , im using zone alarm but thats irrelevant as i konw how to use the software

sorry for being very vauge ," rapidshare already a download from your ip in progress"

is what i was getting , i had had it since last night , i turned off my PC and rest the modem , and tried again today but it still wasint working , it seems to be working now for some odd reason ....
Old 08.09.2010, 07:37
Mega Loader

okey i worked out the problem , just note im a free user , nbascily after a number of hours lets say close to 24 maybe around 18 hours , rapidshare will throw its guts up and at that point j tris to count to 5 mins the problem is the page itself needs about 20 mins or so to count and etch time jd gets to the end of the timer it makes the time longer cause it casues the timer on the web page to disapper , bascily the handlers maulfuction after quite a few hours and wont just fix itself if you leve it beecse the page keeps crapping out.
Old 08.09.2010, 10:28
JD Manager

what you mean with *timer disapper on web page*
jd tries in 5 mins intervals because sometimes you can continue downloading earlier.
Old 08.09.2010, 10:34
Mega Loader

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
what you mean with *timer disapper on web page*
jd tries in 5 mins intervals because sometimes you can continue downloading earlier.
i get that but there is point after X amount of hours , what happens is all of a sudden a download will stop half way thro and say " rapidshare already a download from your ip in progress" after that it will count down from 5 , now every time i get that message jd will keep counting and unless i disable all rapid downloads and let about 1min or so pass when i go to the link or any link in firefox for rapid the timer will not display but the message " rapidshare already a download from your ip in progress" will be there and no timer , so from there i have to wait 15 mins , then its safe to use jd again , bascily there is a point after about 18 hours or close to 3gb that is craps out and dos that. the problem is i could leve it go for an hour and jd would be stuck in a loop
Old 08.09.2010, 10:42
JD Manager

okay will change to wait 15 mins again
Old 08.09.2010, 10:43
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
okay will change to wait 15 mins again
heres the thing , set it to do that if its been running longer then 15 hours @ 2 hour intervuls , give that a try casue most of the time it works its just after a few hours it gets stuck
Old 28.10.2010, 16:14
Mega Loader

is there anything that can be tweaked ?as it takes along time for RS downloads to start , also a few of the plugins are starting to fail
Old 29.10.2010, 12:19
remi

If you're a freeloader RS imposes a wait time.

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log? Provide this information for each non-functioning plug-in.

Create one thread per plug-in that doesn't work. Search the plug-in/decrypter forums before you create another thread.