JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05.07.2015, 01:30
squirtmph

Exclamation thefile.me download fail

I have check online and URL link works fine, why JD docent want to start to download?
I have 9 URL from the same server!

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Thank you!
Old 05.07.2015, 05:03
English Supporter

Fixed

thanks for your report

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 05.07.2015, 22:29
squirtmph

Red face

I have follow this tutorial web link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
I have number my question, follow by the same number posted from above link, also I have attached few images. for you to view where the problem could be!.
In this question I have changed from JD Settings to the one was suggested:
Q2. Limit your download speed by setting it to a bit less than your maximum download speed:
- Go here in order to check your maximum theorical download speed, and then set a limit in your jdownloader, with a bit less, about 10% less than your maximum download speed.
In example, if you maximum download speed is 5000kb/s, set it to 4400kb/s.
This setting could prevent packets to be lost because of network lock up, with a free space for the retransmision of packets and network data which will grant a secure download.:
Key: Download speed (JD2 Beta_Original) 51200
Quote:
Download
First test:12.82 Mbps = 12820kb/s = 12800
Second Test:12.84
Upload
First:3.36
Second:3.40
My Questions are?
1. Add Jdownloader files to exclusion list of Antivirus, firewall and HIPs software?
JDownloader.exe, JDownloader.jar, JDownloaderBETA.exe, JDownloaderD3D.exe, JDownloaderPortable.exe, JDUpdate.exe ( I don't Know where they are located)
Please see image #1
2. Limit your download speed by setting it to a bit less than your maximum download speed?
Please see image #2
5. Check your internet connection for network stability and errors?
Please see image #5
Attached Thumbnails
1. Add Jdownloader files to exclusion list of Antivirus, firewall and HIPs software (AVG).jpg   2. Limit your download speed by setting it to a bit less than your maximum download speed.jpg   5. Check your internet connection for network stability and errors.jpg   Question_How can I solve most download CRC errors.jpg  

Last edited by squirtmph; 06.07.2015 at 01:45.
Old 06.07.2015, 05:04
English Supporter

sorry your referenced url was lost due to bug in our url filtering forum software.

I don't quite agree with the premise that you need to physically set a speed limit in our download program. Unlimited (0) should be fine. I believe that you should ensure that you do not start more total connections (max con per file * max siml dl) than your modem/router can support. Modem/router should be able to apply QoS (quality of service) which then allows other services on your network access to the internet without chance of packet loss. Starting more connections than your modem can provide bandwidth for is more likely to cause socket issues than downloading at unlimited speed. For instance, I can achieve max download speed with 1 (1 * 1) total connection, why start 400 (20 * 20) ? even with speed limiter enabled using 400 connections under your premise, implies that downloads will work and so will the network... Downloads in JDownloader will not work under this instance and will still suffer connection issues in client over and over again.

1) if its easier you probably can set an exclusion path c:\users\username\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0\
that should cover everything within that install path. That said if you can't just add the jdownloader 2.exe and jdownloader.jar that should be enough. jdownloader.jar used for updater and stuff outside of exe at times.

2) In my opinion it's not required, your network hardware should do this.

3 or is that meant to be 5) see above for my answer. before 1

Old 08.07.2015, 04:11
squirtmph

Wink Settings response!

Q1.That said if you can't just add the jdownloader 2.exe and jdownloader.jar that should be enough.
jdownloader.jar used for updater and stuff outside of exe at times.

Me:
I have found 3 path locations:
Quote:
1.jdownloader.jar
Executable Jar File (.jar)
C:\Users\Mugrozo\AppData\Local\JDownloader v2.0
2.Executable Jar File (.jar)
C:\Users\Mugrozo\Downloads\JD2 Premium\jd2 fully loaded 02-02-2015\jDownloader2 install and play [premium accounts added]
3.Executable Jar File (.jar)
C:\Users\Mugrozo\Downloads\JD2 Premium\jd2 fully loaded 02-02-2015\jDownloader2 install and play [premium accounts added]\znot loader2
Q2. I can achieve max download speed with 1 (1 * 1) total connection, why start 400 (20 * 20) ? even with speed limiter enabled using 400 connections under your premise,
Implies that downloads will work and so will the network
Me:
Quote:
Max. Simultaneous Downloads = 1
Max. Chunk per Download = 1
This are the setting you, have suggested above?
Quote:
P.S. If I chose this setting, how many download I can’t start at once?
Q3.set a speed limit in our download program. Unlimited (0)
Me:
Quote:
I cannot leave it to you open suggestions here, I try to type 0.
General: Download Speed Limit = I got 51200 unable to change to “0”
General: Download Speed Limits = Uncheck
Thank you very much for taking your time and giving me allot information, fro searching peak download performance!

Last edited by squirtmph; 08.07.2015 at 04:17.
Old 08.07.2015, 05:31
English Supporter

a1) your response is more so statement

a2) I said find out the minimum amount of total connections required in order to achieve your average maximum bandwidth. Do not start more downloads/total connections than required. You will need to find out this limit yourself, I can not recommend this as my WAN isn't the same as yours.

a3) your response is more so statement

you're welcome.

Old 09.07.2015, 02:48
squirtmph

Question one, I end up with three option, out of this 3 option . should I chose, what option? 1,2,3.

Thanks again for giving support to my question!
Old 09.07.2015, 07:12
English Supporter

Maybe do some cleanup and install fresh JD so you only have one, not three.
Old 09.07.2015, 10:47
English Supporter

I'm with tony, one install, exemptions as required as stated in my original answer 1). Their is no need for three installs.

Old 10.07.2015, 05:01
squirtmph

Smile Thank you!

Thank you for all feed back to my question & concerns!

I will do fresh Install....
P.S.
Do you guys have support for x64 Bite version, I read before you guys not longer have 64 bite software.

I haven't done a search if you guys brought back 64 vs 32 Bite version. since I have Windows 64. it will be wonderful to install x64.
Thanks
Old 10.07.2015, 10:04
JD Manager

JDownloader works for 32 and 64 bit.
When you install JD, it will automatically choose the correct java version.
Old 12.07.2015, 05:03
squirtmph

Smile

Thank you very much!!!
Closed Thread