JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Problems & Bug Reports

Old 02.12.2019, 20:33
Junior Loader

Default qnap ts-451 + myjdownloader slow speed

Hello.
It has been killing for 2 months with the problem of download speed through the myjdownloader plugin installed on my qnap ts-451. It used to work well once and it's not like that anymore.
I have several premium accounts purchased. Among others on uploaded.to or rapidu.net. When I download something on my computer from these accounts, the transfer is at a maximum speed of about 72MB / s with me. When I add these links to myyjdownloader on my qnap, the download speed is about half of the transfer, i.e. within 30MB / s. It used to work fine and now it works half well.
I noticed such a strange thing.
There are various types of internet speed testing websites on the internet where you can do a test by downloading a test file. Here are 2 examples:
ftp.task.gda.pl/test/10giga
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**ftp://ftp.atman.pl/test5gb
If I put these links in myyjdownloader on my qnap, the transfer is full, i.e. 72MB / s. So it is able to download myyjdownloader files on my qnap at maximum speed.
I don't understand why he can't do this with other hosting plans on which I have premium accounts.
I also remember that about two months ago it worked well.
Old 04.12.2019, 10:01
Junior Loader

I talked on the qnap forum and one person has already confirmed that I have the same download problem as me. Has qnap ts-251.
Old 21.03.2020, 09:13
Junior Loader

Nobody will help me in this topic? I also noticed that if I download from premium hosting the processor in QNAP works 100%. I think this causes a problem.
I have already seen such a topic here on the forum in the Windows application and the problem has been fixed. Can anyone fix the QNAP linux application?
This is the application:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 23.03.2020, 12:32
Community Manager

Hi,

your issue is probably similar to these two german threads:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=82298
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=82563

Check out the other threads (use google translate) and also please post a debug log:
Settings --> Advanced Settings --> log: debug mode --> Enable this, restart JD, make sure that your problem happens --> Post your log here

Please post your log-ID here | bitte poste deine Log-ID hier.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?