JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.02.2018, 09:54
Black Hole

It's only been broken for 2 1/2 months:

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=76103

Just not much of a priority to fix it, I guess. It's simply because they switched captchas from RCv1 to RCv2 like everyone else is, but the other hosts plugins didn't seem to break (or be broken as long) when they switched. Filefox is a Filejoker clone, so the plugin should be fairly similar to Filejoker which had the same thing happen not too long before Filefox's plugin broke the same way.

Actually it COULD be because in addition to the captcha change they also implemented a pre-captcha wait timer. Just like Filejoker did. Because they're run by the same people. In any case there's a ticket, it's just not assigned to anyone.

But, if you really need MORE logs:
08.02.18 23.10.52 <--> 08.02.18 23.44.52 jdlog://6438354433151/

Links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I've really tried to be patient and not bump my original bug report, but then I see a post where the developers act like no one knows the bug still exists. Hell, if I had access to the source java code for the Filejoker and Filefox plugins I could probably have fixed it by now, and I'm not even a programmer.
Old 09.02.2018, 12:32
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
We have to check/fix the plugin first but our plugin developer currently doesn't have much time for JDownloader, so it will take longer to be fixed
That's the main reason. I will increase priority of ticket and let him know
Old 09.02.2018, 17:52
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrown View Post
It's only been broken for 2 1/2 months:

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=76103

Just not much of a priority to fix it, I guess.
Exactly
Quote:
It's simply because they switched captchas from RCv1 to RCv2 like everyone else is, but the other hosts plugins didn't seem to break (or be broken as long) when they switched. Filefox is a Filejoker clone, so the plugin should be fairly similar to Filejoker which had the same thing happen not too long before Filefox's plugin broke the same way.
Wrong. It may seem like that but it is wrong.
I've added an exact changelog below so you can see that this was not a "1-liner bugfix".
Also if you had checked out our code, you'd know by now that this plugin already contained reCaptchaV2 handling ... just not the "new-new" on for this XFS version (XFS = script, that this- and many other filehosts use).
Quote:
[...]
I've really tried to be patient and not bump my original bug report, but then I see a post where the developers act like no one knows the bug still exists. Hell, if I had access to the source java code for the Filejoker and Filefox plugins I could probably have fixed it by now, and I'm not even a programmer.
- You chave access to the source code - JD is open source
- You are welcome to contribute to this project so that in the future, such issues can be addressed quicker
- JD is a free software so reporting bugs is okay but there is just no point in pushing a certain bugfix

Fixed for the next update!
Changelog:
- Upgraded to newer XFS script
- Fixed reCaptchaV2 + waittime bug in new XFS reCaptcha ajax handling
- Added errorhandling for premium 'too many IPs'
- Added errorhandling for premium 'trafficlimit reached'

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 10.02.2018, 09:09
Black Hole

Thank you. It is working now.
Old 20.02.2018, 06:47
JD Addict

I bought a premium account and JD won't take the login credentials. It says bad user/pw or captcha. The premium has an assigned user, and I changed the pw to a more friendly one. Nothing helped.

Tried copy-n-paste and typing manually. Note that this was immediately after buying the account. Half a minute after this, I tried four of the links in Chrome and they all worked. This is still the case an hour later.

You can PM me for the details. Here is the log details:

19.02.18 20.47.16 <--> 19.02.18 20.48.32 jdlog://0314454433151/
Old 20.02.2018, 08:03
English Supporter

@normie100
website shows that you need to use EMAIL address and prevents you using the old digit username.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 20.02.2018, 10:11
JD Addict

Thanks! I did not see that requirement.
Old 20.02.2018, 13:17
English Supporter

@normie100
np

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]