JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16.01.2011, 14:50
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
I am sure you do not want to get banned on your second day.
LOL. I like the way you're exerting pressure.

@Blob

Don't worry about the threat. It's up to you to inform yourself about what you need to do about your issue. You could for instance Restart jD twice. If that doesn't help you could provide a complete log. I'm sure you're clever enough to find out how to do this.
Old 16.01.2011, 21:13
multishare

Default Slow Fileserve.com

Does anyone have experience with slow premium download? I identified, that some files goes better then others, may be it depends on unique server where file is located...
I tried it directly in browser...
Old 17.01.2011, 10:29
akiho_fan

i am facing the problem of Hong Kong IP blockage by fileserve
using proxy setting does not help much as it is very unstable
i know megaupload blocks HK IP too but there is no problem by downloading megaupload files with jd
so will there be any solution for fileserve in coming updates??
many thanks
Old 17.01.2011, 12:05
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by multishare View Post
Does anyone have experience with slow premium download? I identified, that some files goes better then others, may be it depends on unique server where file is located...
I tried it directly in browser...
I think this is something you should discuss with them because you're paying for it.
Old 17.01.2011, 12:30
multishare

Default I wanted to share experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I think this is something you should discuss with them because you're paying for it.
I know, but I don`t count with answer:) I just wanted to share experience with other users...
Old 17.01.2011, 13:47
stiwi

The Premium plugin error and auto-uncheck of premium account still exists, at least in Singapore (Singtel). JD is such a great piece of software, which I would even pay for, but it is impossible to use it for some users. And as I can see the issue is not only related to Fileserve, as users of other hosters report the same issue from different locations.
Old 17.01.2011, 14:00
remi

Cool

If you can download with your browser, the problem might also be caused by a bad configuration of your firewall/virus software.

Please read some sticky posts of the forum.
Old 17.01.2011, 14:03
stiwi

Quote:
If you can download with your browser, the problem might also be caused by a bad configuration of your firewall/virus software.
Firewall / antivirus disabled. With IDM & browser it works without any problems. JD was working great too, but it stopped one day reporting the Premium error. JD Developers had remote session twice with me and couldn't fix the problem. So for me, end user, it is pure JD bug, especially if something works through other methods and doesn't work with JD only.
Old 17.01.2011, 14:20
remi

Did you already provide a complete and detailed log?
Old 17.01.2011, 14:50
stiwi

Quote:
Did you already provide a complete and detailed log?
I did send the log 2 times when having a remote session with JD developer. JD is great and developers should think of re-writing this soft for non java and make it handling cookies in proper way. IDM is just so so alternative, definitely not one in all solution like JD.

Today I found out a program called Mipony. I am amazed to be honest, great piece of software. It can do everything JD does, except multiple connections per file... Considering how young is this program, it should outperform JD sooner or later if only developers are motivated enough. And it doesn't have any problems storing my premium details, unchecking it automatically or anything like JD does.

So if browser / IDM / Mipony can handle FS premium properly, why JD can't?

The problem was reported more than 2 months ago in this thread. But if you check carefully also other hosters, users from different countries report exactly the same issues with JD. That makes me thinking it is 100% JD bug, might be related with Java or the way Java handles (or even not) the cookies...
Old 17.01.2011, 15:10
remi

There has been a global plug-in update a few days ago. Can you please post a new log?
Old 17.01.2011, 15:38
Community Manager

@stiwi
Our cookie handling IS GOOD.
Fileserve.com is very buggy and this information is NOT NEW!
Many weeks ago we found this "linkcheck bug" that fileserve has.
We told it to their support but what did they do to fix it....NOTHING!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 17.01.2011, 15:44
remi

@stiwi

Try to download "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** in your browser and you'll understand fileserve.com's server issues.
Old 18.01.2011, 10:29
stiwi

I saw users reporting exactly the same behavior (premium plugin error & auto-uncheck issue) for other hosters as well (Hotfile, Filesonic, Megaupload etc.), so the problem itself is not tied to Fileserve only.

I can tell however that Rapidshare for instance works properly in JD, at least on my side.

Last edited by stiwi; 18.01.2011 at 10:32.
Old 20.01.2011, 18:53
VendettaSRB

Default Plugin error(out of date) Fileserve

:confused::confused::confused:
Old 20.01.2011, 19:35
waldi801

Default Same for Mediafire

It seems that the same problem exists for the hoster Mediafire. After a Update this plugin won´t work. Hope u fix it.

Sincerly

Do not mix Hosts in the same thread. This thread is for FileServe.com only.
The fact that this happens in multiple hosts usually means that this is a General bug and should be reported in General Bug Report.

Last edited by drbits; 20.01.2011 at 22:09.
Old 20.01.2011, 20:49
VendettaSRB

And even when I try to update, it screams error, error error error.

I mean, the programme breaks for no reasons at all. I had it for a long period of time and it broke so many times with no reason.

And the only response I get is that I need to allow Java.exe, to turn off antivirus net scanner and stuff like that.

I tried uninstaling it and then installing it again, but I get errors again. ERROR

Downloadsource: http://update0.jdownloader.org/branc...=1295549356875
http://update0.jdownloader.org/branches/last09/ (-1%) requesttimeAVG=37676
Hash Failed
Error. Updateserver down
Server Busy. Wait 15 Seconds

Old 20.01.2011, 20:52
solarmystic

@VendettaSRB

I've been having the same problem after the latest plugin update attempt.. JDownloader is now broken, the plugin update won't proceed at that same stage... Downloads are now stuck at Connecting... no matter how many times i install and reinstall it.. It seems like the updates for the Veoh plugin is borked on the server

Downloadsource: http://update3.jdownloader.org/branc...=1295549356413
http://update3.jdownloader.org/branches/last09/ (-1%) requesttimeAVG=456
Hash Failed
Error. Retry
Server Busy. Wait 15 Seconds
Old 20.01.2011, 20:59
VendettaSRB

Yep, fileserve works in cryptload too
Old 20.01.2011, 22:11
JD English Support (inactive)

Default Build Broken Please wait for Update

Refer to thread http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=24870
Further messages on this topic will not be helpful.
Old 26.01.2011, 08:50
malarkey101

Just joined Fileserve premium account. But i'm finding it a lot slower then other hosting sites. Where as filesonic i can download at 1.25MB/s. But with fileserve i can only get over 700KB/s.
Old 26.01.2011, 12:03
remi

Report this to FSe as well, because they can do something about it. jD can't.
Old 31.01.2011, 18:08
aelfweard

Default Fileserve "too many wrong captcha attempts"

I am running 0.9.581 and I always get the above error message. Consequently I don't seem to be able to d/l anything from Fileserve at the moment.

This has happened about 8 times in a row (during which time I have correctly answered other reCaptchas for Hotfile) and I am as sure as I can be that I have not got them all wrong.

[EDIT]

Typical - 10 minutes after posting this the next one worked. Whether this is really fixed or not, I'm not sure but we'll see. For the moment the problem has gone away.

Last edited by aelfweard; 31.01.2011 at 18:18. Reason: Started working -bah!
Old 31.01.2011, 18:28
Community Manager

@aelfweard
Can you download via browser while JD shows this message ?
If so it's a bug, if not, JD handles this error correctly!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 31.01.2011, 18:55
khalifa

Default [Help] fileserve problem ...

Hey ...

So I've got this problem and i did make a thread for it in here and it was in Christmas so no body cared I guess ...

but anyways i am making a new thread hoping that anyone can help to fix it ...

the problem is fileserve is not working in JDownloader ! Why ??!!

i mean it says that the captcha is wrong and it takes like 10 min to wait and then its start all over again 10 min !!! so anyone can help with this pls ,,,

:( ...
Old 01.02.2011, 04:23
Rich

I'm having the same problem, I need this to work otherwise I'll have to go and download something else instead an stop using jdownloader :(
Old 01.02.2011, 05:40
DrEcosse

Exclamation IP failing Captcha & Netgear DGN2200

I have successfully downloaded from Fileserve in the past, however more recently, I've been getting this message:
Your IP has failed the captcha too many times. Please retry later.
Also, my router Netgear DGN2200 is not listed in your modem list, so I could not configure JD for reconnection. However, I've since found a script to do that. It would still be good to see the router listed though!

How do I resolve this issue v.v. too many failed Captcha?
BTW: Re-connection only changes the last IP address code and not the whole IP. Is this normal?
Old 01.02.2011, 12:39
remi

Cool

The reCaptcha challenges are getting more difficult by the day. You should complain to FSe. When people would complain massively they'll be forced to change their ways. No army can beat millions of angry people protesting.

For your reconnection issues, please read "Getting started with Reconnection". Yes, it's normal that your IP address is in the same range. The range depends on your ISP.

@khalifa & Rich

I've experienced this several times. I discovered that these links don't work in my browser neither. They seem to be on-line, but you can not download them, despite several days of retrying. This is painful when you've already downloaded a few GB and then suddenly stumble over a link that doesn't work.

I recommend to be very careful with FSe download sets. Before you start downloading a set, be sure you've mirror links from at least one other host, because FSe links are very unreliable.
Old 01.02.2011, 16:02
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming what i thought, the only way to change this is to complain to their support, fileserve was always a buggy hoster.
Their support people are nice but still this hoster is full of bugs^^

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.02.2011, 21:28
smaganti

Default File Serve Account not getting recognisied

Hi,,

I am using JDownloader last09 version 0.9.581 with windows 7 and antivirus is kaspersky.Iam using file serve premium account to download files.premium account keeps disabling and the downloading stops with error too may catcha attempts and also says renewing ipaddress.i have to manually enable the account and it downloads one file and does the same thing again

Sometimes i see my file serve account as invalid and does n't recognise when the expiry date is etc.if i refresh the screen two or three times the account gets recognised.could you please let me knoe the solution for this as i need to download some files ASAP
Old 01.02.2011, 21:47
smaganti

Default File Serve Account not getting recognisied

Hi,,

I am using JDownloader last09 version 0.9.581 with windows 7 and antivirus is kaspersky.Iam using file serve premium account to download files.premium account keeps disabling and the downloading stops with error too may catcha attempts and also says renewing ipaddress.i have to manually enable the account and it downloads one file and does the same thing again

Sometimes i see my file serve account as invalid and does n't recognise when the expiry date is etc.if i refresh the screen two or three times the account gets recognised.could you please let me knoe the solution for this as i need to download some files ASAP
Old 01.02.2011, 22:34
Community Manager

Merged fileserve threads!
@smaganti
For the future please don't open the same thread twice (in 2 different forums) and use the boardsearch and read the rules BEFORE posting!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.02.2011, 23:28
smaganti

pspzockerscene sorry for the duplicate post.I have gone thru he thread nothing seemed to work.issue still keeps happening
Old 02.02.2011, 10:22
JD Manager

provide example links/logs/account data via pm
Old 02.02.2011, 21:53
smaganti

jiaz,

i have sent you PM.Please let me know the issue
Old 03.02.2011, 11:39
smaganti

Any update Jiaz i have PM'ed all the details
Old 03.02.2011, 19:55
L64

Hello. I am having exactly the same problem as Smaganti has described, and had previously used JDownloader with FS for months without problems. I am being forced to look for another downloader program. Downloading via Google Chrome works fine but then I have to click on every link and download simultaneously.

I appreciate that FS may be buggy, but it looks like there is a simple stop-gap solution until things are sorted out: All I have to do is manually re-enable the account in JD every few minutes and things download fine, so:

### Could you please add an option to automatically re-enable premium accounts if they get disabled, perhaps only checking every few minutes? ###

This should be very easy to program, and would make it work sufficiently well for now.

Thanks!

PS - I think JD is great but this issue needs to be taken seriously.
Old 04.02.2011, 00:40
ronaldo786

Default Plugin Defekt Fehler bei Fileserve

Hallo JD team,

Ich habe da einen Problem mit Fileserve links. Normalerweise lade ich nur von Megaupload und Rapidshare. Aber ich habe da ein paar fileserve links von denen ich was laden moechte, aber es klappt nicht.Ich schreibe immer erst das captcha rein und dann muss ich so 40 sekunden warten und dann kommt Plugin defekt!? Wisst ihr warum es nicht geht? Ahja ich lade als free user bei fileserve.

EDIT: Es tut mir leid ich sehe jetzt erst, das ich bei Hoster-Plugin sektion meinen Thread aufmachen haette sollen. TUT MIR LEID

hier mein log datei **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Vielen Dank fur eure harte Arbeit

mfg

ronaldo786

Last edited by ronaldo786; 04.02.2011 at 00:58.
Old 04.02.2011, 11:47
remi

Cool

Please wait for the devs to sort this out or help them as much as you can.

See also "Getting started as a JD-Developer".

Last edited by remi; 04.02.2011 at 11:50.
Old 04.02.2011, 14:09
Intr0

This started happening for me over the last 2 days or so. "Your IP has failed the captcha too many times" I'm a free user who regularly takes the mick with how much I download. It is exactly the same in Firefox meaning JD is helpless to solve the problem.

As a temp workaround, for those stranded needing parts for a big file. I have found that if you reset the file in Jd after just over 2 mins you get maybe a 50/50 chance it will allow you to get the capture & download. I repeat even though the timer is counting down from 10 mins, reset it as soon as the timer drop below 8 mins and I get more positive results this way than waiting 10 mins.

Feel free to tell me I'm talking BS, but this is what I'm doing right now

Last edited by Intr0; 04.02.2011 at 14:11.
Closed Thread