JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 14.03.2016, 02:28
Wind Gust

Smile Are there no more updates for Jdownloader1?

Well. Are they no more updates for JDownloader 1. I have version 0.9.581.

1fichier, Zippyshare, Openload, Clicknupload, depositfiles, depfile, YouTube etc were not working for a long time and now solidfiles is not working. Plugin error out of date error.

I have JD2 beta installed in a different PC but i don't like it. it's too confusing, JD1 was easy to use, the interface was simple and i like the skin of jD1. I don't like JD2 interface.

If you are not going to update JD1. Is it possible to at least have the same skin option and the look and simple interface of JD1 as an option for JD2 beta.

Thanks.
:)
Old 14.03.2016, 02:43
English Supporter

@knewace
we haven't released plugin updates for JDownloader 0.9 since ~15 December 2014. There will be no more updates moving forward.

JDownloader 2.0 is built off JDownloader 0.9 so it has the same GUI interface, with minor changes which introduce new features (linkgrabber side panel), filters views (column clicking), filtered searches (bottom bar search). Most if not all new features can be customised to be displayed or not displayed, so you can do this yourself or look on the forum (first google answer) https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...397#post321397 this is by psp made.

Hope that helps, though my advise is spend some time playing & customising to your likes, then you will understand how JDownloader 2.0 and feature set it provides.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]