JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.12.2010, 03:19
v12hcmf

I'm having a problem w/MU in that the CAPTCHA dialog always pops up, no matter how many times I've updated/restarted JDler. <--- It's as if all the reg sites (MU, HF, RS, SM etc.) Have figured out whatever trick you guys are using to recognize CAPTCHA(!)?

Also, it says premium enabled, no matter if I've checked "Disable Prem Globally," this is true for maybe 20 others in which I do NOT have a prem acct either; I cannot get the premium turned off, least it does not display that it's OFF...?

Thanks devs etc.
Old 03.12.2010, 07:52
Davdomlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Megavideo plugin got updated last night: restart jd like described or use menu-file-restore

For others: please make sure you have latest plugin (do update like described) and then provide logfiles and example links

in case you use accounts, please send them to jiaz@jdownloader.org and i will check/fix it.

NOTE TO ALL:
i can only fix/help when you provide proper logfiles (http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8)

i tested megavideo/megaupload with free/premium/registered accounts and they worked fine for me, so i need logfiles
Hi.. than k you fo the help.

I re updated the program and still have the problem.. here is my log:

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/20706

Thank you.
Old 03.12.2010, 08:50
JD English Support (inactive)

@ ALL,

Remember, you often have to restart JDownloader twice to actually update it (the first downloads, the second activates the updates).

Also, please review the Hoster Plugins rules. There is a list of information we request, and we need most of that information (depending on the problem). None of the staff care what you are downloading, but we need your URLs to test with (at least 3). We usually need a Log. The links should work in a browser, but cause a problem in JD. The Log should demonstrate the JD using the links.

Any software that messes with your connection is important (OS, tune-ups, antivirus, firewall, and so on). We have to know what you are using (or have used) and how you have made sure it will not interfere with JDownloader.

If JDownloader hangs or crashes, please post an emergency log instead of a normal log.
Old 03.12.2010, 10:03
JD Manager

@Davdomlan: what account type do you have? can you pm me the account data. your link works fine with my account. seems you have directdownload enabled, so you must be premium user? pleae also check used port in settings-hoster-megaupload.com settings and set to 80
Old 03.12.2010, 10:29
Davdomlan

Quote:
@Davdomlan: what account type do you have? can you pm me the account data. your link works fine with my account. seems you have directdownload enabled, so you must be premium user? pleae also check used port in settings-hoster-megaupload.com settings and set to 80
Done. PM.
Old 03.12.2010, 10:38
JD Manager

found the cause. seems that free registered accounts also may have directdownloadlinks. plugin update is on the way
Old 03.12.2010, 10:40
Wind Gust

Dear Jiaz,
can you clarify if also the problem with some megaupload server are solved with the last plug-in? this is your sentence about:

"jd plugin is fixed since yesterday and working correct.
only megaupload server issues are left "

I did made the two restarts with an interval time between the two restarts: the new plug-in solves the problem of wrong premium account reading and also of stalling of JD in continuous IP changing but.....

still remains the problem that randomly JD hangs during megaupload downloading with the graph bandwidth meter fixed at constant value: the original problem of tree day ago when you (or/and other component of JD staff) say us that it is necessary to wait a change in JD core application and suggest the installation of a beta JD version (do you remember?).

many thanks in advance
Old 03.12.2010, 10:47
JD Manager

the megaupload server issues are still present and causing this. please read here
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=23207
Old 03.12.2010, 11:24
Davdomlan

To all people having problems with premium accounts, JIAZ has just made and update of the plugin, I have already tested it and it is working perfectly fine now!!

So please do this... update.. and restart jdownloader and your files will work again!!

Thanks for the help.!!!
Old 03.12.2010, 14:21
suadnovic

Default Inception (2010) part 6

I have problem with this link

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

After 45 sec, I have this messege in JDownloader

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

or stopping time begin to run from 5min.

I tryed to download from FF and Chrome, same thing, exept that counter run 45 sec all over and over again.
And in one moment from Chrome, transfer starts, but I stopped him to run download from JD, and then problem persist.
I sended alert to megaupload about problem, no answer till now.

Last edited by suadnovic; 03.12.2010 at 14:27.
Old 03.12.2010, 14:33
JD Manager

server error of megaupload. thats why jd knows about error and retires in 5 mins.
Old 03.12.2010, 15:09
pomelo75

sorry for my english
my problem with my megaupload premium is sometimes jdownloader say me: "the file you are triying to access is temporaly unavailable" but this is not true, because I paste the link in the web browser and the file is operative
Old 03.12.2010, 15:20
remi

Please post example links.
Old 03.12.2010, 15:25
pomelo75

what do you mean example links? this happen constantly in the last days, if i download with the direct link work or if use my megamanager
Old 03.12.2010, 23:28
chroniacc

Default Being told to wait 25 minutes for a new ip 0_0

I have a premium megaupload account, and yet, when I try to add links and download them via JDownloader, I'm told to wait 25 minutes while searching for a new IP. Why!?
Old 04.12.2010, 00:38
gameyaad

Where do you find the link for the MegaUpload plugin?
Old 04.12.2010, 01:01
Animaniatico

Ok, i keep having the problem: every time i start jDownloader with MU links, it starts the download, as usual then stops at 99.99% and freezes. Once i restart it puts all of the files it was downloading (incluiding the non-MU ones) to 00.00%, which is rather annoying.
Here is my log , Take a revision please!
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/20819
Old 04.12.2010, 01:17
gameyaad

Thumbs up

Quote:
plugin updates are *on the fly*, but a restart is needed to use updated plugin
so
1.) first restart, it will check for updates, find plugin, download it
2.) wait 1-2 mins (so update and plugin download is finished
3.) 2nd restart, it will load updated plugin and work again

there are still some minor issues with the megaupload plugin, but as many are correct, they are server related. i guess because of overloaded servers (no more captcha) or some errors in their backend. im sure all will work fine again in some days.
This is the best explanation. Goto file and click on restart..
Then when up again, Goto file and click on restart..

just remember to update first. It worked!
Old 04.12.2010, 01:53
Albrecht

ist megaupload wieder down?
Old 04.12.2010, 06:52
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albrecht View Post
ist megaupload wieder down?
nein, es ist nicht.