JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 25.04.2012, 11:27
SVitaliy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
where are you from?

RU proxy: 80.253.10.250:3128, 78.107.140.2:3128

Last edited by SVitaliy; 25.04.2012 at 11:37.
Old 25.04.2012, 11:39
JD Manager

can you send proxy infos and example links and if used, account infos, to support@jdownloader.org, then i should be able to fix it fast
Old 25.04.2012, 15:46
JD Alpha

it is working, i closed jdownloader, then started jdupdate.exe in jdownloader install folder, a behemoth of a jdownloader icon like 1900x1900 XD showed and after the update is working with no issues with leitbit.

superb work, fantastic community here.
Old 25.04.2012, 16:47
Community Manager

The skymonk option/setting now has a little description so there is no need for you to ask any more questiosn (at least thats how it should be).
Plugin works fine for me in the current Stable.

Greez pspzockerscene

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 25.04.2012, 22:07
roundabout

Skymonk still not working for me after update today. However, it does do something now, which is a change. Before, it did absolutely nothing. Now, when I click on the activation button, a small window popped up (in English) that said something about an activation code being sent to my cell phone (?) - of course, I didn't put a cell phone number anywhere so I don't know what this could mean. Nothing changed as far as the wait time or captchas, which still have to be entered manually.

So I tried it again a moment later, entering a different fake email address, and this time it popped up a small window with unreadable gibberish (def. not Russian, just symbols and some characters) and there was only one readable word in the middle of it - "email". No idea what it could have said. I could use a screen capture and post it here, or a logfile, if that helps.

In the meantime, letitbit is downloading fine from proxy, but I still have to enter captchas, of course. Any hope on getting an anticaptcha working again for LiB?

As always, thanks for the help. Seems like it's non-stop lately with LiB and problems.

Roundabout

Edit: Tried again just now with another email address. Here is what the pop-up window said after activation -

-----------------------
Skymonk Server Answer

SkyMonk activation code has been sent to your cell phone number. Attention! SMS can get to You with delay up to couple of minutes.
----------------------

Hope this helps to point out what is the problem here. Thx

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/81685

Last edited by roundabout; 25.04.2012 at 22:19. Reason: added error info & logfile
Old 25.04.2012, 22:13
Community Manager

Enter your Mail->switch to the download view->Go back->Press activate->This should work.
As long as skymonk is not used (deactivated) and we have no captcha recognition you will have to enter captchas!

Greez pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 25.04.2012, 22:22
roundabout

Hi psp,

Did just exactly what you said just a few seconds ago, and I got the same message:

Skymonk Server Answer

SkyMonk activation code has been sent to your cell phone number. Attention! SMS can get to You with delay up to couple of minutes.

There is no "activation successful" message.
Old 25.04.2012, 22:36
Community Manager

Hm okay so they may have changed the login process for skymonk again so i m probably just lucky (or its country related again).
Whatever happens, the plugin will also work without the skymonk handling which is good!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 25.04.2012, 22:43
roundabout

psp,

Yeah, I guess I'm just out of luck when it comes to using Skymonk. Haven't been able to get it to work even one time. Hopefully at some point whoever works on the anticaptcha plugin for letitbit in the jD team will find time to get it going again. It was awesome when it was working just a while back. I suppose LiB changes it often to block it, though.

Like you said, at least the main hoster plugin is working and I'm able to download, so I'm happy. So far, so good this week with downloading from there.

Thanks for your quick response and help.

Best wishes, Roundabout
Old 26.04.2012, 01:34
LoRD SLaYeR ReXTaR

a ver.. ya no entendi... como puedo actualizar mi jd si el boton de actualizar parece no funcionar??

to see .. I do not understand ... as I can update my jd if the update button seems not to work?
Old 26.04.2012, 06:00
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReXTaR View Post
a ver.. ya no entendi... como puedo actualizar mi jd si el boton de actualizar parece no funcionar??

to see .. I do not understand ... as I can update my jd if the update button seems not to work?
Your case was discussed here.
Old 26.04.2012, 06:38
JD Alpha

why letitbit plugin not present in JD any more (plugin missing)?
Old 26.04.2012, 09:44
SVitaliy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_zx View Post
why letitbit plugin not present in JD any more (plugin missing)?
See message #81, #82
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...1&postcount=82
Old 26.04.2012, 17:51
LoRD SLaYeR ReXTaR

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Your case was discussed here.

ok.. i sloved... t5hanks...
go to -> file -> restore -> wait and ready to full use...
Old 01.05.2012, 16:53
cortexia

Hello... not sure where to post this, but here goes....

I am unable to download from any host since the last update. I have tried ALL methods suggested and still nothing. I mainly use letitbit.net and turbobit.net, but my other accounts (fileserve and crocko) are also dead. On letitbit.net I get caught in a Captcha loop, even though I have an active premium account - I am told to wait and it counts down from 1 minute... when it hits 00 it gets stuck there and nothing happens. I have tried a few time on 2 different PC's and the result is the same, yet when I download from my browser all works fine.

Any suggestions????
Old 08.05.2012, 01:53
baduser

got the same problem with letitbit

pls help
Old 08.05.2012, 02:49
LoRD SLaYeR ReXTaR

leitbit again plugin out of date... :(

letitbit plugin out date... :(
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

my log here
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/82871

Last edited by tony2long; 08.05.2012 at 05:34. Reason: Merge posts.
Old 08.05.2012, 06:20
English Supporter

@ReXTaR
This message shown in your log:
ESTA PAGINA SE ENCUENTRA BLOQUEADA POR POL��TICAS DE SEGURIDAD DE LA EMPRESA. COMUNICARSE AL DEPARTAMENTO DE SISTEMAS.
Old 08.05.2012, 06:35
Vikiniks

Default before updating-plugins outofdate, after- one downloading from source

at the beginning of program's work i select namber of similtaneously downloading's from letitbit, but plugins proved disabled; after updating- starts only one and forced downloading not starts. what ca i do?
Old 08.05.2012, 21:02
Community Manager

Settings->Host->Letitbit.net->Settings->Allow unlimited max simultan downloads for free users (check that box)

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Closed Thread