JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 10.02.2021, 02:14
I will play nice!

What's happening?
avxhm.se wants you to solve a captcha. Only after solving this captcha, you are allowed to continue with your downloads. JDownloader is not able to auto-solve these captchas, so we need to pass the captcha to you. Find out more.

That's what I've seen when I must click on the button I am not a robot in the browser.

I've already sent you the log above. I've turned on Auto Click in Advanced Settings.
Old 10.02.2021, 13:27
Community Manager

Yes that was my question?
So you've already contacted us separately via e-mail?
If so, please wait for a response there ...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 10.02.2021, 23:51
I will play nice!

To be clarified, I didn't contact through separate email, just through this forum.
FYI.
Old 11.02.2021, 08:57
I will play nice!

I have the same problem as many above, which is why I joined this board recently.
I solved the problem some time ago about the hidden captcha from looking on this board and adding my avxhm account into jdownloader2.
But now my avxhm account is blocked. I get a login error on jdownloader, and on the avxhm web site I get an error that my account is blocked and no new accounts can be signed up.
I have sent a couple of emails to avxhm about this and gotten no reply.
Today though I found a couple of emails I missed for no reason I recall from avxhm over 2 weeks ago, giving new password options but those are out of date now. I sent these to avxhm just today so I thought there might still be hope. Then I found this thread.
I agree with others that you can't use jdownloader if you are forced to go by the captchas, besides some bugginess with those, a lot of links in one page are impractically tedious and makes jdownloader unusable.
Old 12.02.2021, 17:32
I will play nice!

I have trouble with the jdownloader captcha service for a page with a lot of links. Auto click doesn't work for some, some links get missed, and there can be a time delay or something before it continues, it can take a while. Here is a log.
11.02.21 20.27.04 <--> 11.02.21 20.34.04 jdlog://5391725302851/

I haven't heard back from avxhome. They want you to use an external captcha service?
Old 13.02.2021, 17:06
Super Loader

Avax has blocked our accounts for leeching. Can't understand the rationale - they set up a site for sharing files (read: monetizing from downloading files), and they block users for downloading files! Go figure!
Old 14.02.2021, 10:33
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby77 View Post
Avax has blocked our accounts for leeching. Can't understand the rationale - they set up a site for sharing files (read: monetizing from downloading files), and they block users for downloading files! Go figure!
I don't get it. All I've ever done is download with an icerbox premium account, for my own use.
Old 15.02.2021, 11:21
I will play nice!

So, according to avxhome, grabbing links to jdownloader is leeching.
Old 15.02.2021, 16:58
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachTyBao View Post
To be clarified, I didn't contact through separate email, just through this forum.
No idea what you mean.
You cannot contact official avxhm staff via our forum.
We are not affiliated with their service in any way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prevalent View Post
I have trouble with the jdownloader captcha service for a page with a lot of links. Auto click doesn't work for some, some links get missed, and there can be a time delay or something before it continues, it can take a while.
Auto click not working 100% is a common issue but please:
- Do not ever expect it to work 100%
- If you want to help us to work on a solution for auto click related issues, please contact us again via support@jdownloader.org

If you're adding a lot of URLs in one go, chances are very high that single auto-clicks fail and you have to manually solve/click such captchas.
Please keep in mind that these captchas are made by Google and they're also not interested in having them solved automatically

Quote:
So, according to avxhome, grabbing links to jdownloader is leeching.
I thought downloading something without a premium account would be considered "leeching".
Anyways and again (I know I'm repeating myself):
This issue is not related to our software.
Please find a solution with the avxhm support.

Also, if you want us to work on trying to fix the login process so accounts added to JD won't get blocked anymore, you will have to send working avxhm login credentials to us via support@jdownloader.org E-Mail.
Please keep in mind:
If they want to, avxhm will always find ways to detect JDownloader!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 16.02.2021, 14:11
I will play nice!

"I thought downloading something without a premium account would be considered "leeching".
Anyways and again (I know I'm repeating myself):
This issue is not related to our software.
Please find a solution with the avxhm support."

I do have a premium account for the links on avxhome with icerbox. There is no payable account on avxhome. Icerbox charge a lot and they are linked to on the home page on avxhome and every link is to them, but they say they have nothing to do with avxhome. I can't even see how to download from icerbox with a free account.
Old 17.02.2021, 13:22
I will play nice!

I appreciate that jdownloader has no influence over avxhome. I wish I could continue to use jdownloader properly with avxhome, but it is not as easy as it was. I do have a premium account with icerbox that I pay for to download from the links avxhome provides. Avx does not have an account you can pay for.
I can only guess why avxhome are doing this. All links from avxhome I have were obtained from the site and grabbing with jdownloader without using anything automatic like a bot. Some links have been there for a couple of years mainly because I haven't had the data bandwidth for it before, if that is leeching I cannot help it.
Maybe avx expect you to provide something to download, I don't know.
Now avxhome is adding pictures to some captchas, so the automatic kind can't work.
Old 18.02.2021, 17:31
Community Manager

Quote:
I do have a premium account for the links on avxhome with icerbox.
Well technically no and you're right they do not provide premium accounts but they will get their share via icerbox affiliates so working on their usability wouldn't be the worst idea

Quote:
Avx does not have an account you can pay for.
You can create a (free) account on the avxhm website which will also remove those captchas ... but as stated by other users it seems like avxhm is trying to detect JD users and blocks/bans avx accounts used in JD sol no idea how far you'd get with that right now.

Quote:
Maybe avx expect you to provide something to download, I don't know.
Ask them.
Maybe they do want the ad-revenue if there are ads when adding single/multiple URLs.
Using JD, all of these ads will get skipped

Quote:
Now avxhome is adding pictures to some captchas, so the automatic kind can't work.
No they do not.
Again - you still did not understand:
1. Avxhm is one website.
2. Download URLs on their website lead to icerbox.com which is another website.
3. These images you see are captchas - they are provided by Google and avxhm is using them.
They're there to keep bots out.
Please read my explanation here again:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...846#post478846

In any way it won't really help you as there is nothing you can do.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 10.04.2021, 23:55
I will play nice!

Default AvxHm let user sign up

Now AvxHm lets user sign up, could JDownloader update the plugin to fetch the link from avxhm.com link to Icerbox directly?