JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.11.2019, 07:51
ZombieSaurus

Default Keep2share and Fileboom does not resume and has reduced download speed.

Since today I have had this problem I do not know if it is the last update, someone knows something about what is happening, thanks in advance.
Old 13.11.2019, 12:07
Modem User

I noticed this to yesterday, however I don't think this is caused by jdownloader. I was downloading a file at around 1 MB/s in free mode yesterday, as I have been for several months. Than I reconnected to get another file, and all of a sudden 50 KB/s. I am fairly certain there was no update of jdownloader in that minute or so I wasn't downloading anything. FB probably changed something on their end, or patched an exploit. I noticed they use captcha with images (V2?) when using a browser, while jdownloader uses older captchas with text.
However, this might have been the case for a while now. Have only downloaded using jdownloader for several months now.

But now I'm trying to figure out how to use a custom referrer in the plug-in settings for fileboom. Can't get it to work, or figure out the correct syntax. I thought I could just copy the URL with the "referer=" that I can find in the developer console tools -> network in Firefox.

However if the developers of jdownloader could adjust the plugin to get good speeds again, that would be awesome.

Last edited by Raiga; 13.11.2019 at 12:08. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 13.11.2019, 17:02
DSL Light User

Red face k2s.cc / fboom.me referrer downloads broken?

Hello,

yesterday k2s.cc and fboom.me seem to have changed their free user download speeds, again.

For the longest time the first free download went with 50kb/s, then it used to continue at 30kb/s. But if you used a referrer from one of their big "partner" boards or blogs then you could download with 150kb/s.

Like a year ago they changed their system and free downloads through JDownloader came in with speeds of up to 500mbit/s on my server in the Netherlands.

Now they are back to a crawl. But referrer doesn't work, either. I tried all the plugin settings like use api 2_2, not use api, use custom referrer, use SSL. It does not make a different. Always only 30kb/s but when i use the same link in my browser, i get 150kb/s to 200kb/s.

Something seems to be broken.
Old 13.11.2019, 19:05
JD Manager

Please provide example links and referer for testing. You can also send them to support@jdownloader.org
Old 13.11.2019, 19:06
JD Manager

Old 13.11.2019, 19:10
JD Manager

@Raiga:
referer support might be broken, we will check that
Old 13.11.2019, 19:11
JD Manager

@ZombieSaurus: Are you free/premium user? In case of premium, can you please check if the account is still recognized as valid premium with correct expire date and enough premium traffic?
Old 13.11.2019, 22:20
ZombieSaurus

No, I am not premium, but my case is exactly as described by @Raiga
Old 14.11.2019, 00:52
Community Manager

Merged related threads.
I was unable to verify whether my changes did cause these issues but it is likely they did as updates were released yesterday.

Please provide testlinks and a Referer so that I can add my changes without your mentioned issues.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 14.11.2019, 04:05
Modem User

I don't have access to my computer at the moment, so I can't provide the referrer url. But here's an example link of a file and a site that I want to referrer.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 14.11.2019, 06:42
JD Fan

keep2share was downloading at 4 Mb / s for months to me, maybe only with jdownloder, I think it was slower on the browser, but I almost always used jdowloader and I'm not sure.
Now it goes at 30 Kb / s and to download a 1 GB file it takes 10 hours, when up to the other day it took 3 minutes.
And reconnection doesn't work even for me.

Last edited by Cozmo; 14.11.2019 at 07:12.
Old 14.11.2019, 08:07
Modem User

This is the URL and variations of it that I have been trying to put in the plugin setting for fileboom. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 14.11.2019, 09:22
DSL Light User

I am not comfortable with providing links to fboom.me/k2s.cc because of the nature of the content they host so i made up an url BUT the referrer used is one of their biggest partners that gives me 200kb/s in my browser but only 30kb/s in Jdownloader:

Old 14.11.2019, 17:58
dtran2

Cool Bypass Keep2Share K2S free-user 50 KB/s cap

I only have a few K2S links queued, and won't need another monthly Keep2Share or premium generator subscription. I am a K2S free-user.

First, since a month or two ago, paused K2S downloads would start over downloading from 0% instead of where left from last, which is still the case today.

Second, since last week, K2S downloads in JDownloader would not exceed 50 KB/s. Previously, I faced the 50 KB/s cap when downloading with FireFox, but not with JDownloader. Now JDownloader will not download K2S files quicker than 50 KB/s, whether on VPN or not, or "Premium account usage" enabled.

[edit] fboom.me has the same issues as k2s.cc, as well.

[edit] 30 KB/s, not 50.

Are these concerns that JDownloader software engineers can take a look? If not, then I understand.

Last edited by dtran2; 16.11.2019 at 13:40.
Old 14.11.2019, 22:02
Wind Gust

I'm having the same problems. But if I download through my browser its twice as fast as in jDownloader. Also, the Fileboom downloads will continually restart on a loop in jdownloader but I don't have that problem using the browser. So much for these two being the fastest hosts.
Old 15.11.2019, 05:51
Modem User

I noticed this also started with me on I believe the 12th. Fileboom, K2S, and Tezfiles are all capped at 30 KB/S with the ! triangle next to them. I was previously getting 300 KB/s+ with all them on a free account.
Old 15.11.2019, 08:29
DSL Light User

I had a look in my plugin logs.

fboom links generated before the problem started did not have any speed limit in the url:

&tags=legacy-api%2Cdownload%2Cfb&

new links generated have the speed limit written into the url:

&rate_limit=30720&tags=legacy-api%2Cdownload%2Cfb&

new links generated in the browser use a different api and have a different speed limit:

&rate_limit=204800&tags=k2s%2Cwebapi%2Cdownload&
second download:
&rate_limit=51200&tags=fb%2Cwebapi%2Cdownload&

Last edited by dontango; 15.11.2019 at 08:32.
Old 15.11.2019, 11:24
JD Fan

Also I tried to do some downloads and they stopped before finishing so since the reconnection doesn't work it is impossible any download.
Old 15.11.2019, 12:37
Tornado

The referer is NOT broken. With it you get 150KB/sec.

Without 50KB/sec. Sometimes only 30.

The unlimited speed ended a few days ago.
Old 15.11.2019, 14:02
Community Manager

So just to clarify this:
There is no JD issue?
k2s has stopped to give free (-account) users higher speed?
Referer 150 KB/s is still working?

-psp-
EDIT

I've tested it and it works fine.

The only issue was a cosmetic one:
Until now the Referer Setting could only be changed in website mode (= disabled API) but our website mode implementation is broken.
Howevber, even when th field was greyed out, the set Referer was used also in API mode and the text stating that this does not work was wrong.

The next update will fix the cosmetic part in the settings.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 15.11.2019 at 15:30.
Old 15.11.2019, 15:32
Tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
So just to clarify this:
There is no JD issue?
k2s has stopped to give free (-account) users higher speed?
Referer 150 KB/s is still working?
This is how it works here for me.

dontango made some remarks about the changed download links regarding the bandwidth limits. If they made a mistake and let the download speed be limited by parameters bounced to the client there may be a possibility to get more speed by manipulating them.
Old 15.11.2019, 15:34
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mero4711 View Post
If they made a mistake and let the download speed be limited by parameters bounced to the client there may be a possibility to get more speed by manipulating them.
They did not.

I've tested this years ago

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.11.2019, 15:42
Tornado

Quote:
I've tested this years ago
:)

So these parameters aren't a new limiting implementation. Too bad.

Quite interesting this unlimited speed was at keep2sahre, fboom and tezfiles. And it stopped exactly at the same time.
If they aren't run by the same people they probably use the same codebase or at least some of the same libs for their nettraffic shaping - which corrected itself with the same update.
Old 15.11.2019, 16:23
Wind Gust

Can anybody tell me the size limit of the file BEFORE it will reset and start over? I'm going to download primarily in my browser now that it's faster and doesn't restart, but when I have a couple things to download and leave be, I'll still use JD.
Old 15.11.2019, 17:45
DSL Light User

Quote:
The referer is NOT broken. With it you get 150KB/sec.

Without 50KB/sec. Sometimes only 30.

The unlimited speed ended a few days ago.
Only speak for yourself and i doubt you even talk about the same thing.

I use Jdownloader - newest version - on a 10gbit server with my.jdownloader.org frontent. And i ONLY get 30kb/s links generated. With referrer. With api mode. Without api mode. With ssl. Without ssl. I have pasted the lines in my previous post.

If you generate links with the 200kb/s rate limit in JDownloader, maybe you could upload a log for the devs to look into so we can all profit off of it?
Old 15.11.2019, 17:56
JD Manager

@dontango:maybe it's possible for the uploader to specify different free user speeds , I don't know,just a guess. But for me it looks like there has been an issue that JDownloader could load with higher speeds than intended and they recently fixed that loophole
Old 15.11.2019, 18:22
JD Fan

Can anyone explain me how to use these referers please?

Last edited by Cozmo; 16.11.2019 at 07:12.
Old 15.11.2019, 18:27
JD Fan

Quote:
Quite interesting this unlimited speed was at keep2sahre, fboom and tezfiles. And it stopped exactly at the same time.
Above all it is significant that they lowered the speed as soon as openload was closed, which offered unlimited downloads and speed.
Old 16.11.2019, 04:13
Modem User

Quote:

I've tested it and it works fine.[/B]
The only issue was a cosmetic one:
Until now the Referer Setting could only be changed in website mode (= disabled API) but our website mode implementation is broken.
Howevber, even when th field was greyed out, the set Referer was used also in API mode and the text stating that this does not work was wrong.

The next update will fix the cosmetic part in the settings.
Edit: Nvm I managed to figure it out.

It should just be the plain URL found after the referer= (omitting referer=) , but as far as I could tell it has to be a decoded URL.

Ok, so it should work, then it's me not understanding what url I should paste into the referer text box. I tried googling but I get no results that makes me any wiser.

Is the request URL that I find inside the developer tools then network, then the row that contains the "referer=", the right URL that I should paste inside the custom referer box?
The URL that looks something like "...fboom...?referer=http...referer.site..." ?

Do I need the whole thing or just the part after the referer= ?, should referer= be included?

Last edited by Raiga; 16.11.2019 at 04:26. Reason: Clarification
Old 16.11.2019, 07:19
JD Fan

With jdownloader keep2share goes to 30 kb/s and from the browser to 50 kb/s.

Can you explain clearly how to get to 150 kb/s please?

I didn't understand anything of what has been written till now.

Last edited by Cozmo; 16.11.2019 at 08:06.
Old 16.11.2019, 10:23
DSL Light User

Yes, as this is marked as "solved" i would also like to know how to use the plugin settings, correctly:

Do i tick USE_API_2019_11_15 or not?

And what do i have to put into the CUSTOM_REFERER field?

If the referrer was jdownloader.org, would i put:

jdownloader.org
or
?site=jdownloader.org

I have tried several variations and always still end up with 30kb/s downloads while using the same referrer in my browser gives me 150kb/s to 200kb/s, sometimes 50kb/s but never 30kb/s.
Old 16.11.2019, 12:10
WisdomKid

oh i see they patched a loophole that sucks...how do i get the 150 kb/s cause i am stuck on 30-32 kbs making my downloads take hours without hvaing to upgrade to premium?

thanks

WK
Old 16.11.2019, 14:12
dreadxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontango View Post
Yes, as this is marked as "solved" i would also like to know how to use the plugin settings, correctly:

jdownloader.org
or
?site=jdownloader.org

I have tried several variations and always still end up with 30kb/s downloads while using the same referrer in my browser gives me 150kb/s to 200kb/s, sometimes 50kb/s but never 30kb/s.
Just type the full URL in the form of h++ps://sitename.tld/stuff/etc (replace ++ with tt)

Only specific URL referrers give you the speed boost!
Old 16.11.2019, 17:05
Wind Gust

Quote:
Only speak for yourself and i doubt you even talk about the same thing.

I use Jdownloader - newest version - on a 10gbit server with my.jdownloader.org frontent. And i ONLY get 30kb/s links generated. With referrer. With api mode. Without api mode. With ssl. Without ssl. I have pasted the lines in my previous post.

If you generate links with the 200kb/s rate limit in JDownloader, maybe you could upload a log for the devs to look into so we can all profit off of it?

What is it that I would type into the referrer to get faster speeds? I'm an idiot when it comes to that type of thing
Old 16.11.2019, 18:00
JD Fan

Why is it so difficult to explain things clearly?

Where are these referers located? Can't you write one here?

This referer can then be pasted in every links or they work only with the links of the uploader that provided that referer?

How do I set keep2share options on jdownloader:
Use api yes or no?
Enable reconnect workaound yes or no?
In "Set custom referer" what do I insert in the text field?
Use secure communication over SSL yes or no?
Old 16.11.2019, 21:29
JD Fan

In any case the problem is not solved at all, the downloads from keep2share with jdownloader never come to an end and the reconnection still doesn't work.
Old 16.11.2019, 21:30
Community Manager

Quote:
If they aren't run by the same people they probably use the same codebase or at least some of the same libs for their nettraffic shaping - which corrected itself with the same update.
See my post in the other thread:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=82155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozmo View Post
Can anyone explain me how to use these referers please?
Specific Referers will grant you 150-200 KB/s.
These will not be posted here as we do not allow linking to other websites here.
If you don't know them, please ask other users in our forum via PM!

Also, the main site is okay e.g. h_t_t_p://example.com/ (without the "_").

Quote:

No - also I have hardcoded-disabled this setting with the recent update as it is broken and not required anymore!
Also, this thread is marked as solved because there is no plugin issue.
Our plugin is working fine and k2s is free to decide on their limits - it has nothing todo with our software!

Quote:

jdownloader.org
or
?site=jdownloader.org

See explanation above - you need a specified Referer - our project does not have any cooperation with keep2share - using it as a Referer will grant you no advantages at all!

Quote:
Why is it so difficult to explain things clearly?
See my explanation above!
Quote:
Where are these referers located? Can't you write one here?
No.

Quote:
This referer can then be pasted in every links or they work only with the links of the uploader that provided that referer?
Only k2s can answer that - all combinations might be possible.
As far as I know, you have to find one that works once and then it will work for nearly all URLs ... but I only downloaded testfiles from k2s, I'am not a customer there!
Quote:
How do I set keep2share options on jdownloader:
Use api yes or no?
This setting has been removed with the last update.
Quote:
Enable reconnect workaound yes or no?
In "Set custom referer" what do I insert in the text field?
Use secure communication over SSL yes or no?
Did you even read the settings?
No - simply put such a Referer in the Referer field, then reset your k2s downloads (if you have started them before, delete- and re-add the URLs as JD will re-use previously[= eventually slow dlspeed] generated downloadurls).

That's all.

Also keep in mind that the more people do this, the more likely k2s will disable this feature as well

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 16.11.2019 at 22:05.
Old 16.11.2019, 23:18
JD Fan

Quote:
See my post in the other thread:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Specific Referers will grant you 150-200 KB/s.
These will not be posted here as we do not allow linking to other websites here.
If you don't know them, please ask other users in our forum via PM!

Also, the main site is okay e.g. h_t_t_p://example.com/ (without the "_").
Ok I did it, thanks a lot.

I used the url of a site mentioned in this forum (I searchd for "keep2share referer") and I used it for links that had nothing to do with that site and the download started at 150 kb/s, thanks again.

Last edited by Cozmo; 16.11.2019 at 23:24.
Old 17.11.2019, 02:13
Modem User

Hi Cozmo, I sent you a PM if you are able to help me.
Old 17.11.2019, 15:59
DSL Light User

Ok, i finally got it working.

If your file looks like this:

k2s_cc/file/1234567890&site=example.com

then you need to set the "custom referrer" in the plugin settings to:

h_ttp://example.com/

This needs to match. If you paste a link without the &site=example.com part or if you leave out the custom referrer, the link will generate speed capped at 30kb/s.