Closed Thread

Old 15.10.2010, 04:09
Gilead

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
All of you:

Please read the Hoster Plugins Rules.

--------------------------
1) Provide the information described in the documents. At least provide several URLs that work in a browser, but not in JDownloader.
2) Make sure your antivirus does not read the data being downloaded. See General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Choosing and Using Security Software.
3) Make sure your Firewall allows JDownloader.exe, Javaw.exe, and Java.exe full rights to output on any port to any IP address and to listen on any local port.
4) If you are using a premium account (RapidPro), then e-mail the URL of the message you have posted and your login information to support@jdownloader.org.

5) Never post scraps of logs, upload the entire log.
Did that in my original post before it was merged into this topic. What is the
next step?
Old 15.10.2010, 14:17
JD English Support (inactive)

@ Gilead,

I am sorry. My remarks were directed at the last four posters, not at you.

Since you reported your problem in January, the Rapidshare plugin has undergone several changes. Would you mind retesting to see if the problem still exists?

Thank you,
drbits
Old 15.10.2010, 14:43
willemijns

hmmmm hmmm hmmm.... i find something strange

21 15/10/10 13:30:37 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on 27july2010-4096_2.rnd
21 15/10/10 13:30:37 - FINEST [java_downloader] ->
-->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**27july2010-4096_2.rnd

the plugin inject the name which will be created NOT the real name of the file...

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** NOT GOOD

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** GOOD (send an API answer)

Last edited by willemijns; 15.10.2010 at 14:44. Reason: word char error
Old 15.10.2010, 16:36
DaMay

Default "File not found" although they are online

Hi there,

I have problems downloading files with JDownloader.
After adding a DLC Jdownloader sais, that the files are online. When starting the download the status changes to "file not found".

Jdownloader: 0.9.580
Java: 1.6.0_22-b04 (just updated it, should be the newest one)
Avira Antivir
Windows Firewall (jdownloader excepted)

links:
Spoiler:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

also had one without a DLC, I could download that single file using the browser, but not with Jdownloader (can't find the link now, sorry)

The log was too long to paste it here within a spoiler and too big to upload it in this message. Maybe you give me an email address ?
Old 15.10.2010, 17:47
Gilead

Thanks Drbits. I tried again this morning, and it looks like the issue is still there.

Willemijns also posted what I believe to be the reason that it is not renaming files correctly.

The autorename code is renaming the URL along with the filename, so when JD looks for the link, the autorename gives it an incorrect one.
Old 15.10.2010, 17:52
wickstar

Default Access Denied

Hey lads,

I'm a new JDownloader, so i really dont know much! Except that i used Flashget for 4 years while I could've used JDownloader instead (stuuupid).

Anyway everything worked fine untill now! All of a sudden it just said something like: Access denied.

But it dosn't even do that anymore.. When i copy a rapidshare link from a website, it automatically goes into "Linkgrabber" which is awezome, but then when i press enter on the link so it goes to "download" section, the links just turn grey? Without any downloading taking place... What did i do wrong?

By the way; I have had the exact same links im trying out, downloaded before! And they are online, i got traffic left on my RS account, etc... So its something with JD i guess?

I had like 150 links when i found out i wanted them on another Harddisk, so i tried to change it in settings, but obviously the links were directed to the first drive - so i deleted them and put them back in with the new drive in use! And then this happend :'-( I tryed switching back to the org. harddisk but still goes grey.

Hope someone out there can help me - I'm loving JD don't want to have to go back to Flashget now :(

Cheers
Old 16.10.2010, 06:46

@ willemijns,
That is perfect and I can report it.

@ Gilead,
Thank you for your help on this problem.

@ DaMay,
You should try to upload logs from the Log page in JDownloader. If that is a problem, please compress the log into an archive (RAR is preferred) and attach it to a message (Go Advanced, Manage Attachments). You can also upload the Log file to a file host and include the URL in a message, but that can delay my ability to read the file, because I may already be downloading from the host (JD runs almost full time).

If you follow the rules for creating and uploading a log, the log will usually be relatively short (a lot of overhead, followed by reporting your problem).

It is best to avoid reporting host problems with links that have to go through a decrypter. The decrypter complicates things.

@ wickstar,
I do not know why your links are being Disabled (which turns them grey). However, you should be able to Enable the links by selecting all of them (Ctrl+A usually works), right click on a selected link, and select Enable.

To change the download directory for a package or group of packages, select the package(s), right click on one of the selected packages, and select "Edit Directory". This will present you with a browse box to select the download directory.

Whenever you report a problem, please include several URLs in the message (they should work in your browser, but not work correctly in JDownloader). Then, upload a log showing JDownloader using the URLs. There is a link in my signature that provides instructions.

Please read the rules for a forum before posting.

Last edited by drbits; 16.10.2010 at 07:00.
Old 17.10.2010, 21:54
John Space

Hi everybody!

I looked for this issue in the forums, but I didn't find anything.

Today I had some difficulties downloading a movie from RS. E.g.

54 17/10/10 20:38:57 - FINE [java_downloader] -> ERROR: All free download slots are full. Please try again later.
<script type="text/javascript">location="/#!download|701|232330401|The_Nine_Lives_of_Fritz_the_Cat.avi.006|80470|All free download slots are full. Please try again later.";</script>

54 17/10/10 20:38:57 - INFO [java_downloader] -> All free download slots are full. Please try again later.
54 17/10/10 20:38:57 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->
Error occured- latest: ERROR_FATAL
00100000000001100000000000000001 <Statuscode
00000000000000000000000000000001 |TODO
00000000000000100000000000000000 |ERROR_FATAL
00000000000001000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_IN_PROGRESS
00100000000000000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_ACTIVE
StatusText: Conectando...
ErrorMessage: All free download slots are full. Please try again later.

So since "All free download slots are full. Please try again later.", I had to delete the parts of the file that were not yet downloaded and copy them to LinkGrabber again.

I remember when I had this problem before using JD, but I think it's the first time I have this trouble with JD. Is it normal or is RS changing plugins, or something?
Old 17.10.2010, 23:02
registerme

I've a weird problem. My Rapidshare download speed via jdownloader is... well around 1-2kbs. Even tho the download speed is listed at 1,2mb/s it only downlaods every few seconds / minute a very small amount. For a 300mb file I need around 2-3+ hours... Via normal rapidshare free user directly from the site I get it much much faster (I've VDSL 25m/bit) So, anyone is able to tell me what the problem is and/or how to solve it?

This only happens to Rapidshare files so far (at least what I could observe).

Last edited by registerme; 17.10.2010 at 23:08.
Old 17.10.2010, 23:42
willemijns

hxxp://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=21738
Old 18.10.2010, 15:24
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Space View Post

So since "All free download slots are full. Please try again later.", I had to delete the parts of the file that were not yet downloaded and copy them to LinkGrabber again.
You don't need to re-add the links. Just Resume, Enable or Reset them.
Old 25.10.2010, 11:21
kgb57

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Space View Post
"All free download slots are full. Please try again later
I've the problem with all free download slots are full occurring right frequently. OK, it can be resolved by i.e. resetting the link in JDownloader. But would'nt it be possible to adapt the RS Pluigin to handle this error as a normal wait situation ?

Just a question. If possible please put it on the wish list.

And BIG THANKS for the great Work done so far
Old 25.10.2010, 13:43
remi

Please, read about an "Automatic Retry feature".
Old 25.10.2010, 18:27
kgb57

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Please, read about an "Automatic Retry feature".
Thanks for the link. I see there's a disusssion for even much more, some sort of automatic restart for more permanent errors. I browesed over the threads but did (not yet) see an exact match for the RD dowload slot failure. In the those threads more general problems which are hoster independent are discusseed.

But for the RS problem, I personally think, the "All free download slots are full" message is classified incorrect by the RS plugin. It's OK to abort i.e. if a link is not found, if the disk is full, if a password does not match - all these problems require user intervention. But all free slots are full is in my oppinion just another sort of "please try later" message from RS, just like the try again in 120 minutes message and "please try later" messages or "limit exceeded" messages from other hosters. All these messages do not cause JD to abort (to set the link to permanently failed) as far as I noticed.

But if this behaviour is intended, I do not want to critism, the tool is very good and I'm happy with it. Thank's again. It's up to the maintainers to decide what to spend their time for.

K.
Old 26.10.2010, 12:06
remi

Then you didn't read all threads I referred to. In the in depth discussion "Suggested New Download control & UI " you'll find your and other examples.

Note that these discussions are about suggestions to solve the current issues. These discussions might be dry and formal but that's the only way to define and clarify the concepts we're talking about.
Old 27.10.2010, 05:38

@ 57,

Part of the work that remi has done (and I have been trying to help with) is standardizing the status codes. Each plugin must translate any important message from its host into a standardized set of 4 items: The original message, a status code, an explanation code, and a possible modifying value.

For example, Rapidshare often returns All Slots are Full with a message to wait 120 seconds in the message header. The status code is "Wait", the explanation code is "server busy", and the modifying value is 120 000 ms. The original message "All slots are full, wait 120 seconds" is only for human consumption (properties and logging).

A similar message from the server may result in "Wait: file busy, 300 000ms". Whereas the "Wait: server busy" relates to the server and stops downloads from the host, the "Wait: file busy" relates to the link and does not block other downloads.

Once the status has been standardized, the decisions about how to deal with the problem are no longer part of the plugin. Rather, the same response logic can be applied to all hosts.

Another status code is "User needed". For example, if a dialogue times out (for example, Captcha, password, do you really want that?), then the status is "User needed" and the reason (sub-status) tells why. User needed blocks all attempts to communicate with the user until the user returns - at which point, that status is removed from all links. This is very different from the haphazard approach you are complaining about in the current program.

(the Status Codes are not finalized, these are just examples).
Old 27.10.2010, 06:29
English Supporter

@drbits
So now it is still in the plugin... so why do you think it is a haphazard approach?
I want to see the plugin, but it is now password protected.
Old 29.10.2010, 06:21
willfriedwald

Default rapidshare issue (again?)

I have a premimum RS account - it seems to be fully enabled - Jdownloader is telling me that "account is OK."

I have a bunch of RS links in the download window - I know they're all okay.

yet I keep getting fatal error messages!

What's the problem? I keep seeing the "key" icon, like something is locked, but I know the RS account is valid and recognized by Jdownloader.

What to do?

W
Old 29.10.2010, 11:56
remi

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.
Old 29.10.2010, 14:11
Dug

have similiar problems...but with hotfile and RS accounts.

4-5 DL's start...running for maybe 10-30 MB ...and stops ... And NEVER starts again. I don't know why. Was re-newing my sys last week ...since then it doesn't work anymore...even if i use the setting which were working before.

RS gehts :

"temporarily unavailable....wait..." even if RS account is enabled
Old 29.10.2010, 17:45
Luckycharms_74

Unhappy Problem with Rapidshare account

Hi All

I downloaded the program and when to add my rapidshare premium account. When I enter the details it comes up with an "Invalid Account"
Any help on fixing this. The details I have entered are correct.

Last edited by Luckycharms_74; 29.10.2010 at 17:47.
Old 30.10.2010, 00:35
Dug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dug View Post
have similiar problems...but with hotfile and RS accounts.

4-5 DL's start...running for maybe 10-30 MB ...and stops ... And NEVER starts again. I don't know why. Was re-newing my sys last week ...since then it doesn't work anymore...even if i use the setting which were working before.

RS gehts :

"temporarily unavailable....wait..." even if RS account is enabled
solved my problem...was truly my kasperksy antivirus tool.
Old 30.10.2010, 08:57

@ Dug: Thank you for the feedback. That would have been my advice.

@ tony2long,
The compiled plugin is locked as part of Java security. If you install either Subversion or the Eclipse development environment, you can download the source code. That is what you have to look at anyway. If you want to know more about the plugin, write a more extensive test program for it.

@ Luckycharms_74,
RabidShare might have changed your login when they changed the accounts around.

Please check your RS logon ID and password in a browser. If it works in the browser:
  • please backup your JDownloader database (Ctrl+B),
  • delete your RS account from JDownloader,
  • make sure JDownloader is up to date (File -> Restart 2 times), and
  • Enter your account information into JDownloader again.
If that still does not work, please see General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Posting an Emergency Log. This will start JDownloader for debugging.
Delete your RS account, and add it back. Then File -> Exit.
This process will leave two text files in your JDownloader account, please make an archive of them and attach them to a message in this thread (refer back to this message).

In the future, read the rules for the Forum you are posting into. This would tell you to upload a log and provide information about your equipment and the software running on it (especially the Antivirus and Firewall).

@ willfriedwald,
When you see a key, that means that JDownloader knows you are using a premium account.
Old 01.11.2010, 15:28
Rafal

Default RS HappyHour 24H clock

Im confused by Rapidshare HappyHour "feature"

in some countries (Poland) we use 24h clock and HH starts at 2:00 and ends at 10:00

so... it must be something evil going on... my JDownloader started Premium account at 14:00 (Server time:2010-11-01 14:09)

Any ideas? is this a bug or what?

(drbits): You have to adjust the times on your scheduler to the times on the server. When a 12h clock is used, the time should be followed by a or p to describe before or after noon (0:00 is midnight and 12:00 is noon).

Last edited by drbits; 07.11.2010 at 01:34.
Old 02.11.2010, 00:58
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Space
You don't need to re-add the links. Just Resume, Enable or Reset them.
Same problem here.

This morning I find that JD has this on all links, having downloaded only one link after I left it
I reset and it starts again.
But instead of doing it when I'm asleep, now it's running when I'm trying to do other things.
I left my PC, router and modem powered up and online all night for nothing.

The message is "Try again later", so why doesn't JD do that?

PS: I won't subscribe to these megathreads we are forced to use here, so if anyone replies or wants a response from me, please send a PM.

Last edited by Gweilo; 02.11.2010 at 17:16.
Old 06.11.2010, 20:46
Giga Loader

There is a new message from Rapidshare:

"Please stop flooding our download servers."

This is given after the second file download is attempted after getting the server busy message. The problem is the file becomes permanently disabled and you have to enable it again. This effectively negates all functionality with JDownloader, as each file needs to be manually downloaded after getting this message. Please fix.

Thank you so much!!
Old 06.11.2010, 21:25
z98

Yes, I'm having this problem today too. Please fix! What a nuisance :(
Old 06.11.2010, 22:31
Cloverclub

I had the same "Stop flooding" message too, but I seem to have fixed it--for now. Try this:

Right-click on an affected file. This will bring up a menu. Near the bottom of the menu is a yellow arrow and the item, "Reset". A box appears, reading "Reset selected downloads? Files will be deleted!" This is fine, just click OK; you never got the file in the first place, so you aren't losing anything. Do this for each file and reset them all. After this, I exited JDownloader and then rebooted, for the hell of it. I resumed JDownloader a couple of hours ago, and downloads have proceeded normally since then.

I may not have permanently fixed anything, though. Maybe Rapidshare has gotten wise to us, and does not want us downloading 100 MB as often as we can--even though we are obeying their rules and waiting the required waits in between. I wouldn't be surprised if they're ticked off. I hope not, I love using JDownloader, but...

I hope you guys can get your downloads going again, and my apologies if I told you a bunch of stuff you already know

EDIT: It is not a permanent fix. After two successful 100 MB downloads, I exited JDownloader, so I could burn a DVD. When I was finished I restarted JDownloader, and received "You're flooding, you're flooding" messages, all down the line.

Last edited by Cloverclub; 07.11.2010 at 00:50. Reason: New Information
Old 06.11.2010, 23:13
JD VIP

The following Workaround works by me:

1. Make a manual reconnect.

2. While the reconnect is running: Reset and disable all open RS-Links.
(Don't reset the finished RS-Links, because the files will be deleted!)

3. Than enable only 4 (or less) RS-Links!

- to exit JDownloader is not necessary

4. While downloading the fourth RS-Links, enable further 4 RS-Links, and so on ... --> 4.

(If i enable more than 6 RS-Links, the flooding message came again.)

I use Win XP and java version "1.6.0_20"

Links for testing are on this side:

speedtest.net:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1020169153.png

Last edited by mirino; 07.11.2010 at 02:38.
Old 07.11.2010, 01:50

Default You ask us to fix a problem without necessary information.

@ All starting with Message 100,
  • Read the rules for the Forum (Hoster Plugins)!
  • Read any Read Me for the forum, check the General Discussion -> Self Help Index, and search for a previous answer.
  • Are all of you using Free downloads?
  • Where are your Logs and Links that the Logs use?
  • What OS are you using? If Vista or later, have your applied the Required Patch?
  • What Antivirus and firewall and have you opened them for JDownloader, java, and javaw?
  • How much memory do you have?
  • What speed is your download (try speedtest.net)?
  • What version of Java are you using (for Windows, it should be Sun Java 6u20 or 6u21, not the latest release - it is broken).
  • What is the version number of the Host plugin (from the Hosts Table)?
We need this information to make JDownloader work better for you.

Some of you have good ideas for work arounds. JDownloader is supposed to wait a predetermined amount of time for "Please wait" (I think it is 2 minutes) and for "Stop flooding" (I think it is 15 minutes for RS).

People complain about it, but a 1 minute wait between RS downloads would probably fix the problem.
----------------------------------
A "Recognize JDownloader" script is making the rounds. It is based on JD's use of static strings for parts of the HTTP header

This may take a while to fix, because the changes are for most plugins and because you haven't been supplying minimal information.

If I do not see some useful information, I will have to close the thread.

drbits

Last edited by drbits; 07.11.2010 at 01:53.
Old 07.11.2010, 02:12
SebastianJu

Default Rapidshare: Please stop flooding our download servers.

Hello,

since today i get this message very often from Rapidshare. Its ok as long as I dont use reconnect because these messages dont have a timeout too. Which means they stay and wont be deleted as long as I only download rapidshare.

When I download from other hosters too AND these hosters are slower then the files of rapidshare are marked red and are retried after next reconnect.

So most of the time nearly all files get the flag Please stop... and arent set back.

Only want to say... And didnt found the same problem in the forums...

Thanks,
Sebastian
Old 07.11.2010, 02:41
KrissV42

Quote:
Originally Posted by El man View Post
There is a new message from Rapidshare:

"Please stop flooding our download servers."

This is given after the second file download is attempted after getting the server busy message. The problem is the file becomes permanently disabled and you have to enable it again. This effectively negates all functionality with JDownloader, as each file needs to be manually downloaded after getting this message. Please fix.

Thank you so much!!
I have the same problem since today. When Rapidshare returns these messages :

- Please stop flooding our download servers.
- All free slots in use

The files are permanently disabled. If we manually resume it and restart downloads, it works. But is there an option to do that automatically ? I did some searches in the forum and google and I didn't find a workaround.

Jdownloader version : 0.9.580
Java version : 1.6.0_17

Thanks
Old 07.11.2010, 03:21
whismerhill

saw this message just once directly in a browser window...
so not sure this is linked to jdownloader ?

however the rapidshare webpage was embedded into a babelfish translation webpage
Old 07.11.2010, 03:41
SebastianJu

I think they changed this today. And JD only output the message then. Since they implemented this the freeloadspeed is way higher than before.
The problem is only that JD isnt reset this message after a time. When you use Reconnect.
Old 07.11.2010, 03:44
marven_2099

that "flood" message almost killed me today & eventually i figured out the reason , it happens when u cancel an already running download from RS & start in another one with ur SAME IP !
before TODAY RS would give u a 50 mins waiting time or something , but TODAY they changed it to a flooding message
so i had to reconnect manually coz Auto-reconnect supports waiting timers only NOT messages & problem solved .

i think an Auto Reconnet FIX for that stupid message would be great

Last edited by marven_2099; 07.11.2010 at 06:03.
Old 07.11.2010, 05:12
RoofingGuy

Windows 7
Rapidshare free user, no proxy
Java 6.0.210

JDownloader 0.9.580

Rapidshare plugin 12830 with "Wait if all Free User Slots are full" selected in "Settings"

I'm having the same issue. It started overnight last night or early this morning. I've been trying to finish this series:
Spoiler:
before moving on to other downloads.

After a few parts are loaded, if all free slots are used, then I get the "Please stop flooding our download servers" error on each remaining piece as JD moves down the list.

The above workaround didn't work for me either. I had 4 running consecutively, and after they'd finished, I activated 4 more... the first piece finished (and extracted properly) and then I got the "flooding" again.

I waited 5, or so minutes and reset the "flooded" ones, and the first one started back up.

Last edited by RoofingGuy; 07.11.2010 at 05:16.
Old 07.11.2010, 06:31
VicVendrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissV42 View Post
I have the same problem since today. When Rapidshare returns these messages :

- Please stop flooding our download servers.
- All free slots in use

The files are permanently disabled. If we manually resume it and restart downloads, it works. But is there an option to do that automatically ? I did some searches in the forum and google and I didn't find a workaround.

Jdownloader version : 0.9.580
Java version : 1.6.0_17

Thanks
Same problem here. Sucks for people like me that can only download during the night because you wake up with your files disabled and barely anything finished.
Old 07.11.2010, 06:40
KoK

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
  • Read the rules for the Forum (Hoster Plugins)!
We need this information to make JDownloader work better for you.
Sometimes you don't need any detailed information. In this particular case, it happens with ALL RS downloads starting TODAY. Just try several RS URLs of your choice and IT WILL HAPPEN.

You really need to give your devoted followers a break sometimes, and ignore the rules.

Cheers,

KoK
Old 07.11.2010, 11:50
SebastianJu

It also happens when you wanted to download a file and no free slot where open. Which is very often the cas. But instead downloading one of the next files now 20 to x files are marked as flood and end...

The result for me was that after awakening all my files are marked as flood and no downloads running. And I still have at least some hunred files. Maybe 1K.
Old 07.11.2010, 11:52
SebastianJu

And... at some time one of the files are downloading normally. Maybe after 50 floodmessages? Or it gives another normal message like before. So the floodtimer from RS is timed out sometime. Even when you keep reasking. But the marked files in JD dont have a timer itself which means the floodmessage wasnt removed.
Closed Thread