JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 03.09.2021, 06:44
Black Hole

Default blazetv.com plugin

Account/plugin support for blazetv.com

When logged-in in the browser, using the ublock logger, I can see the m3mu playlists for the videos.

one playlist points to another playlists that points to the videos in various resolutions which are broken into 4 second *.mp4-*.ts chunks.

I have already downloaded a video from blazetv using JD so I know that JD can download and encode these videos. It would just be nice to have official account and plugin support with options for grabbing the show name, episode number, episodes title etc and be able to customize the filename format and choose the preferred resolutions etc.

Examples

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

which gives me

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

which gives me for 1080p

which shows in JD as a 2.54 GB single file

vHkmxfoi-32795321.mp4 (1080p_aac).mp4

which then downloads a single file that ends up being 1.46 GB

I don't know why there is such a size variation between the linkgrabber window and the finished download. I downloaded all 1058 chunks of that video which totaled 1.50 GB in JD (1.39 GB in Windows, I prefer how windows reports file sizes BTW, be nice if we can change that in JD) which was a lot closer to the final size.

Anyways I have an account that you can use if you need it. (just please don't get it banned or whatever!)
Old 03.09.2021, 11:46
JD Manager

we will look into it

Can you send us logins to support@jdownloader.org, we need it for adding support.
Old 03.09.2021, 11:51
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknuckle View Post
Anyways I have an account that you can use if you need it. (just please don't get it banned or whatever!)
You should mention your location in email to support@jdownloader.org so developer might try to use VPN.

Quote:
which shows in JD as a 2.54 GB single file
which then downloads a single file that ends up being 1.46 GB
I don't know why there is such a size variation between the linkgrabber window and the finished download.
JDownloader can only rougly estimate the file size because only average bandwidth is known. During download
more and more parts are known/downloaded and the estimation should update itself to final size.

Quote:
1.50 GB in JD (1.39 GB in Windows, I prefer how windows reports file sizes BTW, be nice if we can change that in JD) which was a lot closer to the final size
You can change between Gib and Gb ( en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gibi-#English ) in Settings->Advanced Settings-> GraphicalUserInterfaceSettings.maxsizeunit
Old 03.09.2021, 14:13
Community Manager

Updated thread prefix as we're currently waiting for your account credentials.
Have a nice weekend!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 03.09.2021, 15:24
Black Hole

Ok, I emailed the info.
Old 03.09.2021, 15:47
Community Manager

I've had a quick look at it.
The stream URLs themselves are easy to find and are not protected in any way (your example is even playable here without logging in).
The process to get them however is not that easy and requires the use of the "unreel.me" API.

Without plugin and only using simple LinkCrawler Rules this is not possible.

However I don't see any of us finding time to create a plugin for this website also it has so far only been requested by one user (you).

I recommend one of the following methods to download from this website:
1. The method you've described in your first post.
or:
2. This method.

If you want I can leave the ticket open but I doubt it'll ever be worked on.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 03.09.2021 at 15:49. Reason: fixed typo
Old 03.09.2021, 17:10
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I've had a quick look at it.
The stream URLs themselves are easy to find and are not protected in any way (your example is even playable here without logging in).
The process to get them however is not that easy and requires the use of the "unreel.me" API.
I don't understand how they can be easy to find, play and download but hard to get at the same time

I was able to download a video just fine without an account so I fail to understand how an API is needed
Old 03.09.2021, 18:58
JD Manager

@fuknuckle: Here in germany, we only see/get the login website. Not possible without.
And then you have to check the requests that are made! according to pspzockerscene, the site uses 3rd party unreel.me service for video streaming/hosting. the links are not directly embedded/available in unprocessed html responses but are fetched via javascript/additional requests
Old 05.09.2021, 04:52
Black Hole

I still don't understand why JD can't just fetch the videos and titles etc from the page the same way uBlock Origin's logger can. If you just add blazetv account support then linkgrabber should be able to parse the page and retrieve the video from the playlist files. Where or how the videos are hosted shouldn't matter if they are that easily accessible to begin with

I'm not arguing, I just don't get it.
Old 06.09.2021, 17:50
JD Manager

@fuknuckle: uBlock runs directly in your browser and has access to the DOM. JDownloader does not have any browser at all. It does not *render* or *execute* any Javascript...and there is no DOM. JDownloader only has plain HTTP Requests. And plugins has to do the required http requests or execute required javascript, there is no browser involved at all. So each website a developer has to analyze how it works and then code plugin that does all the http requests, parse information, send api commands, ...till the final content is found. Each website works differently. Some websites use template systems like XFS or YetiShare, so we have template parent Plugins for that and only very small plugin is required to make it work.
In this case, the website uses the *unreel.me* service/api and that is not yet supported by JDownloader.
Old 06.09.2021, 17:57
Community Manager

Quote:
I still don't understand why JD can't just fetch the videos and titles etc from the page the same way uBlock Origin's logger can.
Because JD has no access to your browsers' traffic - it's that simple.

As explained in my last answer, you can use this method just fine...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: