JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 25.09.2014, 19:32
Ultra Loader

Default Cannot login to Real-Debrid - connection timeouts

For the last week or so, I have been unable to log in to Real-Debrid Premium (previously it worked okay for many months, and I'm not having problems logging into any other hoster).

In the Account Manager's status column, whenever I try to activate the Real-Debrid account it shows "Cannot check Account" indefinitely (counting down from 5 minutes to zero then beginning the countdown again repeatedly).

See file attached file (removed_accountCheck_real-debrid.com.log_2014_0t) which indicates the connection timeout occurring.
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/131484

The top section of this log is as follows:

I should also mention that Real-Debrid support says that it's a JDownloader issue, nothing they can help with.

Last edited by raztoki; 25.09.2014 at 21:20. Reason: merged double post && removed log into pastebin
Old 25.09.2014, 21:22
English Supporter

connection times outs generally hoster issue (real-debird) or can be caused by firewall or even ISP blocking the connection response.

what security software are you running?

BTW not wise placing your user:pass on the forum.... I advise you change your password asap.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.09.2014, 12:44
Ultra Loader

I'm running under Windows 8 (not yet upgraded to 8.1), Windows Firewall, Windows Defender (a.k.a. Security Essentials), Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. However I've had these running for many months, and until a week or so ago (unsure of the date of change in behaviour) JD2 always connected to real-debrid.com without any problems.

And as I said earlier, I have several other accounts in JD2 that have continued without this connection failure and it's only RealDebrid that, to use an Australianism. suddenly "went cactus."

Determining the exact casue of the connection failure is not easy. The hoster (RealDebrid) says it's not their problem, and unless it's a JD2 plug-in problem (might it be?) I would agree with you that the cause is external to both these parties and not at all apparent.

The ISP just might have started blocking the RealDebrid site, but knowin them they won't help me to examine this and anyway since I can log into the RealDebrid website via Firefox I don't think this is the case. (Other opinions? Could it be a port issue in the JD2 login phase, for example? Where does one go to check at the code of the RealDebrid plug-in?)
Old 26.09.2014, 13:25
English Supporter

"went haywire" would be my term ;p

source is on our SVN, from my IRC alias 'If your interested in contributing or just want to review some our source code you can obtain the necessary steps via this page http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...nt/get-started '

if it works from browser from the exact same link then it's localised issue (say security product or JD code issue at the core core, as plugins play no influence on connections once the link has been determined.). I know malware bytes does block JD, and I've added some code which should identify when this happens in the download routine. The error message should say 'Blocked by Malwarebytes' or something long those lines.

If you'd like to do a teamviewer session I could test on my system and yours identically (shared clipboards etc), and I have access to real-debrid account also.

Jump our online chat and find myself and ask for Teamviewer session

otherwise keep uploading your full JD2 logs via another IRC alias

'Can you please post example link that fails and your logs please. How to post a log'

Old 26.09.2014, 15:30
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
If you'd like to do a teamviewer session I could test on my system and yours identically (shared clipboards etc), and I have access to real-debrid account also.

Jump our **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... and find myself and ask for Teamviewer session
otherwise keep uploading your full JD2 logs via another IRC alias
Yes, I would indeed like to have a TeamViewer session.

Trouble is, I cannot seem to get JDChat to burst into life, all I get is the following:
----------
[22:16:33] Connecting to JDChat...
[22:16:35] orwell.freenode.net (notice): *** Looking up your hostname...
[22:17:54] Connection lost. type /connect if jd does not connect by itself
----------
and I cannot type anything at all (neither "/connect" nor anything else).

So I'm not quite sure how to get in touch to set up the TeamViewer session.

Maybe we could start interacting via other means? Really good would be if you use Skype. If so, then ping via same Skype username as JD username. Otherwise go to my website **External links are only visible to Support Staff**notestracker.com with contact options at top of home page (Melbourne/Tasmania time zone, feel free to contact me anytime).
Old 26.09.2014, 16:38
English Supporter

JD also has chat interface, you can enable that in settings, and then it should open a new tab.

To me something is closing/blocking connections. Webchat should work 100% of the time, unless IRC server/network has your IP/Subnet banned.

Last edited by raztoki; 26.09.2014 at 16:42.
Old 26.09.2014, 17:15
Ultra Loader

Both the JD built-in chat and the Webchat are failing in the same manner (no idea why). And from bitter experience I know that my ISP will be clueless and won't help with this sort of problem. It's a pain! ... That's why I was hoping for Skype as a good alternative, since I use it constantly and know it works reliably [in my environment].
Old 26.09.2014, 17:18
English Supporter

I do no provide support to end users over skype sorry.

to me its something on your computer.

raztoki

Old 26.09.2014, 18:29
English Supporter

caused by ms essentials in windows 8

added jdownloader2.exe to exception process and communication was magically possible.

once again security software more trouble than it's worth!

raztoki

Old 27.09.2014, 03:07
Ultra Loader

I'm so grateful for your excellent support, raztoki. Many, many thanks!
Old 27.09.2014, 03:19
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
caused by ms essentials in windows 8. Added jdownloader2.exe to exception process and communication was magically possible.

once again security software more trouble than it's worth!
raztoki
You seem to have fixed two birds with the one stone, as they say.

I recently also have been experiencing major problems with another downloader that I use (iviewNapper, possibly starting at the same time as my JD problems). which started suffering frequent disconnections, but now is back to uninterrupted downloads.

For the benefit of the community:
I think you mentioned that you had tweaked some other (Windows Defender?) settings, which you said were slowing connections down. It would add to general knowledge and help everybody if you would briefly explain this, so that others don't unwittingly fall into the same trap. Would you be so kind as to do so?
Old 03.10.2014, 01:24
Linkgrabbing Monster

JDL2 is an exception in WinDefender -- and real-debrid produces a plugin error every two minutes.

It is no problem to log in via any major web browser; i.e. no IP blocking.

Thus: No, the issue isn't solved. RD plgin is faulty at the time of this writing (Oct. 3rd, 2014)
Old 03.10.2014, 05:58
English Supporter

@tt_1111

issue is resolved as the thread tag is in relation to the OP and not yourself.

Real Debrid works fine here.... try disabling windefender and see if it helps. If it does then you know its that piece of software, if it doesn't then its most likely another piece of software.

Old 07.10.2014, 01:54
Linkgrabbing Monster

Hmm, Win Defender is not the problem. Even with real time protection disabled Real-Debrid gives a plug-in error every 2 minutes. In PeerBlock all RD IPs are explicit exceptions.

Regarding other software I'd like to at least have a hint ...

I've created a log here:
06.10.14 22.16.08to07.10.14 00.26.39 jdlog://0679676271141/