JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.01.2022, 00:23
Baby Loader

Default Can't get Crawler link to work for the life of me

I am trying to download from cyberdrop dot to. Each image in the album is hosted on a media domain, fs-0 followed by a number, 1, 2, 3 etc, like so:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I use the following crawler rule:
Code:
[ {
  "enabled" : true,
  "cookies" : null,
  "updateCookies" : true,
  "logging" : true,
  "maxDecryptDepth" : 0,
  "id" : 1640504858132,
  "name" : "test",
  "pattern" : "(https?://fs-04.cyberdrop.to/)(.*)",
  "rule" : "REWRITE",
  "packageNamePattern" : null,
  "passwordPattern" : null,
  "formPattern" : null,
  "deepPattern" : null,
  "rewriteReplaceWith" : "$1test/$2"
} ]
Now I copy the album url and JDownloader picks it up, but it does not want to change the url for each of the images that match the regex.

I right click on each image > Change Url > and it still shows the original url, no changes, when it should show sth like "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I also enable the crawler rule checkbox right above. What am I doing wrong?
Old 13.01.2022, 11:43
JD Manager

@karizzan: cyberdrop.me is already supported out of the box. You don't have to open the url in browser and copy the image urls.
In case the album URL does not work, please provide example links, then we can check it.

The linkcrawler rule won't work because your pattern does only match on the actual image urls but not on the album url.

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.01.2022 at 11:49.
Old 13.01.2022, 13:22
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@karizzan: cyberdrop.me is already supported out of the box. You don't have to open the url in browser and copy the image urls.
In case the album URL does not work, please provide example links, then we can check it.

The linkcrawler rule won't work because your pattern does only match on the actual image urls but not on the album url.
Their domain for fs-0 was down most of the time, however you could get around it by replacing "fs-0(number)" with "img-01". That is why I wanted to use the crawler rule.

There are 2 cases:
1- The image redirects to img-01 on its own, like this one below (Which JD does not download, says File Not Found, probably cause of the redirect):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2- The image does not redirect to img-01, and the link returns Invalid Response, in which case I need to manually change fs-01 to img-01, like the one below:

Also yes I thought about it not matching because it only checks for the album url, not the individual images. Is it possible to make it match with the individual images?

Last edited by karizzan; 13.01.2022 at 13:30.
Old 13.01.2022, 13:34
JD Manager

@karizzan: why add the images when you can just add the whole album with one click?
cyperdrop.me is supported

@karizzan: both links work fine without need of any rules, for me. looks like server issues or sort of protection that maybe it does not autoredirect.

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.01.2022 at 13:42.
Old 13.01.2022, 13:51
Baby Loader

Quote:
@karizzan: why add the images when you can just add the whole album with one click?
cyperdrop.me is supported

@karizzan: both links work fine without need of any rules, for me. looks like server issues or sort of protection that maybe it does not autoredirect.
I am not adding the images separately. I copy the album's link and JD picks it up, parses all the images and begins downloading. But as I mentioned, some of those images show up as File Not Found, and when I check the individual link for those File Not Found images, they fall in either of the 2 cases I mentioned (Redirecting or Invalid Response).

Is there a way to automatically replace all the individual links for the album images so that they start with img-01 instead of fs-01? Or perhaps another smart solution?
Old 13.01.2022, 14:09
JD Manager

@karizzan: Please provide example links, then I can check/work in this. You should not have to do anything by yourself, especially not workaround those temp. issues.
Old 13.01.2022, 14:09
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizzan View Post
Is there a way to automatically replace all the individual links for the album images so that they start with img-01 instead of fs-01? Or perhaps another smart solution?
Please provide example links, then I will check and make plugin work reliable so you don't have to mess with the direct urls
Old 13.01.2022, 14:23
Baby Loader

Quote:
Please provide example links, then I will check and make plugin work reliable so you don't have to mess with the direct urls

This is what I get from downloading the album: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

And after I click on one of the images > Change url > replace fs-01 with img-01 > then press Force Download Start > It works just fine > **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 13.01.2022, 14:29
JD Manager

Thanks, will check it
Old 13.01.2022, 17:17
JD Manager

@karizzan: can you please create a debug log? enable Settings->Advanced Settings->FolderWatch.debugenabled and restart JDownloader, now remove/add the links again and once the download fails, create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post logID here
I was not able to reproduce any issues
Old 13.01.2022, 17:45
Baby Loader

Quote:
@karizzan: can you please create a debug log? enable Settings->Advanced Settings->FolderWatch.debugenabled and restart JDownloader, now remove/add the links again and once the download fails, create a log, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
and post logID here
I was not able to reproduce any issues
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**13.01.22 17.43.38 <--> 13.01.22 17.43.32 jdlog://8653925302851/

Is this it?
Old 13.01.2022, 18:30
JD Manager

@karizzan: can you open those easily in browser? looks like sort of rate limit or crawl protection.
I mean do the albums show correct in browser?
Old 13.01.2022, 18:35
Baby Loader

Quote:
@karizzan: can you open those easily in browser? looks like sort of rate limit or crawl protection.
I mean do the albums show correct in browser?
The album itself shows the pictures no problem, but if I open one of the pictures in a tab, I get the following
HTML Code:
This site can’t provide a secure connectionfs-01.cyberdrop.cc sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
I can only bypass that by changing the domain to img-01.cyberdrop.to, instead of fs-01.cyberdrop.cc
Old 13.01.2022, 19:53
JD Manager

The following rule will rewrite all fs subdomains to img-01
Code:
[ {
  "name" : "Cyberdrop Images",
  "pattern" : "(https?://fs-\\d+.cyberdrop.to/)(.*)",
  "rewriteReplaceWith" : "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
} ]
Please know that this will only be applied when adding the links

@karizzan: What browser are you using? The error message sounds like old browser?

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.01.2022 at 19:59.
Old 13.01.2022, 21:29
Baby Loader

Quote:
The following rule will rewrite all fs subdomains to img-01
Code:
[ {
  "name" : "Cyberdrop Images",
  "pattern" : "(https?://fs-\\d+.cyberdrop.to/)(.*)",
  "rewriteReplaceWith" : "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
} ]
Please know that this will only be applied when adding the links

@karizzan: What browser are you using? The error message sounds like old browser?
This rule works unlike the one I provided above. Huh, guess we now know why one of us is a dev and the other is a noob

I am using the latest Chrome, so no problems there. If the links are working for you, then it is probably an availability issue for my ISP or the like.

Again, very much appreciate your attentiveness and helpfulness. I'll be sure to donate to support the project.
Old 14.01.2022, 11:30
JD Manager

@karizzan: Thanks for the feedback and you're welcome!
Your rule has wrong rewriteReplaceWith you just added a "test", see comparison to my rule
Old 27.04.2022, 11:48
JD Manager

Here is the rule on pastebin
pastebin.com/xMk4EUE5