JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19.06.2016, 09:29
Black Hole

Default keep2share.cc and filejoker.net referrer data browser vs jd2

I've tried to find information on this through searching but didn't find an answer. The issue I'm having is some download hosts behave differently on the browser than in JD, because of URL referrers. Basically, if I click a link from one site to a Keep2share (and siblings) or Filejoker link, I get very different behavior. With Keep2share, it's speed- 150Kbps via the browser vs 30Kbps on JD. With Filejoker, it's wait time- 1-2 hours via browser, 2-4 hours via JD (as well as 150Kpbs speed vs 50Kbps). To add even more annoyances, some links are now showing up as "premium" links via JD but download free via the browser (so long as it's clicked through the forum the links are on). I've only had that happen once so it may be a fluke.

Going through the threads it appeared that if I were to use an outside app to drive JD2 through the browser it would save the referrer data, and using the MyJdownloader plugin was mentioned. I tried it, but I still get the more restricted speeds and wait times. It's clearly a URL referrer thing, because if I paste the URL into the browser I get the same slow speed- I have to access the link by clicking through the referring site to get the better speed.

I'm assuming the answer is no, but it it possible to get the referrer data into the links when added in via linkgrabber? I'm almost to the point of abandoning JD2 for Keep2share/Fileboom and Filejoker links because of the 5X speed difference or quadrupled wait times.
Old 20.06.2016, 15:40
JD Manager

Please provide example links. Especially for the slow speed issue and the "premium only". JDownloader shows the exact same messages as in browser, so please provide links that show up as "premium only" in JDownloader but work fine in JDownloader.
At the moment I cannot confirm any speed differences that you report.
Old 20.06.2016, 22:58
Black Hole

OK, so here are some links to ones that download slower with JD than with the browser:

Forum link that contains the links:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Actual file links from the forum thread:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Because you'll need more than one link here's a second set:

Pasting the file link URLs also results in slower speeds (both hosts) and longer wait times (filejoker some times) but if you click through the forum links, you get a faster download. I should note that if you click through the forum FIRST then try pasting them in the faster times show up in the browser, but if you paste the URLs first they show slow. Clicking through always shows fast. JD2 always takes the slow speed and longer wait times. Note that if a file hasn't been downloaded from either host recently the first file might be faster.

The Premium Only think might have been a fluke, as I can't find the file that was doing it and FJ is in a 3-hour wait for me right now. I'd downloaded the file manually and removed it from the JD queue.

I did find something odd, with Filejoker if I download a file via JD, get a 3 to 4 hour wait, then download a different FJ link via forum clickthrough in the browser (in the middle of JD's wait period) then reset the link in JD and try again, I don't get the 3-4 hour wait, I get the 1-2 hour wait in JD like the browser had. But I still get the slower speed (50K vs 150k for the browser)
Old 23.06.2016, 11:02
JD Manager

Could you please provide screenshots of Taskmanager (not speed shown in browser) when downloading the file via browser and JDownloader
I could not find any difference at all. Furthermore there are no settings on those hosters that can provide different speeds (at least none that I could find)
Old 24.06.2016, 12:17
Black Hole

OK, lets see if I can post the screenshots...

1) Downloading from K2S via JD (link grabbed from planetsuzy forum using right-click/"Download Link with JDownloader"). This is 30Kbps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	30Kk2s.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	7107

2) Downlading from K2S via browser, clicked-through via Planetsuzy. This is 150Kbps.

Name:	150k.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	7108

3) Comparison with the 30Kbps K2S file AND a depositfile link (downloading at 200Kbps) plus a Rapidgator link (downloading at 50Kbps), all via JD, to show it's not a bandwidth issue with my connection

Name:	k2splusdfplusrg.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	7111

4) Fileboom link in browser when the link is opened in browser from JD (right-click "open in browser"). Note the "Speed Max = 30 kbps" shown. That's because the link doesn't contain any referrer data. You'd get the same if the link was simply pasted into the browser via copy/paste.

Name:	fbfromjd.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	7109

5) Fileboom link (the same one as above) if clicked through via Planetsuzy (so it contains referrer data)

Name:	fbfromps.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	7110

This is due to a negotiated speed rate between Planetsuzy and Moneyplatform (the parent of Keep2share, Fileboom, and TezFiles, all which behave identically) in order to get "preferred" hoster status. That means files clicked through Planetsuzy get faster download speeds than grabbing the same links from other sources. In my case I'm grabbing them from Planetsuzy, but queuing them in JD a dozen at a time. Filejoker appears to have the same kind of agreement, although it also affects wait time between downloads.

Note that I am not using ANY logins for any of the downloads- it's all done as an anonymous user.
Old 24.06.2016, 12:51
Community Manager

For specified hosts we could add a Referer setting so that y<ou could use individual Referers.
Example links please so I can test this.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.06.2016, 13:17
Black Hole

Links in post #3 aren't enough?

Here are a few Planetsuzy post links with K2S/Fileboom and Filejoker links in them:

Old 24.06.2016, 13:58
Community Manager

Okay I've tested it too - here my results:
k2s free via API and Website, JD and Browser without Referer: I got ~ 50 KB/s - I think the 30 KB/s is sometimes for "slow servers" but not always.

k2s free via website and JD with Referer: I get ~150 KB/s.

I've added custom-Referer plugin settings for keep2share.cc, fileboom.me and punlish2.me.
You need ti disable the API in the settings in order to use the Referer setting!
I've not yet tested filejoker!

EDIT

filejoker.net works too - implemented it!
---
[Please read]=>How/when do I get updates?
Read it carefully BEFORE complaining that something would still be not working!
Update cycles depend on your installed JD version!!

---
[Bitte lesen]=>Wie/wann bekomme ich Updates?
Bitte vollständig lesen bevor ihr euch beschwert, dass etwas immernoch nicht funktionieren würde!
Die Updatezyklen variieren je nach installierter JD Version!!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 24.06.2016 at 14:16.
Old 24.06.2016, 21:19
Black Hole

So what's the correct syntax to put in the custom referrer field? Haven't gotten anything I've tried to work.
Old 24.06.2016, 21:35
JD Manager

@pspzocker: would be nice if you can answer him
Old 25.06.2016, 06:11
Black Hole

I figured it out. I needed a complete page URL, I was trying different variations of the domain.

Works great so far. Thank you. Would it be possible to add it to tezfiles.com as well? That's another sister site to keep2share/fileboom.
Old 25.06.2016, 17:25
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 25.06.2016, 18:49
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrown View Post
I figured it out. I needed a complete page URL, I was trying different variations of the domain.
I tried some URLs, too, but I dont get more speed.
Do you have to enter a k2c-URL or something else?

EDIT:
Is it possible that it depends on Referer-Domain?

--> 50kb with k2c-Link

--> 150kb with k2c-Link

you you have an idea on what this depends?

EDIT2:
Did you make the same experience:
If you use a "good" URL for refer, the higher speed is connected to ip-address? I tested it in browser. After you used such a URL, every other k2c-Link get the same higher speed, also when you delete cache and cookies and start a Link directly without a referer.
when you make a reconnect, delete cache and cookies, and start the same link in browser, you get only 50kb/s

Have you also tested behaviour with a free-account?

BlackSun

Last edited by Jiaz; 25.06.2016 at 21:20.
Old 22.07.2016, 20:38
Community Manager

@blacksun
Sorry I won't really participate in your tests as this is very time comsuming.
I do not think that a free account has any further influence on the speed here.
Short:
Bad speed = 30 KB/s
Normal free speed = 50 KB/s
Good free speed (with "good" referer) = 150 KB/s

Added this setting for tezfiles.com too!
---
[Please read]=>How/when do I get updates?
Read it carefully BEFORE complaining that something would still be not working!
Update cycles depend on your installed JD version!!

---
[Bitte lesen]=>Wie/wann bekomme ich Updates?
Bitte vollständig lesen bevor ihr euch beschwert, dass etwas immernoch nicht funktionieren würde!
Die Updatezyklen variieren je nach installierter JD Version!!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.08.2016, 11:34
Black Hole

Forgot to say thanks for the tezfile add, it works perfectly.
Old 26.08.2016, 14:57
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback - closed.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Closed Thread