JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.07.2018, 21:30
Renter

Default Browser redirects captchas

After reinstalling my system i have this issue where when Jdownloader opens a captcha window, it loads jdownloader interface like it used to, but then immediately redirects it to original website (be it ouo.io, uploadboy, turbobit or whatever). It didn't seem to behave like that before and now with this matter there are weird issues where like ouo.io opens double captcha somehow).
Old 28.07.2018, 20:04
Renter

I forgot to mention that i use Opera browser with official Jdownloader extension.
Old 30.07.2018, 16:21
JD Manager

What version of the browser extension are you using? Can you please check and provide feedback. We did revert to old/previous extension as the new handling had some flaws we're currently working on. Either that update is not yet published by opera or your browser did not update yet.
Old 30.07.2018, 21:38
Renter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
What version of the browser extension are you using? Can you please check and provide feedback. We did revert to old/previous extension as the new handling had some flaws we're currently working on. Either that update is not yet published by opera or your browser did not update yet.
Version: 3.2.25
Old 31.07.2018, 10:59
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback! Can you please provide screenshots? /eg sharex
Old 31.07.2018, 12:03
Guardian of the Droids

Unfortunately Opera is a bit slow with reviewing updates. The last approved update is 4 weeks old, the current update is waiting for review since a week now.

Opera published an extension called "Install Chrome Extensions" (find it on **External links are only visible to Support Staff**Opera-Add-Ons).

With this extension you are able to install our extension from the Chrome store. The version from the Chrome store is usually the first to receive updates.

EDIT: They just approved the update... so no need to install the Chrome extension bridge for now.

Last edited by mrc; 31.07.2018 at 14:59. Reason: added EDIT section
Old 31.07.2018, 18:33
Renter

Thank you. Extension version changed to 3.2.31 (https://i.imgur.com/vqy88VS.jpg) and the problem is gone. Everything seems to work fine now.