JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.01.2017, 20:23
gpburdell

Default [Can't reproduce] k2s.cc entirely too aggressive on retrying download

Setup: I am using the latest JDownloader2. I have multiple SOCKS5 proxies setup so I can parallel download from the same hoster. And I am using 9kw for captcha solving.

k2s.cc has what appears to be a "dumb" timeout to try for a new download. And it isn't tracking it per download (proxy) source either. So at the end of the timeout, it tries to download from k2s.cc from every single download source I have whether or not I'm already downloading from that hoster via that download method. As a result, I churn through 10 to 20 captchas which will not result in a download for every 1 that does (!!!!!!!!!). If you're paying for captcha solving like I am, that's quite a serious burn of money for absolutely nothing.

At a minimum, could the plugin at least check to see if there is an existing download to that hoster going on from a given download method before trying to download another file?
Old 24.01.2017, 20:36
JD Manager

Please provide a logfile, https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post the shown logID. A screenshot would be helpfull too to see what timeout exists.
I can only think of network issue timeout because in case the IP/Proxy has reached limit, it will not be used again during waiting time. So I need a logfile to see what timeout is set.

JDownloader remembers limits by Connection. Once a hoster reports limit reached for this Connection JDownloader does not retry until timeout is over.
Old 24.01.2017, 21:08
gpburdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Please provide a logfile, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... and post the shown logID. A screenshot would be helpfull too to see what timeout exists.
I can only think of network issue timeout because in case the IP/Proxy has reached limit, it will not be used again during waiting time. So I need a logfile to see what timeout is set.

JDownloader remembers limits by Connection. Once a hoster reports limit reached for this Connection JDownloader does not retry until timeout is over.
23.01.17 19.08.34 <--> 23.01.17 19.08.35 jdlog://5713179150841/

The timeouts are usually just under an hour or just under two hours (I recall seeing something around 59m frequently). Also, the reason I think it isn't tracking per download source is that I can have an active download from all available download sources, and when the timeout ends it will try captchas, one at a time, all of which will fail obviously since I'm already downloading, and the number of captchas I get matches the number of download sources I have. So I have three downloads going and three download sources. And at the end of that timeout I will get three captchas -- one at a time -- all failing. At the end of which it will set a new timeout -- regardless of remaining k2s.cc ETAs -- and do the whole thing over again at the end of that timeout. And it will keep doing that until a k2s.cc download has completed and thus allows at least one of those captchas to eventually go through successfully.
Old 24.01.2017, 21:23
JD Manager

K2S Plugin has special handling for waittime and captcha avoid .This conflicts with the waittime/connection handling of the core. Will check/work in this tomorrow