JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 04.09.2022, 14:32
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
Funktioniert ja immer noch nicht das der JD die Gesamte Liste mit nimmt
Vielleicht könntest du in Zukunft bei der Wort/Tonwahl etwas mehr auf Freundlichkeit statt Vorwürfe setzen?
An jenem Feature wurde auch noch nichts behoben und ist weiterhin auf der Todo Liste.

Last edited by Jiaz; 04.09.2022 at 14:38.
Old 04.09.2022, 14:34
Giga Loader

Thank you for the fix. Hopefully YT does not break it again too soon.
Old 04.09.2022, 15:00
Gregory

"in Zukunft bei der Wort/Tonwahl etwas mehr auf Freundlichkeit statt Vorwürfe setzen?"

Wie wäre es wenn Ihr in Zukunft auch mal eure Ankündigungen was zu Beheben auch mal Umsetzten würdet ?
Und bitte nicht wieder ne Märchenausrede wie ihr es Leider drauf habt.
Wehe wenn euch jemand an´s Bein Pinkelt dann kommt ddas Große Jammern von euch. So könntet ihr mit ner Firma Draussen nicht mal ansatzweise Übeerleben.
Old 04.09.2022, 15:29
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
Funktioniert ja immer noch nicht das der JD die Gesamte Liste mit nimmt, wird das mal irgend wann was ?
Video Liste in Youtube öffnen, mit FoxScroller (Firefox-Add-On) automatisch runterscrollen lassen, mit Link Gopher alle Links extrahieren, Links kopieren, in JD einfügen.
Old 04.09.2022, 17:01
JD Manager

Quote:
Wie wäre es wenn Ihr in Zukunft auch mal eure Ankündigungen was zu Beheben auch mal Umsetzten würdet ?
Haben wir irgendwo einen Termin für den Fix versprochen? Hast du eine besondere SLA mit uns? Wenn das Feature für dich derart wichtig ist, dann bitte..bitte such dir ein anderes Tool.

Quote:
Und bitte nicht wieder ne Märchenausrede wie ihr es Leider drauf habt.
Nanu? Ach entschuldige...du und deine Wünsche haben natürlich vor allem anderen Vorrang.

Quote:
Wehe wenn euch jemand an´s Bein Pinkelt dann kommt ddas Große Jammern von euch.
Mit dem großen Unterschied...von dir kommt kein Danke! Immer nur über den JDownloader und uns Entwickler schimpfen. Dann
nimm doch bitte ein anderes Tool.

Quote:
So könntet ihr mit ner Firma Draussen nicht mal ansatzweise Übeerleben.
Faszinierend wie du die aus der Tätigkeit an einem kostenlosen Tool irgendwelche Rückschlüsse ziehen kannst.

Last edited by Jiaz; 04.09.2022 at 17:25.
Old 04.09.2022, 17:03
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by zToRm777 View Post
Video Liste in Youtube öffnen, mit FoxScroller (Firefox-Add-On) automatisch runterscrollen lassen, mit Link Gopher alle Links extrahieren, Links kopieren, in JD einfügen.
@Gregory: Nichtmal bei der Community, welche auch nur helfen will, kannst dich bedanken.
Old 04.09.2022, 17:27
Gregory

@zToRm777
Danke dir.

Jiaz
"Nichtmal bei der Community, welche auch nur helfen will, kannst dich bedanken. "
Etwa bei dir und deinen Dummen Kommentaren die du dir ebenfalls Sparen kannst.
Ich Mecker nur rum wenn es Berechtigt ist, aber das Kapiert ihr nicht, bzw. WOLLT es nicht Kapieren weil ihr so Verblendet und Überheblich seid, IHR macht alles Richtig, der User da draussen ist Schuld, WIR sind es NICHT.
Ach ja und nu kannst ja mich ja bannen Rauswerfen so wie ihr es ja Bekanntlich macht weil ihr nicht mehr Weiter wißt, ist ja nichts neues bei euch.
Old 04.09.2022, 17:33
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@m.fessler: thanks, will check it
Update:

this way doesn't play nicely as you don't specify the max but only tell JDownloader in what groups you are interested in. Please use Settings->Advanced Settings->Youtube.maxvideoresolution after next core update to limit your max resolution
Brilliant - works great. Thanks so much!
Old 04.09.2022, 19:00
Giga Loader

With the last few update including the last update YT is still slow downloads .Did I miss something here in what to do in my settings..
Old 04.09.2022, 19:13
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisMadWorld View Post
Hi all.

First, thanks all developer to try to "fight" YouTube slow download.
Today, 2020-09-03 YouTube win again 700kbps and this week earlier, JDownload s able to download at 20mbps or more.

More people have money, like YouTube (Google > Alphabet) for example, more they hate to share. Even for rich share is criminal but stealing from others is completely fine. It is all same the rich who create the laws thanks to their puppets, the little rich, the politicians.

If I win the lottery, sure, JDownload will receive some money from me.
However, the probability that happen is like to meet an honest politician, so 0.00000000000000000000000001%.

Thanks anyway and hope to see a new update soon.
Got a point there .They are evil people as it can be.I Cant discuss more on it here as this forum is only for JD2 YT issues...
Old 04.09.2022, 19:30
Giga Loader

I just shut the DASH off in the YT setting and redone the links in link grabber after the settings change and now they are downloading normal speed.

BTW .Can some body please explain what is the difference in quality between the DASH version and the regular version videos.Is it the overall video or is it the video only or the audio only..I did notice both videos were 720p on both versions before I deleted all the DASH version selections in Link Grabber .The non DASH video downloaded normally .

Sorry if this was explained on here before.I Dont remember.

Thanks in advance for your help and time and have a nice weekend all..

Last edited by wppcproductions; 04.09.2022 at 19:53.
Old 04.09.2022, 20:08
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by wppcproductions View Post
I just shut the DASH off in the YT setting and redone the links in link grabber after the settings change and now they are downloading normal speed.

BTW .Can some body please explain what is the difference in quality between the DASH version and the regular version videos.Is it the overall video or is it the video only or the audio only..I did notice both videos were 720p on both versions before I deleted all the DASH version selections in Link Grabber .The non DASH video downloaded normally .

Sorry if this was explained on here before.I Dont remember.

Thanks in advance for your help and time and have a nice weekend all..
Without DASH, you do not have access to the highest resolutions. Only 360p and 720p are non-DASH. Also, resolutions that require DASH, the audio and video are separate files, and JD needs an ffmpeg plugin to automatically mux (combine) the two files.
Old 04.09.2022, 21:06
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensun87 View Post
Without DASH, you do not have access to the highest resolutions. Only 360p and 720p are non-DASH. Also, resolutions that require DASH, the audio and video are separate files, and JD needs an ffmpeg plugin to automatically mux (combine) the two files.
OK .Thanks for the info.Since the max was 720p in both versions in what was avail with the video I downloaded . I did download the regular 720p .I did see the 360p instead of the higher size in link grabber.

Sorry to say If the YT bugs dont get solved with JD2 . I will have to find another YT download app to use if I want the higher res videos.Some of the Online downloaders dont do the high res vids.
Old 04.09.2022, 22:02
Super Loader

@fuknuckle
In the meantime, you could use a simple Packagizer rule:
Code:
Settings - Packagizer - Add
Condition Name: youtube
Downloadurl contains: youtube*
Package Name: youtube
Save
Old 04.09.2022, 22:04
DSL Light User

My download speeds are back to normal once again, thank you to the devs for working overtime to get this out!

If anyone updates and still gets slow speeds I had that happen but only for the last video I had downloading in my queue, once that finished the speeds were good.
Old 04.09.2022, 22:26
Junior Loader

Thanks for fighting the Youtube swines.

Once odysee (dot com) has CC subtitle support, I'm moving my channel there.

If just Youtube spent all that money they are now burning to stop people from downloading videos without seeing ads (as if ads could be shown with a decent adblocker...) to actually develop features.

The personal message system, the full channel customization, channel comments (replaced by the community tab... which deleted all the existing channel comments), the ability not to like something,... so many features removed with nothing good added.
Old 05.09.2022, 00:58
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
I just want to make clear that we don't force them.
I just wanted to make clear that I didn't mean "forced" as in "required before the user is allowed to continue" (the definition you were referring to that was apparently understood) but as in "auto-installed in the background without any notification" (the phrasing from the knowledgebase article you linked which I had already found earlier before referencing it in my OP).

Quote:
the plugin system is able to load/exchange plugins without a java restart being required
This should be the meaning of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDmurphy View Post
"pushed without user interaction/notification"
if I'm not mistaken. The ability to customize the update settings is very interesting! I take no issue whatsoever with the default behavior though, the only reason for mentioning this was to convey right away that I'm aware plugin fixes can be applied in the background so that JDownloader can directly make use of them while core updates do require a restart.

Quote:
do I have to read it as: "Due to changes in the player.js library the JD youtube plugin wasn't working properly, and a core function had to be fixed to make the plugin work again while fixing the plugin itself wasn't required."
Quote:
The bugfix was outside of the plugin, within another part of JDownloader. But without this fix, the plugin was/is broken in meaning of not working as wished.
Is there any difference between the two that I might not be aware of which needed clarification?

Quote:
Most likely because they were rolling out new player around the same day.
Not only that, but even around the same time. Which is why most if not all users reporting the fix to be working would most likely have experienced download speeds going back to normal without installing the update - just like me, as shown in the screenshot attached to my last post.

FYI, the same thing happened today again:

After installing the first update from Sun Sep 04 13:20:37 (build #46668) yt dl speeds were still slow.
Later today, speeds went back to normal while I was still on that exact same build, JD running continuously, no restarts.
In the evening, I installed the second update from Sun Sep 04 16:07:28 (still build #46668) which didn't make a difference as download speeds were already back to normal as also reported earlier by users in this thread.
Old 05.09.2022, 07:25
JD Beta

Hello.

I am experiencing a strange issue that I have not seen before. Perhaps this is something simple that I have overlooked. I apologize, if so.

I have a particular video that is broken out into chunks, and I am not able to save off the entire video:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Any suggestions?

I would not normally download such a video, but this particular video keeps buffering for some reason, making it difficult to watch. I have a fiber connection, so this should not be happening.

Thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate it.

Last edited by GNIREENIGNE; 05.09.2022 at 07:38.
Old 05.09.2022, 09:23
Baby Loader

Can JDownloader download **External links are only visible to Support Staff**this video? When I give that URL to JD, it would download a 239KB MP4 file (it should be a few GB in size). I tried again later, and linkgrabber now won't add the video at all. The other most-recent videos in this channel download normally/fine in JD.
Old 05.09.2022, 10:28
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNIREENIGNE View Post
Hello.

I am experiencing a strange issue that I have not seen before. Perhaps this is something simple that I have overlooked. I apologize, if so.

I have a particular video that is broken out into chunks, and I am not able to save off the entire video:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Any suggestions?

I would not normally download such a video, but this particular video keeps buffering for some reason, making it difficult to watch. I have a fiber connection, so this should not be happening.

Thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate it.
Maybe your video is/was a live stream that was still live? I, personally, have never attempted to save a still live stream with JD. I have, however, attempted to grab and save a long stream which had just ended, and in that instance, JD cannot grab the complete video, because YT has not completed processing the video yet.

YT also has a Premiere system, which is sort of a cross between traditional upload and live stream. For a Premiere, the video is fully uploaded, but is not made "live" until the scheduled date and time. When the video goes live, the duration bar has no definite time, but viewers can live chat while watching, and the traditional comments are not active while the video is live.

I believe, while a Premiere is live, JD cannot grab the video. Now, since a Premiere, unlike a Live Stream, has a set duration, the Live Chat will automatically disable after the Premiere finishes, and after reloading the page, the traditional comments will be active, the Live Chat which was recorded, will replay over the duration of the video, and if the Premiere was not too long, then JD should, almost immediately, be able to grab the video.
Old 05.09.2022, 10:42
JD Manager

Quote:
After installing the first update from Sun Sep 04 13:20:37 (build #46668) yt dl speeds were still slow.
Later today, speeds went back to normal while I was still on that exact same build, JD running continuously, no restarts.
The update was released sunday at 13.20 o'clock. But it's unpredictable when/if existing links in list will benefit from the update to have better speeds because only if cached links are expired/failed then JDownloader will reprocess them and be able to incorporate the fix. I have prepared handling for auto refreshing links but this is not ready yet.

Quote:
Is there any difference between the two that I might not be aware of which needed clarification?
I just wanted to explain that in case the issue/bugfix is within a plugin only, it can be fixed/updated(with the plugin only advantages in mind) and doesn't require/depend on any core changes. But in this case the required change was within a method part of the core (not in plugin and thus no plugin changes regarding this issue) and therefore a core update/restart was required. But with broken method in core, this can also have affect on plugin in meaning of *plugin broken*

Last edited by Jiaz; 05.09.2022 at 10:49.
Old 05.09.2022, 10:43
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wppcproductions View Post
Sorry to say If the YT bugs dont get solved with JD2.
Solved with latest update on sunday 13.20 o'clock.
Old 05.09.2022, 11:28
JD Manager

@GNIREENIGNE
@jellytot
Please see https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...postcount=5164
Thanks to @goldensun87 for taking time to explain this
You will have to wait (unknown how long it will take) till processing of the streams are finished but you will
have to readd the links.
Old 05.09.2022, 19:11
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensun87 View Post
Maybe your video is/was a live stream
-Thanks. This was my first consideration. However, the stream is no longer live. In fact, it has been three days already since it was live.

That being said, I suppose that the video could still processing, since it is a 5-hour long video. I will keep trying and report back, either way.

Thank you for taking the time. I appreciate it.

Quote:
You will have to wait (unknown how long it will take) till processing of the streams are finished but you will
have to readd the links.
-Thank you, Jiaz. It is possible that the video is still processing. I will keep trying and report back after giving it more time.

Thank you. I appreciate your efforts here.
Old 05.09.2022, 19:40
JD Manager

Quote:
-Thanks. This was my first consideration. However, the stream is no longer live. In fact, it has been three days already since it was live.That being said, I suppose that the video could still processing, since it is a 5-hour long video. I will keep trying and report back, either way.
I know of reports that this process might take several days and even might take longer for longer videos. I guess live stream conversion are not high priority because the video already exists in a form (stored on server) that can be played back normally.
Old 05.09.2022, 20:38
JD Beta

Quote:
I know of reports that this process might take several days and even might take longer for longer videos.
-Okay. I will let you know what I experience with it and if anything changes.

Thanks, again.
Old 05.09.2022, 23:40
Giga Loader

Thanks a millions Jiaz for fixing this problem...I rerun my YT files with the DASH turned on in the advance settings and all download speeds are back to normal..

Users got to remember they have to delete to old YT links and reload Link Grabber with new YT links of video from the channels they chose to download from if they want the DASH versions..

Thanks again Jiaz and the JD2 Dev Team for your dedication to keep JD2 up and running through a fast pace of changes in the world of computer environment.

BTW Did not have a packaging problem as as reported by other users.
Old 06.09.2022, 00:07
Giga Loader

For live streams I usually wait until few hours later or until the next day after the stream is done. But as long the channel user want to share the stream for their subscribers to watch again or missed the live stream .Thats the bonus and the opportunity to download it for keepers.Depends how long the live stream video . The reason for the wait time is because the live stream has to go the process as it gets rendered at YT for it will get posted for replay.

For a 10 hour live stream that I wanted .I waited approx 12 hours until done rendering at YT to get posted on the users channel .And another 10 to 12 hours to download via JD2 at normal speed. It was will worth the wait..
Old 06.09.2022, 00:59
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
The update was released sunday at 13.20 o'clock.
I just so happened to catch the notification for that one immediately, installed the update, and after restart initiated a new download of a 224,244 KB video which according to logs took 53 mins to finish, averaging exactly to the widely reported 70 Kbit/s throttled speed - and only after sending my post above (and heading to sleep bc it was already midnight) I found this helpful hint:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRenegadist View Post
If anyone updates and still gets slow speeds I had that happen but only for the last video I had downloading in my queue, once that finished the speeds were good.
While that was true for two of my downloads, which resumed seamlessly, not only those but also newly queued links like the abovementioned one were throttled ...
Quote:
But it's unpredictable when/if existing links in list will benefit from the update to have better speeds because only if cached links are expired/failed then JDownloader will reprocess them and be able to incorporate the fix.
... and this explains it!
Once the LinkGrabber grabs a link, it's cached - so apparently all the affected links were already grabbed just recently before updating, hence not reprocessed, hence didn't get the fix applied, and were therefore throttled even though I had not added them to the download queue yet.

Assuming this is correct, there's only one question left (that would possibly require explanation :>) which is:
Quote:
I have prepared handling for auto refreshing links but this is not ready yet.
What's your thoughts on executing a refresh also when a RightClick>Other>Reset is initiated?
Because that turned out to be the only other obstacle: Even after resetting links, they were still throttled - so I guess a reset doesn't refresh them. Since resetting links clears a whole variety of issues, you could suppose this to be expected behavior.
Not that it matters much right now as youtube currently seems to chill with the throttles, but maybe this manual refresh is simple enough to amend before rolling out the auto refresh you mentioned, just to have something in the meantime.

Quote:
I just wanted to explain
Quote:
to convey right away that I'm aware plugin fixes can be applied in the background so that JDownloader can directly make use of them while core updates do require a restart
... this? yet again?
Quote:
in case the issue/bugfix is within a plugin only, it can be fixed/updated(with the plugin only advantages in mind) and doesn't require/depend on any core changes. But in this case the required change was within a method part of the core (not in plugin and thus no plugin changes regarding this issue) and therefore a core update/restart was required.
Still looks like the same thing to me (just as the other two quotes compared above) but idk maybe that's just me

Quote:
"Due to changes in the player.js library the JD youtube plugin wasn't working properly, and a core function had to be fixed to make the plugin work again while fixing the plugin itself wasn't required."
Quote:
But with broken method in core, this can also have affect on plugin in meaning of *plugin broken*
Sounds familiar
So I guess the quick&short answer is "no, there's no essential difference, you got that right straight away"

But since we're at it (again), both updates on Sunday 4th required a restart, but as noted in #5161 both still had the same build number #46668. I noticed the same on May 14th/15th with build #45992.
Given that only core updates (as I first mentioned in #5118 and since then got "confirmed" many many times) require a restart, that consequently means there are core updates that don't justify/receive a new build number?

Last edited by JDmurphy; 06.09.2022 at 02:51. Reason: plentiful clarifications to thwart extensive re-explanations :)
Old 06.09.2022, 08:58
JD Beta

Quote:
-Okay. I will let you know what I experience with it and if anything changes.

Thanks, again.
-Just for your information, after four days, the video is now available for complete download.

Thanks to everyone that has replied.
Old 06.09.2022, 11:15
JD Adviser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@rezad
Filename for video files -->
Code:
*VIDEO_NAME* *quality*(*HEIGHT*p)*.EXT*
no.
I need a the info for max resolution not the downloaded resolution.
the one you suggested would put this in name 428p for 854x428 downloaded youtube link that has even 3840x1920 1920p.
what I need is for youtube download file to be named 854x428 1920p.
Old 06.09.2022, 11:26
JD Manager

Quote:
-Just for your information, after four days, the video is now available for complete download.
Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezad View Post
I need a the info for max resolution not the downloaded resolution.
what I need is for youtube download file to be named 854x428 1920p.
Use the following to return the itag best resolution
Quote:
*BESTRESOLUTION*
or the following to return actual best video height
Quote:
*HEIGHT_BEST*
(after next update)

Last edited by Jiaz; 06.09.2022 at 11:52.
Old 06.09.2022, 14:05
Fibre Channel User

Regarding downloading whole channels/playlists with 100+ videos:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zToRm777 View Post
Especially for larger channels or longer playlists I found another interim solution; there are online tools/sites providing the benefit of extracting and downloading the whole "Uploads" list in a few seconds in .csv or .json format, with some of those lists even limited to videos that are de facto accessible ("available.json"), excluding unlisted and private videos.

Either by copypasting the lists entirely while clipboard monitoring is active, or even better after filtering them for actual video urls (to avoid included channel/playlist/random other urls being grabbed and then being prompted by JDownloader if you wish to process those as well), you get a clean LinkGrabber folder with a link collection of all the videos up to hundreds if not thousands at a time ... I haven't tested the limits yet.

Another option - with deactivated clipboard monitoring - is to copy those lists, open the Add and Analyse Links dialog with the Add New Links button bottom left in the LinkGrabber tab, and paste them there. This has the advantage of getting a progress dialog that illustrates the process.

The scrolling down method is limited by youtube just stopping after a couple hundred videos and just not populating more videos to the browser tab at some point, so this alternative might also be the only chance to fully get a complete list of a larger channel's whole uploads.

edit: The site I'm using myself for this (and for other purposes like upload date/time extraction as well) on a daily basis was intentionally not named/linked, because that specific application is traffic/request capped and already runs into its limits now every once in a while. It should be fairly easy to find it or a similar one tho.

Last edited by JDmurphy; 06.09.2022 at 14:33.
Old 06.09.2022, 14:32
JD Manager

Quote:
... and this explains it!
Once the LinkGrabber grabs a link, it's cached - so apparently all the affected links were already grabbed just recently before updating, hence not reprocessed, hence didn't get the fix applied, and were therefore throttled even though I had not added them to the download queue yet.
Assuming this is correct, there's only one question left (that would possibly require explanation :>) which is:
What's your thoughts on executing a refresh also when a RightClick>Other>Reset is initiated?
Already working on that

Quote:
Even after resetting links, they were still throttled - so I guess a reset doesn't refresh them. Since resetting links clears a whole variety of issues, you could suppose this to be expected behavior.
Because there are link local caches AND session caches. Reset currently only clears link local cache, will have to update it to also refresh session cache

Last edited by Jiaz; 06.09.2022 at 14:40.
Old 06.09.2022, 14:52
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Reset currently only clears link local cache, will have to update it to also refresh session cache
Great news, thanks!

Quote:
[...], that consequently means there are core updates that don't justify/receive a new build number?
If I'm correct, just a "yes" would hit the spot ... if I'm wrong, nevermind!

Last edited by JDmurphy; 06.09.2022 at 15:09. Reason: added snippet
Old 06.09.2022, 15:55
JD Manager

Quote:
If I'm correct, just a "yes" would hit the spot ... if I'm wrong, nevermind!
"yes" but I'll try to explain it
Quote:
consequently means there are core updates that don't justify/receive a new build number?
those *build numbers* are the actual revision of the source code used for the build. but regulary plugin only builds/updates only checkout/build plugins and thefore the core revision does not change. unfortunately there is (not yet) no plugin buld revision and therefore plugin-only builds/updates will have changed build date but unchanged revisions.

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 06.09.2022 at 16:02. Reason: Added "-"
Old 06.09.2022, 17:20
JD Manager

Quote:
Because there are link local caches AND session caches. Reset currently only clears link local cache, will have to update it to also refresh session cache
Just checked and reset already clears link local and global cache.
Quote:
Even after resetting links, they were still throttled - so I guess a reset doesn't refresh them.
I could not reproduce this issue. Please know that reset will only reset selected links and the global link. if there are links in linkgrabber, those will not be affected by this. you will have to move those to download list and then reset.
Old 07.09.2022, 17:25
JD Adviser

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback

Use the following to return the itag best resolution or the following to return actual best video height(after next update)
when Is the next update?
right now it uses those tags just literal texts.
Old 07.09.2022, 17:31
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezad View Post
when Is the next update?
Please read our Update FAQ regarding releases of CORE-updates:

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 07.09.2022, 18:49
JD Manager

@rezad: I try to release it before/on friday. Also please know that this placeholder will only work for new added links

Last edited by Jiaz; 07.09.2022 at 19:23.