JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 18.05.2018, 21:35
Broler

Default Profile settings will not be persisted

Hello,

I use 32 Bit JRE and tried to download with FFmpeg.
The defaultsetting for "FFmpegSetup: Binary Path" and "FFmpegSetup: Binary Path Probe" is "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0\tools\Windows\ffmpeg\x64\<binaryname>.exe".
This did not work for me, so I changed "x64" to "i386". This works, but is not persisted. It is set back to "x64" after the first Downlod.
Change this value an restart JD2 will be stet back to.

I did not check if 64Bit JRE will be a solution for me, because I like to run the 32Bit JRE.

Regards
Broler
Old 22.05.2018, 14:04
JD Manager

A path set to ffmpeg version installed by JDownloader will be maintained by JDownloader. That way JDownloader is able to handle changed path.
Question is why your JDownloader choses 64bit binary. What is your OS? Minimum Windows 7 is required since last update of ffmpeg, else you have to install older version yourself, see https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...51&postcount=2
Please provide log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here.

Alternative you can simply copy both binaries (.exe) to different location and then JDownloader will no longer auto update them