JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 03.03.2009, 01:06
Skraluk

Default (RS) set download limit to premium traffic

Hi,
first of all sry sorry for my bad english, please write if you dont understand what i mean.
what i would like to see as a feature in jdownloader, is a cap for premium traffic. explanation: due the 2,6 gb/day regulation i often have to download as a free user with reconnect. but i would also like if not my complete premium traffic is used, because sometimes i need some traffic left, for example 1gb. how it should work: i set the traffic that should be left, and then i can download 1,6 gb for example as premium user, then jdownloader switches to free user and reconnects.

i hope you understood

please write what you think
Old 06.03.2009, 14:05
remi

Cool

You can set a speed limitation kb/s for your downloads, but then you have to do some calculation...:whistling:
Old 25.03.2009, 02:16
FrEaK_IP

This option would be nice, and those speed limitations are not helpfull. I wan't jDownloader to be able to switch to free user mode after my limit is exceeded, and not to slow down my download
Old 25.03.2009, 11:40
djuzi

FrEaK_IP: JD should do that operation. If Premium limit reached, JD should download as free user.
Old 25.03.2009, 14:06
FrEaK_IP

thanks,...will try
Old 25.03.2009, 15:34
gluewurm

@DJUzi he means, that he can set a limit of traffic which has to stay at his account.. e.g.: he wants to left 1gbyte on his account..

nice idea by the way - i'll make me a fovourite for this thread, maybe i'll look at it when i have more time.