JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 12.12.2022, 21:36
JD Beta

Default [No user feedback] Plugin sankakucomplex.com

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, so sorry in advance if I'm wrong.

In the application, I noticed the "sankakucomplex.com" plugin. There are absolutely no settings in it and it is not clear which site it refers to.

There is a news site - sankakucomplex.com
There is a site that hosts art (pictures), all kinds of animations and videos - chan.sankakucomplex.com
And there is a new (beta) version of this site with advanced features - beta.sankakucomplex.com

And with the last site, the extension clearly does not know how to work. The extension seems to cope with the "chan" version of the site, but it's not clear how to work with it.

So. The site is searchable by tags. Tags can be the name of the author of art / video, the title of the work (game, anime, manga, etc.), the name of the character, and many many other tags such as hair / eye color, hairstyle, clothing, pose and much more.

And how does the plugin work? If I enter for example
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

where "witchanon" is the nickname of the author, and the site claims that this author has 2,567 files. Pictures, animations and videos combined. Will the program download ALL of these files or is there some kind of limitation like on the same YouTube?

And along the way to questions about this extension, I also have a proposal for it, for this I'd better create a separate topic in the appropriate section.
Old 12.12.2022, 22:05
JD Beta

Default Plugin sankakucomplex.com

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, so sorry in advance if I'm wrong.

In the application, I noticed the "sankakucomplex.com" plugin. There are absolutely no settings in it and it is not clear which site it refers to.

There is a news site - sankakucomplex.com
There is a site that hosts art (pictures), all kinds of animations and videos - chan.sankakucomplex.com
And there is a new (beta) version of this site with advanced features - beta.sankakucomplex.com

And with the last site, the extension clearly does not know how to work. The extension seems to cope with the "chan" version of the site, but it's not clear how to work with it.

In order. I propose to add support for the beta version of the site. They added a convenient "book" function. Collection of pictures from one author. This page is available at - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

There is no such thing in the "chan" version of the site. Further.

Let's say I open the page - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This is a collection of all books from the author with the nickname "witchanon". He has about 95 "books", these are collections of pictures, and each collection has its own name. The sequence of pictures inside the books is also important. Since in some cases this is not a collection of pictures - an artbook, but a manga with a plot where it is important to turn the pages in turn.

On this second sentence, I want to ask you to add support for downloading books. Each book in its own subfolder with the name as on the site, and the number of the picture from a three-digit number (I have not yet seen a book with more than 999 pages)

And now the hardest part. Global plugin upgrade, if you can call it that. If what I suggested above is implemented, it will already be great, but can we go further?

Advanced renaming. If it's not about books, but just about pictures on demand, then how will they be saved? With a random name like on the site?

Since pictures can have many tags, based on them, I ask you to add a "file name constructor". As far as I understand, there are different groups of tags on the site, technical ones like "high resolution", "very high resolution" and "extremely high resolution", they are assigned to files automatically. Then there are the tags of the authors (there may be several of them), the tag with the name of the character (there may be several of them if there are several characters in the frame), the tag of the title of the work where the character is taken from (game, manga, TV series, and so on. Again, there may be several such tags ). And all the other tags that are on the site are thousands. It makes no sense to list them all, as well as to write them down in the file name. Unless video tags, animation and the like deserve attention. Also, all files have a date uploaded to the site, which can be useful in the file name.

And on the basis of such tags, it would be possible to compose the name of the file. well, for example
Quote:
*authors' names* - *characters' names* (*work title*) [*upload date*]
It will be great if each user can set this up for himself in a self-extension, or in a container. As far as I understand, in order for the container to be able to rename files, the plugin must have support for this renaming.

Additionally, it would be possible to save a list of all tags in a separate text file (*.txt) and name this notepad the same way as the file itself. In the same notepad, you can write the "source" of the file, it is sometimes added to the file.

The proposal is very complex, but I hope that there will be a person who will at least partially decide to implement it. If necessary, I will provide all kinds of links or fragments of the html markup of the site pages. Just ask...
Old 12.12.2022, 23:57
JD Beta

I also noticed two oddities. The program downloads not only pictures but also *.js files. And not only the necessary pictures, but also previews of pictures and pictures of an advertising banner.

And most importantly, the original picture does not swing. Its compressed version is downloaded. For example, the original is 1054x1899 (1.2 MB PNG) and downloaded 555x1000
Old 13.12.2022, 12:44
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by K14M View Post
I also noticed two oddities. The program downloads not only pictures but also *.js files. And not only the necessary pictures, but also previews of pictures and pictures of an advertising banner.
This is typical sign that you add an unsupported link. Whenever you copy something to clipboard and JDownloader doesn't react/fail, then the URL is not supported. When you now try to manually add/paste this URL, then you tell JDownloader to deepdecrypt the URL and try to find everything that can be downloaded.

The plugin currently only supports the following URL pattern, for single posts only
Code:
(?:chan|idol)\\.sankakucomplex\\.com/(?:[a-z]{2}/)?post/show/(\\d+)
Quote:
because beta site is not yet supported. chan posts work fine, could not reproduce any issue.

we will check beta site and try to add support for it

For books we need decrypter plugin support, see

maybe the dev will also add support for tags/search results but that's decision of the developer

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.12.2022 at 12:58.
Old 13.12.2022, 22:33
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
The plugin currently only supports the following URL pattern, for single posts only
Code:
(?:chan|idol)\\.sankakucomplex\\.com/(?:[a-z]{2}/)?post/show/(\\d+)
So the plugin can only download single posts like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** ?

Well then it's practically useless. The beta version of the site literally has a save button, it downloads any file in the highest quality. To download video, single video, there is another program. I won't call it lest it be considered an advertisement.

To download via jdownloader, you need to compile a list of links in the desired format and only then feed them to the program. It's quite long and not much different from manually visiting each page and manually downloading...
Old 19.12.2022, 18:43
Community Manager

Quote:
There are absolutely no settings in it and it is not clear which site it refers to.
Not all plugins got settings, see:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...lugin-settings

Quote:
So. The site is searchable by tags. Tags can be the name of the author of art / video, the title of the work (game, anime, manga, etc.), the name of the character, and many many other tags such as hair / eye color, hairstyle, clothing, pose and much more.

And how does the plugin work? If I enter for example
That looks like it could lead to an "endless" number of results.
We do generally not add crawlers for:
- Search URLs
- Tag-search URLs
- Crawlers for complete websites and/or complete categories of websites

You should be able to crawl- and download ll links of "tag" links like yours by utilizing the following tutorial:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...orted-websites

Quote:
I've just added support for their "beta" subdomain so with our next release of updates, the following links will work too:
beta.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/12345678

Quote:
In order. I propose to add support for the beta version of the site. They added a convenient "book" function. Collection of pictures from one author. This page is available at...
Looks like "books" are internally simply a list of posts(?)
It's definitely possible to add a crawler plugin for such URLs.

Quote:
On this second sentence, I want to ask you to add support for downloading books.
Please provide example URLs to single books.

Quote:
Since pictures can have many tags, based on them, I ask you to add a "file name constructor".
Already possible, it's called "Packagizer", see:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...paketverwalter

Quote:
Additionally, it would be possible to save a list of all tags in a separate text file (*.txt) and name this notepad the same way as the file itself. In the same notepad, you can write the "source" of the file, it is sometimes added to the file.
This feature is not planned.
What I could do however is to set all tags as comment so you could use an EventScripter script to save that comment into a .txt file:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...event-scripter

Quote:
So the plugin can only download single posts like
Yes at this moment that's the only link-type our plugin can handle.

Quote:
Well then it's practically useless.
I wouldn't say that. As explained in the beginning of this post (see article I linked), you can easily collect thousands of such URLs and then let JD download them.

Quote:
To download video, single video, there is another program.
JD can also download single videos from sankakucomplex.com...

Quote:
I won't call it lest it be considered an advertisement.
You are allowed to mention that 3rd party application here.

Quote:
To download via jdownloader, you need to compile a list of links in the desired format and only then feed them to the program.
Please read the article I linked about collection links.
It's way easier than you think it is.

For all code changes mentioned in this post, the following applies:

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 20.12.2022, 01:50
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
That looks like it could lead to an "endless" number of results.
We do generally not add crawlers for:
- Search URLs
- Tag-search URLs
- Crawlers for complete websites and/or complete categories of websites
But that's how this particular site works. Everything in it is through tags.

By default, this page opens - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It will display ALL posts of the site. Post is files (pictures, animations, video or flash video)

To somehow filter all these files, the site has no other functionality than using tags. If I select for example the "rating:s" tag hides all NSWF posts, in such a video the site can be shown even to children. And the site address will change to **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

If I want to display only the posts of a specific author, then I again have to add a tag, for example "skuddbutt", and I get this address - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
The site itself found 474 posts with this tag

So is the name of the character, or the title of the work, or less specific tags, hair color, and the like. It's all part of the link.

You can also combine tags, "rating:s" + "skuddbutt" - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Found only 8 posts!

I understand the fear of endless results. Well, this site parser will be released, which can add almost all the files from the site to the download list. But maybe just limit the number of files? Let's say a maximum of 100-500-1000 first files the program downloads, but then it doesn't.

It's just that this is not the first time I've dealt with plugins. Ivara.tv plugin can download all videos of one author (one channel). And there are channels for more than a hundred videos and I did not encounter any difficulties.

Quote:
You should be able to crawl- and download ll links of "tag" links like yours by utilizing the following tutorial:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...orted-websites
"If the website is simple and does not dynamically load content when scrolling down, you can try setting up one or multiple LinkCrawler Rules for that website."

There is a setting in the chan version of the site. You can enable dynamic setting to load next pages on the current page. And you can remove it and flip through the pages. In the second case, they will have separate addresses:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Guessing regularity in the links, I can not catch. And I already tried to upload it like that. The plugin is currently not able to work with such links and is trying to pump everything out of them. You need to teach the plugin to find links on these pages like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and download only them. And only from the links **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** the program downloads files in the highest quality. If I enter **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** then I will find all the files, but their reduced versions will be downloaded. For all large pictures on the site, a smaller copy of it is automatically created (not viewed) and it is this copy that the program downloads.

The beta version of the site loads a dynamically expanding page by default. There is no division into the first and subsequent pages. Of course, I can take the original link and replace chan with beta in it and the link will even open, but this is not very convenient - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

MyJDownloader
didn't find any link. I don't understand how it should work at all.

Link Gopher
selected only 46 links by filter. But not 474 as it should be. It looks like the page is unloading the rest from memory, since I scrolled through all the files

Linkclump
the same result. I activated the selection, I spent a minute to "drag" the selection through the entire page from beginning to end. And at the output in the clipboard, she found only 48 links, 2 of which are advertising posts.

Quote:
I've just added support for their "beta" subdomain so with our next release of updates, the following links will work too:
beta.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/12345678
Fine! It's already good

Quote:
Looks like "books" are internally simply a list of posts(?)
It's definitely possible to add a crawler plugin for such URLs.
Well, roughly speaking, yes. When searching for an author tag, there is a corresponding button on the right with a brief description of the tag from the wiki.

By clicking on this button, and why on the button "details". The full description of the tag will open. Link to all posts with this tag and link to all books with this tag.

Here are all the books with this tag

It's also a dynamic page. chan version of this page does not open.

Next book page

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - doesn't work either

This is something like a book preview, cover, title, tags, page numbers and other information. And already from it you can go directly to reading. Open list of all pages

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - this page is already opening in the old version of the site. And here the book acts as a "pool:440837" tag. Those tags again

Or the first page, and flip through in turn

etc.

Quote:
Please provide example URLs to single books.
Book preview

Books as a tag

First pages of books

Quote:
Already possible, it's called "Packagizer", see:
The name constructor, that is, in my translation is called "container". But does it work with this particular site's tags?

Quote:
This feature is not planned.
What I could do however is to set all tags as comment so you could use an EventScripter script to save that comment into a .txt file:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...event-scripter
This is also a good option.

Quote:
I wouldn't say that. As explained in the beginning of this post (see article I linked), you can easily collect thousands of such URLs and then let JD download them.
As it turned out, this only works with the old version of the site if you select non-dynamic pages. And even so, the pictures are not of the maximum resolution. The plugin needs to learn how to work not only with single posts, but also with pages of posts. At least with their non-dynamic versions. In this case, the page of the old site displays 20 or fewer links to posts. In the new version of the site, it is problematic to calculate, since new posts from the following pages are quickly loaded...

Quote:
You are allowed to mention that 3rd party application here.
"Download Master" aka "Internet Download Accelerator". Previously, 10 years ago, it was one of the best applications in its class. Its browser extension, at least on the sankakucomplex, finds and downloads videos on the open page of the site. Also in the extension, you can "find" all the links on the page and add their list of downloads. But in this case, the link to the page means literally "download this page". He doesn't know how to dig deeper and look for something on the next page...
Old 20.12.2022, 16:31
Community Manager

Quote:
But that's how this particular site works. Everything in it is through tags.
Okay.
I'll look into it once I find the time.

Quote:
I understand the fear of endless results. Well, this site parser will be released, which can add almost all the files from the site to the download list. But maybe just limit the number of files? Let's say a maximum of 100-500-1000 first files the program downloads, but then it doesn't.
I'll be thinking about solutions for this e.g. add a limit by default.

Quote:
It's just that this is not the first time I've dealt with plugins. Ivara.tv plugin can download all videos of one author (one channel). And there are channels for more than a hundred videos and I did not encounter any difficulties.
Yes but downloading a complete channel is still different to downloading "All search results for link XY".
Our iwara.tv plugin e.g. cannot download search results or similar

Quote:
...chan.sankakucomplex.com/ru/?next=12345678...&tags=censored&page=3
The plugin is currently not able to work with such links
As exaplined that is true and that currently is the expected behavior.

Quote:
You need to teach the plugin to find links on these pages like
I don't need to do anything but I will try to find ways to satisfy your requests. Maybe just not now due to time constraints.

Quote:
MyJDownloader
didn't find any link. I don't understand how it should work at all.
Our myjd addon is very limited when it comes to collecting links which is why the article I've linked links to a bunch of other browser addons too. The article literally also says that our own addon is not the best for collecting links.

Quote:
Link Gopher
selected only 46 links by filter. But not 474 as it should be. It looks like the page is unloading the rest from memory, since I scrolled through all the files

Linkclump
the same result. I activated the selection, I spent a minute to "drag" the selection through the entire page from beginning to end. And at the output in the clipboard, she found only 48 links, 2 of which are advertising posts.
I just noticed that indeed those browser addons may not be able to catch the links which get dynamically loaded.
What is still possible though (after the next(!!) update!):
1. Enable clipboard observation in JD.
2. Open your desired beta.sankakucomplex.com page and scroll all the way down so all items get loaded - now press CTRL + A and then CTRL + C to copy all items.
3. Let JD process them and wait until add get added.
Disable "http_sankakucomplex.com" in your linkgrabber views and only allow items of "sankakucomplex.com".
Now after some time all items that you previously saw on the website should appear in JDownloader.

Quote:
Book preview...
I will reply to all of this later.

Quote:
The name constructor, that is, in my translation is called "container".
? It's called "Packagizer" in my English translation.

Quote:
But does it work with this particular site's tags?
Yes and no:
Sure you can extract everything after "tags=<everythingHere>" from existing source URLs at this moment but that will only help if you're adding something which leads to single posts and contains "tags=..." inside the source URL.
For me it's always the best to work with real life examples...

Quote:
As it turned out, this only works with the old version of the site
Please re-read my last post about "code changes".

Quote:
the pictures are not of the maximum resolution
Please provide example links and direct-link the picture which JDownloader is downloading and the version of the image file you expect it to download.

Quote:
The plugin needs to learn how to work not only with single posts, but also with pages of posts.
I understand what you mean.
I've already replied to this in the previous parts of this reply.

Quote:
At least with their non-dynamic versions.
Disagree. It doesn't make any sense to add multiple versions of a crawler to support multiple versions of a website.
If at all, the way to go would be to e.g. only add support for the "new website", at the same time also accept URLs to the "old website" but change them to "new website" internally...

Quote:
"Download Master" aka "Internet Download Accelerator". Previously, 10 years ago, it was one of the best applications in its class.
And now?

Quote:
He doesn't know how to dig deeper and look for something on the next page...
Doesn't sound good.
You need to know that JDownloader is a plugin based downloadmanager.
While IDM or similar tools might subjectively work better for you, this is only the case because their browser addon is much more generic than ours and it can intercept browser downloads and e.g. filter content on the fly and then do things like "download all images on current page".

JDownloader is plugin based which means that, to perform tasts like this one, a separate plugin is needed.
Advantages:
- This will work super good and easy for the user if it does work
Disadvantages:
- If a plugin-supported website changes its layout and/or a user wants more features for existing plugins, the plugin needs to be updated/fixed accordingly as it needs to "know" the current website layout.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 20.12.2022 at 18:23. Reason: Fixed some typos
Old 20.12.2022, 18:52
JD Beta

Mystic, I press the "quote" button on your last message, and the penultimate one is quoted.

Quote:
Yes and no:
Sure you can extract everything after "tags=<everythingHere>" from existing source URLs at this moment but that will only help if you're adding something which leads to single posts and contains "tags=..." inside the source URL.
For me it's always the best to work with real life examples...
I was talking about something else. Not about the tags that are in the search query, but about the tags that are attached to each post. The number of tags that can be added to the search is limited for unregistered users, registered free and paid users. And this limit is much less than the actual number of tags for one post.

For example, I have a limit of 9 tags. And the maximum search query looks like this

Tags beach black_hair red_eyes 1girl swimsuit rating:s -muscle -video

But if you open any post, then on the left you can see all the tags that users or the system added to this post.

Spoiler:

These are all the tags I was talking about (the number of posts on the site with the same tag is indicated in brackets)

Spoiler:
koisuru natsu no last resort, pulltop latte, kouzaki umi, marui, marui (koedame), high resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio, official art, 1girl, bangs, beach, bikini, black hair, blue sky, braid, breasts, clothes lift, clothes pull, clothing, cloud, :d, day, female, female only, frilled bikini, frilled swimsuit, frills, gluteal fold, hair between eyes, hair blowing, hat, hat ribbon, headwear, horizon, long hair, looking at viewer, medium breasts, mtr16, navel, ocean, open mouth, open-mouth smile, outdoors, palm tree, red bikini, red eyes, red swimsuit, ribbon, sarong, skirt, skirt lift, skirt pull, sky, smile, solo, standing, sun hat, sunlight, swimsuit, teeth, tied hair, tree, underwear, upper teeth, very long hair

And it wouldn't hurt to save them somewhere...

Also, all the same tags in a simplified form are written under the post file, where users can edit them. And the source is also indicated there - a link to the page from where the original was downloaded. I wrote that this "source" also would not hurt to save as a tag. The site often publishes a cropped, limited, demo version of the product, such as a video. And you need to look for the original on the author’s Patreon website, or on any other paid resource.

Spoiler:

The beta version of the site has everything the same but with a different design.

Quote:
Please provide example links and direct-link the picture which JDownloader is downloading and the version you expect it to download.
On the example of the already indicated picture.

Post address - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

On the left, under the tags, the original size and the modified size are indicated.

Link to modified image - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Link to the original - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Apparently, when you open a page with a picture, sat by default displays a reduced version. And the original downloads by pressing the appropriate button. And JDownloader downloads exactly the reduced version that is displayed on the page...

There is no such problem with video, since apparently the site does not know how to convert and compress video files...

Quote:
And now?
And now the program itself still works, but due to integration problems in the browser, its functionality is very limited. It's still a good "file downloader" with the ability to catalog files by extension or download link. Speed limits, higher download speed compared to the browser, reloading files after a crash, download mirrors if the download link changes after a crash, etc. But before, the program itself was able to intercept downloads from the browser, and not everything in a row, but specific ones, for example, from specific sites or files larger than the specified size. But at some point it stopped working and the developers added a crutch in the form of a browser extension, the functionality of which leaves much to be desired. Now interception from specific sites does not work at all, or intercepts all or nothing. Capturing by file size does not work if the size of the uploaded file cannot be obtained in advance. In some cases, interception does not work at all with a dynamically replaced reference. You have to first start downloading in the browser, then copy the link of the downloaded file in the browser and only then paste it into the program. The real thing that the extension can do is find and download all the links on the page. But I'm not sure that it successfully copes with dynamic pages.

So the app is good, but the browser extension layer ruins everything. And of course, this application does not have all the functionality that JDownloader can do along with all its plugins. There's not even a dark theme yet!

The only downside to JDownloader for me is the lack of categories. Grouping downloads by any criteria. File type "video, music, etc.", download site, site and file type, and the like. In Download Master, I can keep hundreds of downloads, already downloaded files in the program, and they will not interfere with me because I can switch between categories and display only the downloads I need at the moment, and hide all the rest. In JDownloader, all downloads are displayed in one place, I can sort them, but I can't hide them.

qBittorrent torrent also has categories that also allow you to hide part of the downloads. But there, when starting a new download, you have to manually select in which category it belongs. I understand that torrents are a completely different program, but still categories are very convenient...

Container - "Packagizer" has part of the functionality of categories, namely, depending on the specified conditions, save files to the specified folder with the specified name. But inside the program interface, this does not affect the display of files in any way. You cannot hide downloads added to a specific "Packagizer".

Speaking of Packagizer. Whom should I contact about translating this word into other languages? My language is not English and my program is not in English. And Packagizer is called - Container (Koнтeйнep). So that there would be no confusion in the future, it might be worth changing this word in my language to true, namely - "Упаковщик"
Old 20.12.2022, 18:54
JD Beta

Mystic again. Where have all the pictures gone?
Old 20.12.2022, 20:03
JD Manager

Quote:
Mystic again. Where have all the pictures gone?
@K14M: URLs and Images that are not whitelisted are only visible to support staff members
Old 21.12.2022, 14:28
Community Manager

Quote:
I was talking about something else. Not about the tags that are in the search query, but about the tags that are attached to each post.
These are all the tags I was talking about (the number of posts on the site with the same tag is indicated in brackets)
Okay understood.
I've already addressed that.
I'll come back to this once our next set of CORE-updates gets released.

Quote:
The number of tags that can be added to the search is limited for unregistered users, registered free and paid users. And this limit is much less than the actual number of tags for one post.
Okay.
Accounts for this host are already supported.
You can check if account support is still working once our next set of CORE-updates gets released.
In case you find any problems with it, please send us your account login credentials to: support@jdownloader.org.

Quote:
Also, all the same tags in a simplified form are written under the post file...
We'll cope with all of this details once the rest is working as expected.

Quote:
On the example of the already indicated picture.
On the left, under the tags, the original size and the modified size are indicated.
Next CORE-update will address this problem.

Quote:
...higher download speed compared to the browser
If you're interested in knowing the technical background of "higher download speeds in a dl manager vs browser":
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...ections-chunks
-> That's really all it is.

Quote:
There's not even a dark theme yet!
JDownloader also doesn't have any official dark mode besides:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...ark-mode-theme

Quote:
The only downside to JDownloader for me is the lack of categories. Grouping downloads by any criteria.
To some extend you can use our Packagizer feature for this:
(Yes I know that does not provide 100% of your wished category feature!)
Regarding a category feature:
You're not the first user who has requested this feature.
Follow the following thread to get updates on this topic:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=81334

Quote:
I understand that torrents are a completely different program, but still categories are very convenient...
I agree.

Quote:
You cannot hide downloads added to a specific "Packagizer".
No but, speaking about the Linkgrabber (not downloadlist!), you can add custom views and/or filters which you can then use to hide items based on user defined criteria in Linkgrabber.
See Settings -> Linkgrabber Filter

Quote:
Speaking of Packagizer. Whom should I contact about translating this word into other languages?
If you want to get write-access for translators, contact us again via: support@jdownloader.org.
If you only want us to change that one word, you may just tell me the wording of your choice and I'll change it.

Quote:
it might be worth changing this word in my language to true, namely - "Упаковщик"
I haven't changed this one yet as I can see multiple more "Контейнеры" or any other wordings in our translation.
You're free to obtain our source code and look for other places where this should be changed.
Instructions:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...up-ide-eclipse
-> You do not need to be a developer to follow these instructions!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 22.12.2022, 12:38
JD Beta

Quote:
If you only want us to change that one word, you may just tell me the wording of your choice and I'll change it.
One word is enough. "Контейнеры" to "Упаковщик" or "Упаковщики" (plural).

Quote:
I haven't changed this one yet as I can see multiple more "Контейнеры" or any other wordings in our translation.
You're free to obtain our source code and look for other places where this should be changed.
Instructions:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
-> You do not need to be a developer to follow these instructions!
It's kind of too difficult. I just opened notepad++ and searched for text in the folder
"C:\Program Files\JDowloader\translations"
Found two values in the file
"JDowloader\translations\org\jdownloader\gui\translate\GuiTranslation.ru.lng"

Line 507: gui_config_linkgrabber_packagizer=Контейнеры
Line 509: gui_config_simple_container=Автоматически открывать контейнеры ссылок (dlc,ccf,...)

So I replaced "gui_config_linkgrabber_packagizer=Контейнеры" with "gui_config_linkgrabber_packagizer=Упаковщики", ran the program and it changed there too.

Regarding the second line, I'm not sure if it should be changed. It appears in a completely different place. In the settings, in the general tab, at the very bottom.

Changed the program language to English. In English, there is also a container. But not a packer. So this line does not need to be changed.
Old 22.12.2022, 13:33
Community Manager

Quote:
It's kind of too difficult.
Would you mind providing more detailed feedback on this e.g. which step of the linked instructions was too hard to understand for you?
Following those instructions, you could also test changes before updates get released and provide early feedback.

Quote:
So I replaced "gui_config_linkgrabber_packagizer=Контейнеры" with "gui_config_linkgrabber_packagizer=Упаковщики", ran the program and it changed there too.
I've just committed that change.
It will get added with the release of our next set of CORE-updates.

Quote:
Regarding the second line, I'm not sure if it should be changed. It appears in a completely different place. In the settings, in the general tab, at the very bottom.
That line does not need to be changed because that part of the GUI is actually about containers and is not related to the "Packagizer" feature in any way.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 22.12.2022, 14:34
Community Manager

Summary of sankakucomplex.com related code changes for the next set of CORE-updates:
(If you want to test these changes earlier, setup JD in IDE, it really isn't that hard!)
  • Added support for beta subdomain
  • Added crawler for books
  • Include formatted position-number of book pages in filenames by default
  • Make use of web-API which speeds up linkchecking and provides more/cleaner meta-data
  • Speed-up downloadstart
  • Updated plugin to start downloads sequentially: This may make them look like they're slower but I noticed that their servers do not like parallel downloads at all anyways
  • Added plugin setting to set comma separated list of post-tags as comment (default = disabled to save memory)
  • Added crawler for "all books of a use / by tags" -> Default limited to page 1 only, see plugin settings
  • Added crawler for "all post items by tags" -> Default limited to page 1 only, see plugin settings
  • Added better detection of items which can only be downloaded by premium users
  • Improved errorhandling
  • Added detection of serverside broken files
  • Added a lot of plugin properties which can be used for custom filenames (see list down below)

List of plugin properties (explanation on how to use HERE, see "plugin specific properties") -> Can e.g. be used for custom filenames:
  • uploader
  • directurl | direct url to media file
  • book_title | title of book if this item is part of a book
  • tags_comma_separated
  • is_premiumonly | returns true if this item is only downloadable for premium users, returns- or is missing if status is not given and/or item is also downloadable for free users
  • page_number | number of page if item is part of a book -> Starts from 0 (first page = 0 -> Same behavior as website | In filenames, 1 will use for first page)
  • page_number_max | highest page number if item is part of a book (20 pages = this will return "19")
  • source | source of item if given -> Mostly URL to another website e.g. "pixiv.net/..."
(Most of them should be self explanatory thus I didn'T provide a description for most of them.)

Sidenote about (new/default) filenames:
I'm not a user of this plugin myself so while I did put some thoughts into them they might not be good for you.
Feedback on them is welcome too and I'm willing to change them as long as I won't break "backward compatibility" for single downloaded "post-items" downloaded by other JDownloader users with current/old revisions of our sankakucomplex.com plugin.

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 22.12.2022 at 14:51. Reason: Improved formatting
Old 23.12.2022, 00:48
JD Beta

Quote:
Summary of sankakucomplex.com related code changes for the next set of CORE-updates:
(If you want to test these changes earlier, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**..., it really isn't that hard!)
  • Added support for beta subdomain
  • Added crawler for books
  • Include formatted position-number of book pages in filenames by default
  • Make use of web-API which speeds up linkchecking and provides more/cleaner meta-data
  • Speed-up downloadstart
  • Updated plugin to start downloads sequentially: This may make them look like they're slower but I noticed that their servers do not like parallel downloads at all anyways
  • Added plugin setting to set comma separated list of post-tags as comment (default = disabled to save memory)
  • Added crawler for "all books of a use / by tags" -> Default limited to page 1 only, see plugin settings
  • Added crawler for "all post items by tags" -> Default limited to page 1 only, see plugin settings
  • Added better detection of items which can only be downloaded by premium users
  • Improved errorhandling
  • Added detection of serverside broken files
  • Added a lot of plugin properties which can be used for custom filenames (see list down below)

List of plugin properties (explanation on how to use **External links are only visible to Support Staff**..., see "plugin specific properties") -> Can e.g. be used for custom filenames:
  • uploader
  • directurl | direct url to media file
  • book_title | title of book if this item is part of a book
  • tags_comma_separated
  • is_premiumonly | returns true if this item is only downloadable for premium users, returns- or is missing if status is not given and/or item is also downloadable for free users
  • page_number | number of page if item is part of a book -> Starts from 0 (first page = 0 -> Same behavior as website | In filenames, 1 will use for first page)
  • page_number_max | highest page number if item is part of a book (20 pages = this will return "19")
  • source | source of item if given -> Mostly URL to another website e.g. "pixiv.net/..."
(Most of them should be self explanatory thus I didn'T provide a description for most of them.)

Sidenote about (new/default) filenames:
I'm not a user of this plugin myself so while I did put some thoughts into them they might not be good for you.
Feedback on them is welcome too and I'm willing to change them as long as I won't break "backward compatibility" for single downloaded "post-items" downloaded by other JDownloader users with current/old revisions of our sankakucomplex.com plugin.

Bitte lies unser **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...! | Please read our **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...!

---
Bitte lies unser **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...! | Please read our **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...!

-psp-
Apparently, a lot of work has been done. I'll try to test it when I get some free time...
Old 06.01.2023, 01:14
JD Beta

Looks like sankaku changed the books section. And now the program has forgotten how to download them. Instead of files, it says "Plugin Detected! 452187"

This is the ID of the book I tried to download **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Apparently the site is interfering with your work
Old 09.01.2023, 16:43
Community Manager

Quote:
Looks like sankaku changed the books section. And now the program has forgotten how to download them.
Nope this was caused by a simply copy & paste mistake I made just before adding the plugin.
Fixed.

Quote:
Apparently the site is interfering with your work
No.

Any feedback regarding the rest of the functionality?

Regarding fixes mentioned in this post, please read:

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 24.03.2023, 14:51
Community Manager

CORE-Updates have been released!
All announced bugfixes and features are live!
Please update your JDownloader and report any issues you find asap.
If this thread gets marked as "[Solved]" by our forum staff you can still post in it and we will read- and reply to it!

CORE-Updates wurden released!
Alle angekündigten Bugfixes/Features sind nun verfügbar!
Bitte JDownloader updaten und eventuelle Bugs schnellstmöglich an uns melden.
Falls dieser Thread vom Team als "[Erledigt]" markiert wird, kannst du weiterhin darin antworten und wir lesen/beantworten auch solche Threads!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 07.07.2023, 19:25
JD Addict

The website **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** does not work anymore. I've tried pasting these links

But only completely random images are analysed, none of those I pasted.
Old 11.07.2023, 23:14
Community Manager

All I'am getting in browser is the following errormessage:
Code:
502 Bad Gateway

Spoiler:

Quote: