JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 25.07.2019, 04:48
matrix

Default What are Jdownloader Realistic Expectations?

Greetings.
I am a new user and I hope I can have the following clarified. I am doing a Nitroflare download and I do not have a premium account. Nevertheless, this Nitroflare download is 1 package and it has 7 RAR file download links. My jdownloader is only downloading a single RAR download link at at time. Is this normal? I do not believe it is normal so I have spent many hours trying to figure out how to configure my jdownloader so it can download multiple RAR download links simultaneously. And I have had no success.

Here is my question. Is there anyway I can get my jdownloader to download all 7 links at the same time? Or is this app only designed to handle the package as a single entity and all seven subordinate download links as separate download tasks that cannot be simultaneously downloaded?

Also is it possible to perform all Captchas for all 7 download links in the beginning of the download process? In short, why can't jdownloader allow me to figure out all 7 Captchas at the start and then cue up all seven download links so I don't have to be present to figure out Captchas when one download link gets completed and the other download link begins?

I hope anyone out there can clarify for me what I can realistically expect out of my jdownloader app because at a minimum I expect this app to be able to cue up all seven download links with all Captchas figured out by me ahead of time so it can be left on an autopilot mode for 3 or 4 days working on a Nitroflare download task without me being present.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.
Old 25.07.2019, 10:51
JD Manager

Most free hosters only allow one concurrent download, so JDownloader has to process/download them one by one.
Parallel downloads/multiple connections/resume is mostly restricted to premium users of the host.
You can also add mirrors of the same file from other hosts and JDownloader will auto handle them.

Pre-solving captchas doesn't work because, for example Recaptcha has a captcha timeout of about 2-3 minutes. (token being valid after solving the captcha). Same is valid for other captcha types as well. You can also use CaptchaExchange services like 9kw or Death-By-Captcha for
*Auto* Captcha solving. Or you use free MyJDownloader service to remote control your JDownloader from anywhere and solve captcha when required.

For Nitroflare there is an experimental support of multiple parallel downloads in free mode. See Settings-Plugins-nitroflare and enable the feature.

in case you got more questions, just ask