JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20.04.2021, 21:35
sherif011 sherif011 is offline
Super Loader
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 27
Default Google drive videos video quality

Hello there,
I'd like to download a lower quality version of a google drive video link, I can see different qualities when playing the video in web browser like youtube but jdownloader can only download the original file.
Example link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I've found this site showing a way to get the pre-transcoded video url from google drive link, check out:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
It would be nice to support this in google drive plugin in jdownloader.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21.04.2021, 13:37
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 59,235
Default

Hi,
sure this is possible:
Settings -> Plugins -> drive.google.com -> Preferred quality (make sure to choose one that exists or the best stream quality will be downloaded as a fallback)

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21.04.2021, 16:05
sherif011 sherif011 is offline
Super Loader
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Hi,
sure this is possible:
Settings -> Plugins -> drive.google.com -> Preferred quality (make sure to choose one that exists or the best stream quality will be downloaded as a fallback)

-psp-
I first thought it was not working but then realized the video quality was selected after download starts not within link grabber.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21.04.2021, 16:09
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 59,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherif011 View Post
I first thought it was not working but then realized the video quality was selected after download starts not within link grabber.
Yeah that is due to technical reasons.

Thanks for your feedback!

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:25.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.