JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.12.2010, 20:52
oloment

Ok, np
The update will be for the Nightly version ?
Old 23.12.2010, 21:58
JD Manager

for both. i will do it tommorrow morning
Old 23.12.2010, 22:58
oloment

Thanks you very much !
Old 24.12.2010, 20:50
SuperEgo

Unhappy

After upgrading to nightly, jd still freezes. Impossible to terminate java using task manager. Little by little all the system freezes. First freezes explorer, then all the rest. Impossible to restart or quit windows session. Only hard reset or shutdown are allowed.
WinXP SP3

All links in following MU folder freeze
TISZ9IUP,UC9U99EK

Thank you for support and Happy Xmas

Errorlog
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/23152

log
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/23153
Old 25.12.2010, 05:02
JD English Support (inactive)

1) The language file you are using has not been fully updated. I do not know if this could cause your problem. I suggest using either English or German (Deutsch) if you use Nightly.
2) Use Sun Java 32 bit JRE 6 update 21, not 23. Browse to java.sun.com/products/archive

I assume this happens with ALL hosts. If it does not, read the Hoster Plugins rules and provide the requested information.

3) This is usually because of left-over pieces of an uninstalled antivirus on your computer. Please refer to General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> JDownloader does not work at all or freezes.

Last edited by drbits; 25.12.2010 at 05:14.
Old 25.12.2010, 08:28
Enigma

I've switched to the nightly version since reading this thread a while ago and have seen no problems with it until now. For some reason certain files (only two so far) appear to be offline even though they aren't. When I go to add a large amount of Megaupload links to JD I get to a certain file that cannot be found. You would assume the file is offline, but when I go to the link directly is shows that it's online. If I flashgot the link to JD is downloads just fine, but copying the link to JD will cause it to appear offline. I'm using the nightly version and just thought I would mention this bug in case you didn't already know.
Old 25.12.2010, 12:06
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 26.12.2010, 19:27
oloment

I had and already have the same problem as you Enigma.
Jiaz told me the error will be resolved in the next update.
I have updated my JD todai but nothing have changed.

Maybe in the next one We have to be patient !
Old 27.12.2010, 05:32
Enigma

Thanks for letting me know oloment. I have another problem that I've noticed that I want to bring to the staff's attention. I've been noticing that JD will randomly pop up when it's minimized telling me there is a new link in the link grabber. That would make sense if I copied a link, but it's usually a link that I already added to the downloads. For example let's say I would copy a megaupload link. Linkgrabber would detect it and I would add it to the downloads to begin downloading. I then minimize JD and shortly after JD opens again telling me that exact same link is in the linkgrabber even though I'm already downloading it and I didn't copy it a second time. I apologize if this has already been brought to your attention. I just noticed it recently and wanted to know if this is being fixed in the next update.
Old 27.12.2010, 13:01
remi

Please, read my post #247.
Old 27.12.2010, 22:50
SuperEgo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
1) The language file you are using has not been fully updated. I do not know if this could cause your problem. I suggest using either English or German (Deutsch) if you use Nightly.
2) Use Sun Java 32 bit JRE 6 update 21, not 23. Browse to java.sun.com/products/archive
Thank you for your answer, drbits.
I found I had an issue with my pc. It wasn't JD to freeze my pc. Something was wrong in windows, so almost every file access freezed my pc.
I restored a previous backup and reconfigured JD.
I'm still using jre 6.23 and I tryed to download 4 of the links I previously posted (randomly choosed). All downloaded without a freeze!

By the way... I see italian language is not been fully updated. Some little errors, here and there, but not so bad

Great job, boys! Thanks for this amazing software.
:thumbup:
Old 28.12.2010, 07:43
JD English Support (inactive)

I believe that only the English localization (en.loc) is complete in Nightly. That is deliberate. If it.loc is missing a key, then the entry from a default file is used (it is a copy of en.loc). Once the user interface is settled, then requests will go out to translators to update the .loc files. Some of the .loc files will be updated after the initial release.

If you are interested in becoming a translator, please send an e-mail to jiaz@jdownloader.org with "Translator application" in the subject line.

Describe your experience level with JDownloader and which languages you are fluent in.

There is an addon distributed with JDownloader (you already have it) that takes the current default.loc and your specified .loc file, and removes the complexity of working with the files. If you are interested, you could update it.loc yourself and e-mail it to Jiaz.

ciao!
drbits
Old 18.02.2011, 22:37
Enigma

Did the regular version of JD get fixed yet and if so how do I switch back? I've been using the nightly version for a while and I'll continue if you guys don't plan on fixing the regular version, but if it's fixed please tell me how to switch back.
Old 18.02.2011, 22:41
JD Manager

we are still working on the next stable
Old 31.03.2011, 22:57
mapleleafs89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
we are still working on the next stable
Nightly version appears to have fixed it, although I will try it tonight when the network here is the worst.

Thank you
Old 06.08.2011, 03:16
illidan155

hmm i get my jdownloader freezing up while downloading from megavideo
when i tab it and take it back freeze more then 2 download at the same time freeze using the last update of the beta still freeze did never had problem at least some freeze before but not like this now it freeze every 3 x 2 ..
Old 06.08.2011, 09:41
remi

Please, provide an Emergency Log or execute windows_createlog.bat in the jD program folder and provide an archive with the two generated files.

Also provide some example links.
Old 06.08.2011, 09:42
JD Manager

these issues will be fixed with next major version or next nightly
Old 17.09.2011, 20:43
zencd

In the most first post of this thread someone of the support team wrote the following text. But the link there is wrong! There is no such page with the three dots.

Quote:
2.) instead of downloading the JDownloaderNIGHTLY.exe , you can read here how to switch versions
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...9&postcount=33

Last edited by zencd; 17.09.2011 at 20:50.
Old 17.09.2011, 20:52
English Supporter

@zencd
our newer based installers come with a exe loader called jdownloaderbeta.exe. Effectively it start jd up and you click the update button (if your not using auto update) and it will change over to nightly(beta) after downloads complete and program restart has taken place. Hopefully that helps?

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 28.10.2011, 04:21
Chri44ophe55

Same problem here. Since two days ago the program freezes after some time running.I have reinstalled the program and downgraded the java to the version 6.21 and still freezes

Old 28.10.2011, 07:02
English Supporter

Run windows_createlog.bat and attach the error logs.
Old 30.12.2011, 16:45
gussug

Dear Sirs, first of all I apologize for my English because it is not my native language.
I have read all the forum sought a solution on the JD hang, according to you is a probelma solved, may I explain how fix it?

I cambiodo JAVA version, I cambiodo JD version, I Reintal the system and the problem reappears every time you update the JD, using the updated 22/12/2011.

That is, without updating the JD is not branded or restart, but the problem returns when upgrading, so I interpret that is not the JAVA version of the problem.

Why update then? Because previous versions are not compatible with some server, such as Megaupload.

Last edited by gussug; 31.12.2011 at 13:30.
Old 05.01.2012, 18:58
saulob

Got the same problem here, to download from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.megavideo.com (I think it belongs to megaupload)

I'm downloading now the nightly version, let's see if it's fixed

Thanks.
Old 24.02.2012, 02:42
jammybastard

Downloaded the latest version for Mac.
Installed.
Updated to 0.9.581.

Now when I click on anything in the UI I get the arrow w/spinning blue disc.
Nothing works, can't select anything, and t never goes away.
I restart and the same thing happens.

I've reinstalled 5 times now with the same results every single time.
Is there are fix for this?
Thank you.
Old 29.02.2012, 10:56
JD Manager

@jammybastard:
read this
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...=blue+spinning
Old 08.03.2012, 07:56
dragonaRMT
Message deleted by Think3r. Reason: SPAM
Old 10.06.2012, 20:56
carmelawok

I had the same problem. Not only it freezes but I cannot even navigate through my windows.