JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18.11.2010, 12:51
remi

Cool

The log is incomplete. The data I was looking for is missing.

What about a complete and detailed log?

Last edited by remi; 18.11.2010 at 12:53.
Old 18.11.2010, 15:38
Community Manager

Merged fileserve threads!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 18.11.2010, 17:23
Hungryman

Default Fileserve Plugin Out Of Date Error (Repost)

My previous post was moved so I thought I'll make another one.

Log
Hope it works this time around
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/18877

Affected Links
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Description
Fileserve - Plugin Out Of Date Error. Don't think it has anything to do with my firewall or antivirus cause previously have also successfully downloaded from fileserve without any problem and I haven't tweaked any of my firewall or antivirus settings in like ages. Also, I've successfully downloaded from 3 links out of the 30 (same file (in parts) hosted on fileserve). Only the rest (27 links above) not working.

JD Version
Version-0.9580 (Fully updated again before making this post)

Java Version
Java Version 1.6.0_13

Fileserve version

Others
Using only Free Download from Fileserve. Not using Premium. Don't have the anti-reCaptcha installed (Should I ?) since I'm using the portable version
Old 18.11.2010, 17:38
Community Manager

Merged fileserve threads!
@Hungryman
Please STOP reposting this, WHY do we think we have this fileserve thread ???

GreeZ pspzockerscene
EDIT

@Hungryman
Okay now here my answer:
Your problem is a FATAL fileserve API bug.
All of your example links are offline but fileserve's linkchecker marks them as online and because JD is using this linkchecker JD thinks they're online.
Whatever, this will work correctly after the next update.
Such links will then be marked as offline when you try to download them!
EDIT

Before you ask me,Hungryman:
This bug is basically caused by fileserve because their database isn't up-to-date so you should contact their support.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 24.11.2010 at 00:18.
Old 20.11.2010, 08:01
asdasd

Hi!
It's been a while now and fileserve is driving me insane.
Am I the only one who got a "no permission to write on hard disk" and automatic interruptions and other crazy stuff while downloading from here?

Now I'm downloading several files, 30mb average and JD systematically stops the download, or turn it off "disabled" all by itself, sometimes it say me it s the captcha, just to vary a little ..it litterally tearing me apart (lisa)

Am I the only one with this?
It's kinda 2 months now I guess the problem is the same. I thought I got no hard drive space at first, then it was fileserve that shuts down, but I can't find an answer yet.
Old 20.11.2010, 11:06
JD English Support (inactive)

@ asdasd,

Please search the web for (site:jdownloader.org "no permission to write on hard disk"). There are many discussions of this problem.

Please read the rules of whichever Forum you decide to post in and supply the requested information. The problem is usually either a WN7 problem or antivirus problem.
Old 22.11.2010, 16:08
iTwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd1982 View Post
As previous thread closed, I have a reply to Gweilo here.

I had tested download files in fileserve and latest status as below:
Premium user in HK - login and download through browser (with NO block-login page again and again)
*Fileserve requires me to login EVERYTIME before downloadin previous days, then I sent the wrong message to you as a free user/anonymous after it solved the issue
Anonymous in HK - redirected to block-login page (download is not available)
Agreed. Same here.

I am in HK and I have a premium account too. I can perform simultaneous downloads using Firefox but I am unable to download using JDownloader. FYI, I also tried using Flashgot/Flashget and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Hope this helps!
Old 23.11.2010, 12:13
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 24.11.2010, 00:11
kristian_5

Default Fileserver Jdownloader problem!

Hi my problem is because I've always been downloading the Jdownloader with fileserver because recently put the anticaptcha and it worked perfect, but today I suddenly down any files, always aciendo countdown 7 minutes i again like a loop.

It is very rare in the record gives me this error:

3 23/11/10 22:19:25 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on Fallout3.GoTy.By.EasyTeam.part32.rar
23 23/11/10 22:19:26 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Handling errors...
23 23/11/10 22:19:27 - INFO [java_downloader] -> There is no JAC method for the service fileserve.com
23 23/11/10 22:19:27 - INFO [java_downloader] -> There is no JAC method for the service fileserve.com
23 23/11/10 22:19:27 - INFO [java_downloader] -> JAC GET: D:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\fileserve.com \script.jas
23 23/11/10 22:19:27 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Get file: D:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\fileserve.com \letters.mth
23 23/11/10 22:19:32 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Waittime detected, waiting 404 seconds from now on...

If there is any solution to have the truth is that it is very rare. Greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Greetings!
Old 24.11.2010, 10:40
drchaz

Default JDownloader fileserve problem

Hi

I am also having this problem Kristian_5.

I have been able to download files from fileserve ok until yesterday using the reanticaptcha files on the homepage.

Now it just loops on fileserve files not even displaying any captcha and counting down, the log says:

45 24/11/10 08:34:12 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Handling errors...
45 24/11/10 08:34:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Found JAC method for the service fileserve.com in directory antirecaptcha
45 24/11/10 08:34:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Found JAC method for the service fileserve.com in directory antirecaptcha
45 24/11/10 08:34:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> JAC GET: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\antirecaptcha\script.jas
45 24/11/10 08:34:29 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Get file: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\antirecaptcha\letters.mth
45 24/11/10 08:34:42 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Waittime detected, waiting 404 seconds from now on...

Can anyone help?
Old 24.11.2010, 12:35
remi

I don't know whether the anti-recaptcha method is updated on a regular basis and whether these updates are applied to jD.

I would temporarily exclude fileserve.com from the jacinfo.xml file that you'll find in the jd\captcha\methods\antirecaptcha directory or disable anti-captcha altogether in the Settings.
Old 25.11.2010, 04:06
Brad456

Default is fileserve down?

for a few days now I cant connect to fileserve, using jdownloader or a web browser. I cant even get their web page to load. I am a premium member of fileserve. using **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** it does not connect a few times and times out, then later it says fileserve is up. I try it but I still cant connect.

can anyone tell me if you can connect to fileserve right now.

I am in California, USA
Old 25.11.2010, 11:35
remi

I'm currently downloading from FSe and it's my 4th download from this host since I switched on my PC.
Old 27.11.2010, 01:43
Brad456

Default thanks

thanks for your reply.
fileserve must be blocking me.
I can ping them.
but any attempts to connect with them timeout.
I cant even send them an email for customer support.
Old 27.11.2010, 13:36
remi

What's your region? Does your ISP block you?

You can always try a proxy server in another region.
Old 28.11.2010, 06:01
kiwikim

Default Being blocked as well - last 3 days

same here, i am in New Zealand. Can't even bring up Fileserve web page just times out or leave me waiting for it to load.

Was working on 24/11 but not now.....damn they just took my money as well
Old 28.11.2010, 12:35
Brad456

heads up.
when I paid for a month of fileserve, paypal set it up as a recurring payment of 9.99 every month. Its good I caught that before they billed me on dec 4th, for a service I can not even use.
Old 28.11.2010, 14:10
naster

Exclamation Filserve problem

recently i've reinstall windows, setup jd and update and even overwrite jd (C:\program file\jdowdaloader) using aant be all 3 methods available. fileserve cant be decrypted anymore..got waiting time around 6mins aand it goes... until "Fatal Error".. but before reinstalling windows evrything worked well with the antirecaptcha method 1. Any help please?..
thx
Old 28.11.2010, 14:12
JD Manager

please provide a logfile
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8
Old 28.11.2010, 14:24
naster

here the log bro.. please advice.. i think its the .mth file extension for letters tnhat not working..please correct if i'm wrong..
thx

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/19916
Closed Thread