JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Old 19.10.2015, 10:11
Bandwidth Beast

Default How to remove duplicate links, which already in Downloadlist

I added same folder link 2 times. First time, I already finished download the files. Then second time I added the same folder link again, which including some new links and old links (which I already downloaded)

I don't want to remove the whole folder links. I just want to remove the links which I already had on my download list before.

log:
18.10.15 06.11.51to19.10.15 04.08.52 jdlog://6014434739341/

Example links:

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by HieuDo; 19.10.2015 at 10:28.
Old 19.10.2015, 11:46
English Supporter

when adding from linkgrabber to download tab, it will prompt you if you want to
add links without duplicates and delete dupes
add links without dupes but leave dupes in linkgrabber
add links with dupes

If they are already in download tab, I don't believe we have a way to 'clean them up' within a button/right click context function.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 19.10.2015, 16:35
Spanish Supporter

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?
-» Click Aquí «-

Support Chat / Chat de Soporte
-» Click Here / Click Aquí «-

Old 19.10.2015, 18:02
JD Legend

Im Linkgrabber gibts doch normalerweise keine doppelten Links, wenn man von denen absieht die schon in der Downloadliste vorhanden sind. Diese sind aber nicht im Linkgrabber doppelt.
Old 19.10.2015, 19:36
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
when adding from linkgrabber to download tab, it will prompt you if you want to
add links without duplicates and delete dupes
add links without dupes but leave dupes in linkgrabber
add links with dupes

If they are already in download tab, I don't believe we have a way to 'clean them up' within a button/right click context function.

raztoki
I always choose add links without duplicates and delete the dupes. But today I add a ton of folder links (I post those links under example links). For some reasons, JD2 moves duplicate links from linkgrabber to the downloadlist without any popup screen. So that's the reason, I have duplicate links in my downloadlist.
Old 20.10.2015, 10:01
JD Manager

Found the cause. Will be fixed with next Plugin update
Old 21.10.2015, 03:57
Bandwidth Beast

Here is my newest version.

I wonder what did you guys fix? Is it possible remove duplicate links from the Downloadlist? Or I have to remove all the links from Downloadlist, then use linkgrabber crab the links again?

Last edited by HieuDo; 21.10.2015 at 04:16.
Old 21.10.2015, 09:30
JD Manager

you need to remove and add again. BUT the update is not live yet! Will be published later this day
Old 21.10.2015, 21:52
Bandwidth Beast

For some reason, linkgrabber still crabs duplicate links, and put them in the Downloadlist without any popup window.

As you can see the pictures below, a lot of duplicate links was added to the Downloadlist.

LOG: 21.10.15 15.14.48to21.10.15 15.48.00 jdlog://0370534739341/

Example links:

Last edited by HieuDo; 21.10.2015 at 21:58.
Old 22.10.2015, 08:26
JD Manager

works perfectly fine
Duplicate check before and after plugin update do not work
Remove all Links from DownloadList and Linkgrabber
Add again. and then JDownloader duplicate check works fine, it highlights them in Linkgrabber when they already exist in DownloadList