JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 25.03.2012, 17:40
Mega Loader

I had the same error as whismerhill a few minutes ago: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=539

And something new, that i hadn't seen before. Google ReCaptcha now even want to know the house number, snipped out of Googles street view...

Screenshot:

Old 25.03.2012, 19:41
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelife View Post
I had the same error as whismerhill a few minutes ago: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=539

And something new, that i hadn't seen before. Google ReCaptcha now even want to know the house number, snipped out of Googles street view...

Screenshot:

hi, i will try to fix that on next version.
about the new reCaptcha, i can only say "Whoa!"
Old 27.03.2012, 22:03
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsoftware View Post
Goto the settings tab then modules and finally AntiCaptcha
From there click disable automatic captcha
and voila now you have to enter your own captcha's. Uncheck to let captcha brotherhood to do it of course.
thx, but this disables all anticaptchas also the remaining working from JD himself ?
Old 27.03.2012, 22:20
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
If you run the program first time and JDownloader is not under default location, JDJacinfoEditor will ask you to find jacinfo.xml file of captchaBrotherhood plugin under jd folder.
That is generally <your jd install folder>/jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/jcinfo.xml
I have a non default location of jd, cbh 1.1.6 installer found this non-default but also installed a third copy of captchaBrotherhoodPlugin-folder under default location.
the editor finds this default copy and works, if I remove this third copy and the empty parents-path jdownloader/jd/captcha/methods I get an .net-error from the editor at startup.

Quote:
If and other plugin of Jdownloader also has one of the sites on captchaBrotherhood jacinfo.xml file, JDJacinfoEditor will remove them, so that there will be no interference.
is it possible that the editor creates backups of the files ? like jacinfo-2012-03-27_10.19.xml
Old 28.03.2012, 09:38
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaawooo View Post
I have a non default location of jd, cbh 1.1.6 installer found this non-default but also installed a third copy of captchaBrotherhoodPlugin-folder under default location.
the editor finds this default copy and works, if I remove this third copy and the empty parents-path jdownloader/jd/captcha/methods I get an .net-error from the editor at startup.

is it possible that the editor creates backups of the files ? like jacinfo-2012-03-27_10.19.xml
hi,
after removing the third copy on default location, you must also delete "cbhJacInfoFile.txt" on JDJacinfoEditor folder.
that text file keeps the location of the install folder, most probably third location is still written there and it says it can't find it there.
Old 29.03.2012, 05:32
kronos87

I can't create a new user account. I run the program and fill in all my info but everytime it says "Invalid captcha answer"

I've tried this many times and I still can't create an account!
Old 29.03.2012, 09:22
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos87 View Post
I can't create a new user account. I run the program and fill in all my info but everytime it says "Invalid captcha answer"

I've tried this many times and I still can't create an account!
Hi,
i did a site update yesterday and it causes a temporary problem about creating new users. i will be able to fix it tonight, about 8-9 hours after this message. sorry for the inconvenience...
Old 29.03.2012, 16:52
Mega Loader

Default Support all sites

People install CBH because they want to use it.

Why don't you make CBH to override all other CAPTCHA methods?

If this is done, any user would not face any kind of problem.

I am sure that people won't mind if the CAPTCHA which is solvable by other CAPTCHA methods is solved by CBH and they loose few points.
Old 29.03.2012, 16:55
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by computermonster View Post
I am sure that people won't mind if the CAPTCHA which is solvable by other CAPTCHA methods is solved by CBH and they loose few points.
I'm sure people will mind because losing points for captchas which could be recognized by our captcha recognition is a waste of points
HERE we have a list of all captchas and there you can also see if a recognitin is available or not.

GreeZ pspzockerscene
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 31.03.2012, 10:13
Krawi

Default share-online.biz not recognized?

Hi

For version 1.1.6 of CBH. (JD and his Plugins are up to date)

I have the problem that CBH don't resolve captchas from share-online.biz, they were shown by JD for resolving.

In another thread i was adviced to edit the file jacinfo.xml in subfolder \jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood of JD and add the domain (under services entry).

The entry was really missing, but the adding of it didn't solve the problem. (I have restarted JD after changings)

For testing i have deleted the entry for uploaded.to which was working fine with CBH and it was now not longer recognized, so i was working with the right file.

Currently im running with this small version of jacinfo.xml, share-online.biz isn't still working, but uploaded.to does:
Code:
<jDownloader>
	<method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="windows" services="share-online.biz;uploaded.to"/>
	<command cmd="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\cbhWinPlugin.exe" src="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\output.txt" />
</jDownloader>
Any ideas
Old 31.03.2012, 15:47
JD Beta

hi

i'm pretty sure i discovered a bug:

i got 8 credits on my account and meanwhile jdownloader tries to solve a captcha. since it tries to solve a captcha (but can't because i don't have enough credits) it subtracts 10 credits from my account so that i then have -2 credits. now i solve a captcha so that i have 5 credits on my accound and jd again tries to solve a captcha but can't since i don't have enough credits and it again subtracts 10 credits...

i wonder if on the other end someone actually solves my captchas and gets credits while my jd says "nope, not enough credits"

i've been watching that behavior for quite a while now
Old 31.03.2012, 23:35
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawi View Post
Hi

For version 1.1.6 of CBH. (JD and his Plugins are up to date)

I have the problem that CBH don't resolve captchas from share-online.biz, they were shown by JD for resolving.

In another thread i was adviced to edit the file jacinfo.xml in subfolder \jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood of JD and add the domain (under services entry).

The entry was really missing, but the adding of it didn't solve the problem. (I have restarted JD after changings)

For testing i have deleted the entry for uploaded.to which was working fine with CBH and it was now not longer recognized, so i was working with the right file.

Currently im running with this small version of jacinfo.xml, share-online.biz isn't still working, but uploaded.to does:
Code:
<jDownloader>
	<method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="windows" services="share-online.biz;uploaded.to"/>
	<command cmd="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\cbhWinPlugin.exe" src="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\output.txt" />
</jDownloader>
Any ideas
Hi,
i tried share-online.biz and it worked without any problems. except the captcha was not solved correctly at first time if you didn't use our new tool to update jacinfo.xml, there may be another method folder with a jacinfo.xml file including share-online.biz
Old 01.04.2012, 09:02
Krawi

Quote:
Hi,
i tried share-online.biz and it worked without any problems. except the captcha was not solved correctly at first time if you didn't use our new tool to update jacinfo.xml, there may be another method folder with a jacinfo.xml file including share-online.biz
Solution found in another thread: 'recaptcha' was missing in my services list, this night it has worked.

Did you mean this tool: http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/CBHJacinfoUpdater.rar (not listed on the download page of CBH )
Old 12.04.2012, 00:10
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelife View Post

means "google sees you"
I've started to be quiet creative with these signs.
Don't just copy it, because then google will filter it just as they filter the "nigger"-inputs.
Or even better let's disrupt it systematically:
ending with 0 -> googlewatchesyou
ending with 1 -> ...
I don't want to make up all of them myself, everybody post 1 suggestion.
Old 16.04.2012, 12:50
duwesala

can we use captcha brotherhood with jdownloader 2?
Old 24.04.2012, 23:04
JD VIP

Default new version 1.1.7

hi all,
i am glad to announce that new version of Captcha Brotherhood is ready. You can download version 1.1.7 from our site h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com

as always, i will be glad to get your feedbacks.
to name a few new features :
- support for another download manager, i don't know if i am allowed to mention its name
- jacinfo.xml file updater for jdownloader CBH plugin. when you use it, it will get site names from our server and edit your jacinfo file for CBH plugin on JD.
- password changing added

happy downloading....
Old 24.04.2012, 23:49
JD Legend

Quote:
hi all,
i am glad to announce that new version of Captcha Brotherhood is ready. You can download version 1.1.7 from our site h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com
Hi lelim,

I think I found some bugs:
- when I marked "start updater on startup", the checkbox does not remain marked after restart
- the solver doesn't save the capture-Image under solver_captchas

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 24.04.2012 at 23:52.
Old 26.04.2012, 23:28
kbsoftware

Default Might not be a bug v1.1.7

Upgraded to v1.1.7

This might not be a bug since it's only happened once but I wasn't sure how to solve this one so I just let the timer run out

iimmgg.com/image/fe4168595847f93e7008095ce360e38b

Last edited by kbsoftware; 26.04.2012 at 23:32. Reason: Image not displaying
Old 27.04.2012, 00:04
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun View Post
Hi lelim,

I think I found some bugs:
- when I marked "start updater on startup", the checkbox does not remain marked after restart
- the solver doesn't save the capture-Image under solver_captchas
hi,
first one is fixed, second one is by design some people suggested not to save captchas on disk, so i changed it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsoftware View Post
Upgraded to v1.1.7

This might not be a bug since it's only happened once but I wasn't sure how to solve this one so I just let the timer run out

iimmgg.com/image/fe4168595847f93e7008095ce360e38b
hi,
i think it was a temporarily error...
Old 27.04.2012, 15:22
JD Legend

Quote:
hi,
first one is fixed, second one is by design some people suggested not to save captchas on disk, so i changed it that way.
to the first bug: ok, and where do I get the fixed version?

to second Point: Where can I enable saving captchas of the solver? the plugin also saves captchas so why not the solver. I find this very good when I have to option to save captchas.

BlackSun