Closed Thread

Old 31.05.2011, 14:21
JD Manager

fileserve works fine with jdownloader.
remove special chars as we all suggested and remove account and add it again
Old 31.05.2011, 22:10
LI2Boca

Default newbie here re: fileserve premium account

I have a premium account for Fileserve which cannot be enabled. I am a newbie so don't know if this is the way you d/l the log:

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/41082

If not, would you please tell me how to get the log to you, which is what I guess you need to solve the problem.

Many thanks.
Old 31.05.2011, 23:06
JD Manager

remove special chars from username/pw
remove account and add it again in jd
Old 31.05.2011, 23:20
LI2Boca

Thank you ...... that worked fine!
Old 01.06.2011, 11:56
luis67

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.
I did it also change my password to simpler characters but nothing the same result,disconnect after some seconds.Fileserve manager doesnt recognize my user/pass,only jdownloader recognize it but not downloading links.Please help me!

Thanks.
Old 01.06.2011, 12:04
remi

Can you download with your account in your browser?

I would remove the account from jD, restart jD and add it again.

If it still doesn't work, please provide a complete and detailed log and send your FSe account data to support@jdownloader.org .
Old 02.06.2011, 03:04
caperbud

Default invalid fileserve account

i hope you`ll be patient with me as it`s my first time at this site.my problem is i subscribed to fileserve for a 12 month premium account march 27/2011.all of a sudden about a week ago it shows(no traffic left-invalid account).i`ve been in touch with the support guys at fileserve by email and they are not helpful at all.they blame jdownloader.i`ve deleted and re installed jdownloader many time along with idm and igetter and all act the same.is there anything you guys can suggest.iam becoming very frustrated as i can`t get the problem fixed.any help would be greatly apprciated.any more info needed please let me know.caperbud
Old 02.06.2011, 10:13
remi

Cool

can you download with your account in your browser?i would remove the account from jd, restart jd and add it again.if your password contains special characters,please change it.if it still doesn't work,please provide a complete and detailed log and send your fse account data to support@jdownloader.org.
Old 03.06.2011, 05:45
caperbud

did all you suggested .have not heard back from anybody yet.also been talking back and forth with fileserve and getting nowhere.just have to wait it out.caperbud
Old 03.06.2011, 10:55
JD Manager

you still did not answer remi's question. can you download in browser with your account. yes or now?
Old 04.06.2011, 01:25
caperbud

sorry so long in getting back.just got in.no i can`t dl.it says wrong pw.tried to get them to send me a new one but they don`t recognize my email.it just keeps getting weirder.i appreciate you trying to help.hope this helps
Old 04.06.2011, 09:29
Flesy_

Quote:
Originally Posted by timaloy View Post
hi,im having trouble registering my fileserve premium account,i register it excactly the same as my hotfile premiun but jd says invalid account even tho its not,its bought and paid for??????????????:outch:
Hi men, I just have the same problem, with Fileserver Manager no problema but with Jdownloader "Server Error, Try Later", so ¿what´s the problem?, THE PASSWORD!!, Change it, and only use LETTER ANDS NUMBERS, its a problem with JD PLUGIN PREMIUM.:thumbup:
Old 04.06.2011, 10:38
remi

Cool

@caperbud

If you can't use your account in your browser, there's nothing jD can do about that. This is a problem you have to discuss with FSe.

If they can't recognise your e-mail address then there probably is a problem with it. Check and test it again. Did you get a confirmation e-mail when you paid for FSe?
Old 04.06.2011, 12:26
redphi

tried all the things mentioned but to no avail, thanx to all . funny thing is that when i copy and paste links for rapidshare,filesonic etc. into my browser i can't even go to those pages, I can go to the main pages for each file sharing site, but not to the download link pages,
Other stuff like eg. CCleaner I can download through my browser no problem, any clues? I don't want to give up
Old 04.06.2011, 12:54
JD Manager

@redphi: typical sign that isp blocks/filters or your local firewall/av blocks the sites.

@flesy: remove java and reboot and install java again. remove account from jd and add it again, but make sure not to use any special chars. if it does not work then, send username and password to support@jdownloader.org and we will check this
Old 04.06.2011, 23:22
caperbud

thanks remi.my account with fileserve is 2 months old and has worked excellently up till about a week ago.at the time i purchased it i did recieve a confirmation.also my password is quite simple and made up of #`s only.i`m waiting to hear from there (IT)team as my problem was turned over to them.no idea what IT stands for.my email is the same as its always been.i also have a hotmail account with no problem dl except finding files to dl.i`m sure the problem is with fileserve because of them not able to recognize my email.the only way i can communicate with them is to reply to their emails.thanks anyway for your time and effort.muchly appreciated.caperbud
ps:i also sent my account info to jdownloadersupport and no reply yet.
Old 05.06.2011, 04:36
redphi

Jiaz seems you r right, I went and tried a bunch of other file sharing sites and found some others worked-Letitbit,filefactory, this is sad news that i can't use my favourites anymore,like rapidshare,filesonic,fileserve ,mediafire doesn't even show up in JD when i copy the link,even when I manually try to add the link it doesn't add or show up on check page,2 weeks ago i was downloading everything in JD , now I feel limited, is there anyway of getting around these blocks, I mean I can go to rapidshare main page but not to a rapidshare links page, with facebook I can't even access the login page and need a proxy for everything,what with the partial block of this filesharing sites, what to do,greatest apreciation for any help, btw i am in china
Old 05.06.2011, 11:46
remi

You can only try proxy servers or a VPN. China blocks most traffic from abroad because it is an extreme dictatorship that doesn't trust any of its citizens.
Old 07.06.2011, 13:02
Bandwidth Beast

JD has problems downloading from fileserve.
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/41690

This is what I get with the nightly.
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/41691

Last edited by NesteaZen; 07.06.2011 at 13:16.
Old 07.06.2011, 13:16
Bandwidth Beast

This is what I get with the nightly.
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/41691
Old 07.06.2011, 13:21
JD Manager

can you provide example link that causes this?
Old 07.06.2011, 16:46
Bandwidth Beast

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Ich habe es gerade probiert und es funktioniert jetzt.

Last edited by NesteaZen; 07.06.2011 at 17:59.
Old 09.06.2011, 01:36
MrHuk

Has Fileserve (premium) been really slow for anyone else lately? The last few days it's been super slow for me.
Old 09.06.2011, 10:32
JD Manager

it never has been fast for me
Old 09.06.2011, 12:58
Freeloader

new fileserve free user plugin defect
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/41958

there was only one link in user dl list
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.06.2011, 13:03
Freeloader

Update will come in any minute!!
Old 09.06.2011, 13:09
JD Manager

update is live, close jd and start jdupdate
Old 10.06.2011, 01:25
MrHuk

My download is currently jumping from like 40kb/s to like 300kb/s, when normally I'd at least download at around 1mb/s and on a good day 1.5mb/s. Fileserve have never been fast but the last few days have been much worse. My premium runs out soon and I don't think I'll stay with them.
Old 10.06.2011, 10:28
remi

Having speed issues? read this!
Old 11.06.2011, 13:19
nikkotsoi

i still cant use?
Old 11.06.2011, 13:44
remi

If you mean you don't know whether you can use fileserve.com, then please try a link of that host, otherwise explain what you mean with your question.
Old 12.06.2011, 12:19
Sefal

Default Fileserve premuim speed issue

I recently got a premuim account for fileserve and in day 1 the speed was excellent, 1.5 MB but now it has fallen to 40kbs while other downloads have the 1.5 mbs.Wwhen i stop the download and then start it again, it briefly starts at 1.5mb and it falls down really quickly to 40 kbs.

Last edited by Sefal; 12.06.2011 at 12:21.
Old 12.06.2011, 13:08
remi

Having speed issues? read this!

I would try the same download in your browser and check whether you observe the same issue. If you've the same issue in your browser then jD can't do anything about it. In that case I would contact the host's support.
Old 12.06.2011, 21:44
MrHuk

Whenever my download is near completion the speed plummets and stays low until the end, if I restart jDownloader it will go fast again.
Old 12.06.2011, 21:59
scotbloke

Default Fileserve not downloading

Hi!

Apologies if this issue is deal with elsewhere - I looked around but couldn't find anything.

For about a week now jdownloader is refusing to download from fileserve. It downloads from other host perfectly fine, and i can download directly from the site.

I just can't figure out the issue. I have updated it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, installed nightly - nothing seems to work...

Always the status is "host offline? wait Xm Xs"

Hope you can help as jdownloader is the best!

Thanks!!
Old 12.06.2011, 23:03
scotbloke

Default Host offline?

Hi!

Apologies if this issue is deal with elsewhere - I looked around but couldn't find anything.

For about a week now jdownloader is refusing to download from fileserve. It downloads from other host perfectly fine, and i can download directly from the site.

I just can't figure out the issue. I have updated it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, installed nightly - nothing seems to work...

Always the status is "host offline? wait Xm Xs"

Hope you can help as jdownloader is the best!

Thanks!!
Old 13.06.2011, 10:07
remi

I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.

If it still doesn't work, please provide some example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 13.06.2011, 10:27
remi

Cool

Please, don't double post. Here's my answer: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...67&postcount=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHuk View Post
Whenever my download is near completion the speed plummets and stays low until the end, if I restart jDownloader it will go fast again.
jD doesn't support dynamic chunking. This means that when chunks are finished towards the end of the download they're not replaced by new chunks.

It's better to use less chunks but download multiple files from the same host.
Old 13.06.2011, 10:32
Alborz

I updated to latest stable release and fileserve plugin shows "server error"
I even updated to latest nightly build and it makes no difference.

what's wrong? is there any update coming?

PS. I have a fileserve premium account
Old 13.06.2011, 10:59
remi

Does your account still work in your browser?

Did you already remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again?

If your password contains special characters, please change it.
Closed Thread