JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29.04.2011, 11:40
JD Manager

the error appears when captcha fails too often. still could not reproduce this error, so it might take a while till we found the cause
Old 29.04.2011, 11:49
remi

I've tried one of your HF links and it downloads fine.

As long as your firewall/virus software are installed, I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.

Also disable your automatic reconnect function, because I think that part might be responsible for your connection problems.

If that still doesn't work I would also temporarily remove the anti-captcha method you're using.

If this still doesn't solve your connection issues, please provide another complete and detailed log.
Old 30.04.2011, 07:10
explots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
the error appears when captcha fails too often. still could not reproduce this error, so it might take a while till we found the cause
ok thx for support anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I've tried one of your HF links and it downloads fine.

As long as your firewall/virus software are installed, I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.

Also disable your automatic reconnect function, because I think that part might be responsible for your connection problems.

If that still doesn't work I would also temporarily remove the anti-captcha method you're using.

If this still doesn't solve your connection issues, please provide another complete and detailed log.

if you read my post completely, you could see that I have no antivirus and firewall is completely off

automatic reconnection is not the problem

I repeat, there is a problem of connection or packet loss. This is a topic related to the detection of the captcha

thx anyway; Greetings from Argentina
Old 30.04.2011, 11:20
remi

A firewall that is not completely un-installed can still cause problems.

Thanks for informing me.

If you knew the cause of your issues was the captcha recognition, I'm glad I could confirm it.

Greetings from Absurdistan
Old 04.05.2011, 22:45
potatecipolle

Default Plugin out of date

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/38173

I need support...I have tried the same download from another pc ahd I have the same problem! PLUGIN ERROR (OUT OF DATE)
I HAVE ALSO TRIED TO UNISTAL END RE-INSTALL JD.
Thankyou!:)
Old 05.05.2011, 11:14
remi

What about example links?
Old 05.05.2011, 11:29
potatecipolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
What about example links?
Where I can find example links?
Old 05.05.2011, 11:30
potatecipolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatecipolle View Post
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/38173

i need support...i have tried the same download from another pc ahd i have the same problem! Plugin error (out of date)
i have also tried to unistal end re-install jd.
Thankyou!:)
plugin out of date i need a supporter
Old 05.05.2011, 11:36
remi

When you get the message "plugin out of date", you're trying to download a file. The file corresponds to a link. These are the example links I'm writing about.
Old 05.05.2011, 11:55
JD Manager

added some more debug, wait for next plugin update
Old 05.05.2011, 12:03
potatecipolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
added some more debug, wait for next plugin update
Thanyou Master!
Old 06.05.2011, 11:01
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
To confused users. Please read the Hoster-Plugins rules.
LOL. How does a customer determine that he or she is confused?

(This certainly is the best post in several days.)
Old 06.05.2011, 19:14
danccm

i think the problem is with HF servers... tried it on browser the captcha was correct but they says session expired...have to do it several times
Old 07.05.2011, 09:54
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 07.05.2011, 17:56
Black Hole

I find that if I copy the final HF download link, I can resubmit it in my browser rapidly a couple of times in a row until it works without repeating the hotfile 15 second delay "process". This happens because with hotfile the final download link some times returns a 500 server error, session expired, or file not found error before finally working. So maybe the JD plugin can automate the logic where it resubmits the final download link 3-5 times within a fews seconds of each other until it works. If that's possible it may help with the general unusability of hotfile links in JD at the moment.
Old 08.05.2011, 09:31
remi

Please, read post #715.
Old 08.05.2011, 16:17
ZEONATION

Unhappy Problem with downloading from hotfile [Plugin out of date]

hi

when i try to download from hotfile with my premieum account

with jd it says that plugin error(out of date)

try this link for testing

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.05.2011, 02:05
Black Hole

When it's been stated that it's a hotfile server issue and not spefically an issue with JD or any one link, is it really necessary to be so resistent to looking into things and just ask for the same basic info over and over. Choose any link you have or just google a hotfile link. It's as good as any other. Heck one would think the JD developers would have test links at the ready for server issues like this.

The hotfile servers are glitchy lately and sometimes don't work the first time the file is requested. This is what I observe in the browser for the links that don't work in JD. These failures to load on first request are likely what's causing the failed downloads on pretty much any hotfile link. In the browser after the countdown, I've had to request the file as many as 6 times within seconds of each other until it actually started downloading. So, it would be nice to just have a feature that tries to re-submit the file request a few times before giving up in a loop since it appears that it's getting stuck after the first request fails and throws the "Hoster problem?" message. More often then not the first request just isn't working and if 10 minutes passes before the next one, the odds aren't really improved any.
Old 10.05.2011, 04:42
pico

I've noticed the problem happening quite a lot lately on requests after the first download. For example, if I'm downloading 6 files, the 1st one will download fine, then after that's done I get "plugin error (out of date)" or "hoster problem?" in the 2nd and 3rd, then it's okay on the 4th, then the error again on the 5th and 6th. Although, it's more or less random on what number of files will fail before it becomes okay again. If I retry the ones that fail after a while, they usually work.

Examples:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Closed Thread