JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 25.12.2020, 20:36
Baby Loader

Default Not starting new clicknupload links when one finished?

If I add more than 4 clicknupload links and start downloads, JDownloader will start up to 4 downloads (or up to my max downloads setting). When one of those is finished, it doesn't automatically start the next available download. It does for other hosters.

Luckily clicknupload downloads are restartable so I can quit and restart JDownloader and any downloads in progress will resume and new downloads will start, but of course I can't just add a bunch of clicknupload downloads and walk away in that case.
Old 28.12.2020, 12:54
JD Manager

How do you start the downloads? Sounds like you are using rightclick context menu and start/force them?
In that case you tell JDownloader to ONLY download those selected links! You can toggel normal/forced only mode in Play button. Just use the Play/Start button to start downloads
Else I need some example links to check this
Old 28.12.2020, 20:33
Baby Loader

Thanks for you reply. I have clipboard watching on, so I copy a link, LinkGrabber adds it. When I've added all I want to download, I click Start All Downloads at the lower-right of the LinkGrabber tab. The downloads all get added to the list in the Downloads tab, and the first 4 are started. When one of those completes, the next in the list isn't started if it's a clicknupload link.

I have tried forcing individual ones to start using Force Download Start, disabling and enabling, skipping and unskipping, but none of those things work. The only thing I've found that works is quitting JDownloader and restarting it. Then when downloads start, any running are resumed, and additional ones are started, up to 4 total (or my max downloads if less than 4, but I usually keep that at 6).

Last edited by tchamast; 28.12.2020 at 20:39.
Old 30.12.2020, 20:17
Baby Loader

Ok, just tried this again, a little more systematically. I'm using the build with build date Wed Dec 30 17:25:21 CET 2020.

I launched JDownloader. I didn't have anything in the Downloads tab or LinkGrabber tab, and downloading didn't start (as expected).

I copied 10 clicknupload links, one at a time, one after the other, waiting for LinkGrabber to report Done for a link before copying the next. Each was found, so when I was done, the LinkGrabber tab showed all 10, all as online (although a size of Unknown. JDownloader hasn't reported the size of clicknupload links until they actually start downloading for a long time). I then clicked the Start All Downloads button.

All downloads were removed from the LinkGrabber tab and added to the Downloads tab, and one by one they started, until 4 had started. The 3rd happened to be the first to finish. It was marked Finished, but JDownloader didn't start downloading the next link. My max downloads is set to 4, so I would have expected it to start downloading the 5th link, and with other hosters it would have, but it didn't here.

I did discover I don't actually have to quit and restart JDownloader, I can stop downloads then start them, and JDownloader will resume any downloads that were running and then start additional downloads, up to 4 total. (I changed my max downloads setting to 6 and JDownloader still only starts 4, so I assume that's an internal clicknupload limit.)

Hope this helps a bit.
Old 30.12.2020, 21:13
JD Manager

Please provide some example links I can use for testing.
Can you hit the play button in this situation or is it grey/disabled? If you still can click it, then you are in forced mode. Maybe can provide a screenshot in this situation?
Old 30.12.2020, 21:14
JD Manager

Also a logfile would be good, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post logID here
Old 31.12.2020, 01:26
Baby Loader

Ok, I'll come up with some examples, screenshots, and a log, but it might take a day or two. Thanks.
Old 31.12.2020, 13:38
JD Manager

At least some example links so I can try to reproduce the issue myself. Then I know if it's issue with JD/plugin or your setup/configuration
Old 02.01.2021, 20:34
Baby Loader

Here are some links. They're all just links to files containing 50M of random data.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I copy those, LinkGrabber grabs them all, I click Start All Downloads, they're all added to the Downloads tab and they start one by one until 4 are started. When one finishes a new one isn't started. I have my max downloads set to 8 so it shouldn't come into play.

In my first attempt at creating links, I tried tiny (15 byte) files, and discovered that if a file finishes downloading before all 4 have been started, then it does move onto the next. So it appears it happens only when it hits the 4 download limit and those downloads are in progress. Maybe that's a clue, but it also means if you have a super fast connection such that a download can finish before 4 are started, you won't see the problem.
Old 04.01.2021, 19:48
JD Manager

If possible also please provide screenshot and log
Old 05.01.2021, 19:22
Baby Loader

I uploaded a log, the ID is

05.01.21 10.14.50 <--> 05.01.21 10.16.20 jdlog://3870625302851/

I've attached 4 screenshots:

1 - After I copied the links and the link grabber checked them all.
2 - After clicking Start All Downloads on the LinkGrabber tab. I didn't interact with JDownloader at all after this.
3 - After 4 downloads have started.
4 - After 2 of the downloads finished.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1. After grabbing links.jpg (120.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 2. After clicking Start All Downloads.jpg (118.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 3. After 4 downloads start.jpg (128.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 4. After some downloads finish.jpg (127.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 05.01.2021, 20:09
Community Manager

This is possibly linked to an unidentified bug which has been suspected to exist some time ago:

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 12.01.2021, 18:10
JD Manager

check again after next update
Old 26.03.2021, 19:06
Baby Loader

I'm not sure what update this was fixed in but it is fixed. When a clicknupload download finishes the next in the list is started. Thanks much!
Old 29.03.2021, 12:56
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback This old/buggy code still *exists* in some plugin, but now we will update them as well.