JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.12.2009, 19:21
mokaone

Default JDownloaded Looks Distorted (Win7 x86)

First off, i wanna say that i have previously ran JDownloade without any problems. Right now im accesssing my computer remotely via Logmein (Free) and i am running into a problem that i had previously experience once. Wen i load JDownloader, everything looks distorted. Everything is functional, but it is somewat of a hassle because it looks like the UI has been skewed but all functional buttons are in their proper locations. For example, i can hover over a section where a button would be, if it wasnt skewed, and the proper button will highlight.. but theres no real way for me to know wat im about to click on.

BTW, the first time this happened i was not accessing my computer remotely and all i did to fix the problem was maximize the window and then "restore down" and everything looked fine. I have tried re-installing both jdownloader and java, and have also tried running the .jar file and nothing has worked.

note: when i right click on the system tray icon, the menu is also distorted. also, this is the only application that seems to be acting like this, so i dont believe it is a problem with logmein.

Old 23.12.2009, 10:39
remi

Cool

Please read "Mirror driver deactivation" :-
hXXp://community.logmein.com/logmein/board/message?board.id=12&thread.id=14590&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

I found this info in this thread :- problem with logmein.