JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29.12.2021, 20:42
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default Google Drive - refusing to download files from folders 'Insufficient permissions'

I even created a new folder and put the files in there. No luck. JDW cannot download and gives me a "ignored - account missing" error, or "insufficient permissions/private file or quota reached".

Well, it's nothing about quota, because I changed the dynamic IP and still cannot download. Yes, I restarted the modem just to get a new IP.

Also, I have a free GD account logged, with unlimited quota, based on this explanation:

https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...n-instructions

It looks like to me Google has broken the JDW plugin again.

Example of folder I cannot download any files using JDW:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

But if I select any random file and hit "download" using IDM or any download manager, it will work.

P.S. important: If I pick any file from that folder and ask JDW to download, it will refuse, too.

Example:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Perene; 29.12.2021 at 20:45.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30.12.2021, 11:17
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 75,145
Default

@Perene: I'm not able to download those files without being logged in @google. So the error in JDownloader is correct. Have you seen the "Troubleshooting" at the end of the article? Most likely the exported cookies don't work. Can you please retry to add your cookies and then create a debug log. Enable Settings->Advanced Settings->Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader, now reproduce the issue and create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30.12.2021, 13:39
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

No luck adding Google cookies again, I even added those from the account that is sharing those links and JDW cannot download anything.

Here's the debug log:

30.12.21 09.33.50 <--> 30.12.21 09.37.09 jdlog://6282925302851/

What I think it's happening here:

- JDW cannot download anymore either folders or files that are too old (for example, those from 2016 or 2017) and require a securekey for it. Even if you provide the full URL from Google Drive, it won't download anything.

You see, I created an entire new folder and put the old files there, and still cannot download. Probably because the files are still unchanged.

Oddly I was downloading anything yesterday, and when JDW failed to update it was then that everything broke and I couldn't download anymore. But I had downloaded gigabytes of data from these old links/folders, all of sudden JDW stopped working. I thought this was some sort of bandwidth restriction. It isn't.

The plugin probably broke. Here's proof I am trying to download with cookies:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30.12.2021, 14:07
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

I think I discovered what this issue is all about.

Basically if the link is too old you can't download anymore, regardless of providing to JDW the correct link which has the securekey added to it.

You want proof?

JDW has just downloaded OK this link I sent to it:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Did you notice the last modification date is from 2020? From all 3 files?

The bug affects older files (folders don't matter) which are from 2017.

For example, this folder cannot be downloaded. Also many others as old as this one:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The 2 files from the above folder are from 2017. Even if you tell JDW the full URL from each file, it will NOT download.

Try in your machine:

File #1:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

File #2:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The error I am getting is "SKIPPED - account is missing".

You need to investigate why the older files cannot be downloaded anymore.

I have a guess: probably because those are the files that had this added to them:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Recent ones (from 2019 or probably 2020) were not affected.

This is awful, because it means I will be unable to download probably thousands of links I have here. I can't download manually each one affected, this would take forever.

Google is probably messing with this plugin, because yesterday it was working 100%. For everything.

Last edited by Perene; 30.12.2021 at 14:12.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30.12.2021, 14:08
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 75,145
Default

@Perene: Thanks for the log. Pspzockerscene will have to check this as he's more familiar with the plugin. He'll be back *next* year
JDownloader fails because of this error
Quote:
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page.
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30.12.2021, 14:10
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 75,145
Default

@Perene: have you fixed your installation or did a fresh installation? there has been no changes since weeks,and the cause must be something else, eg to do with secure key stuff they maybe now enforce.
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30.12.2021, 15:29
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@Perene: have you fixed your installation or did a fresh installation? there has been no changes since weeks,and the cause must be something else, eg to do with secure key stuff they maybe now enforce.
This is what I did after yesterday's problem:

- Complete uninstall
- After reinstalling the update bug from yesterday was 100% fixed.
- Then I told JDW to use an older backup file with my favorite settings.

This file is from Dec 13.

BACKUP-JDW.jd2backup

It also contains a dark theme, and Google credentials I've been using back then. But I removed these and used another account.

I am not sure if it matters to you all I said above, if it does I can do another uninstall and reconfigure everything from scratch.

NOTE:

I know they enforce this secure key stuff, but before yesterday JDW was downloading EVERYTHING.

Including old files with the new secure key added to them.

As you can see now if the URL is too old JDW is refusing imediatelly. So the bug is probably related to this new URL method. Somehow the plugin broke this.

Last edited by Perene; 30.12.2021 at 15:32.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30.12.2021, 15:59
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 75,145
Default

@Perene: thanks for the followup. Let's wait for pspzocker to return and he will check/work on this
Either it's connected to the removal/use of another account or google has changed something. there has been no changes on our/JDownloader side about google plugin.

Have you tried to load the backup again (so JDownloader uses the old account) and checked if that makes a difference?
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31.12.2021, 12:59
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@Perene: thanks for the followup. Let's wait for pspzocker to return and he will check/work on this
Either it's connected to the removal/use of another account or google has changed something. there has been no changes on our/JDownloader side about google plugin.

Have you tried to load the backup again (so JDownloader uses the old account) and checked if that makes a difference?
I can't do that because:

When I did the backup in Dec 23 I was using password "A" for one of my accounts.

Then I changed days ago the password from this Google account to "B".

Google does not allow me to use password "A" again. It says I used recently, and asks me to use another.

The backup refers to this account with password "A". So whenever I load this backup file I have to remove these credentials and reinsert them.

I also have multiple Google accounts, so I am able to try a different one if I want to.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04.01.2022, 18:28
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 75,145
Default

@Perene: Thanks for the feedback. I will have to wait for pspzockerscene to check this
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06.01.2022, 04:41
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 61,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
It looks like to me Google has broken the JDW plugin again.
I disagree and so far Google hasn't ever intentionally made changes to prevent automated GDrive downloads at least not in the time I've worked on our GDrive plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
P.S. important: If I pick any file from that folder and ask JDW to download, it will refuse, too.
I can download all files of your example URLs given in post #1 just fine without Google Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
- JDW cannot download anymore either folders or files that are too old (for example, those from 2016 or 2017) and require a securekey for it
Support for 'resourcekey' has been added a while ago and is working fine AFAIK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
Here's the debug log:
...
You see, I created an entire new folder and put the old files there, and still cannot download. Probably because the files are still unchanged.
Hmm your log contains a strange 403 response of Google.
This error is definitely not related to the content you want to download if you ask me.
If it was or if it was related to the content + account you're trying to download with, it would work with another IP/account/file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
Oddly I was downloading anything yesterday, and when JDW failed to update it was then that everything broke and I couldn't download anymore.
Your issue is not related to that update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
Here's proof I am trying to download with cookies:
No need for that - I can see it in your logs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
I have a guess: probably because those are the files that had this added to them:
Nope they're all working fine for me.
So far you're the only user who has reported this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
Google is probably messing with this plugin, because yesterday it was working 100%. For everything.
No.
For reference - resourcekey handling has been implemented about two months ago and since then there haven't been any new reports even from powerusers:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...599#post492599
You can clearly see that after some changes I made, reports regarding the new resourcekey handling vanished so it seemed to work fine for most of all users.
I'am not aware of any further changes to that "resourcekey" handling by Google after that date.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to provide a solution for this right away but you can try some things.
As all of the URLs you tried to download are public and don't seem to be quote limited, you can try the following:
- Remove or disable all of your Google accounts in JD
- Change your IP and try again and/or try again using a VPN

Apart from that it's trial and error if you ask me...
And please don't get me wrong I'm not saying that your report is wrong but I can't reproduce it and so far you seem to be the only user who is having this issue.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 06.01.2022 at 04:43.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07.01.2022, 03:43
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

Note: it looked like the plugin was going to download a few of the files mentioned below. I even removed my comments and was going to admit it was all fine. But it was probably a temporary glitch that made the JDW try a few of them.

For example, this folder:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Downloaded two of the files: Teaser trailer and TV Spot. The rest:

See for yourself: (note to admin/staff: print #2 is from JDW and #1 is from the folder JDW has just tried to download). You are seeing my own computer. Skipped - acc missing. Again.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This is so bizarre that I don't even know what to say. Now the bug can even download a bunch of files and ignore the rest.

Before it was ignoring everything from a folder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I disagree and so far Google hasn't ever intentionally made changes to prevent automated GDrive downloads at least not in the time I've worked on our GDrive plugin.
I have so many free Google accounts here that you wouldn't believe me even if I told you.

And since you don't believe this is either a bug from the plugin (or the other way around, Google breaking JDW which was working 100% fine before), then I going to give you plenty of proof. It's not a problem for me to post here.

Because I am unable to mass download what I have spread over my free accounts (which I need right now, since I am doing a backup elsewhere precisely due to being tired of relying on Google, and there's a 2 year inactivity period before the contents are erased), then I need this fixed ASAP otherwise I can't download manually so many files.

This is a lot more pressing for me to fix than anyone in this forum.

I can't believe Google deliberately chose some files/folders or accounts to mess with.

Below it's my proof. Try there, and if you say you can download the entire folders (not individual files), then the problem is on my side. If it's on my side I am going to reconfigure everything from scratch.

This is what I need you to check, if possible.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Try to download this folder (which is not new, because it's from a 2017 account with 2017 files).

Still the same error: SKIPPED - ACCOUNT MISSING. Not a single file JDW is picking.

Reason? None! This folder isn't different from any other. It's not private AT ALL.

Another:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2017 files. Also using resourcekey. Can't download.

Even older: from 2016:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Same thing.

Two more, from 2016:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

And

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

From 2018:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**


************

If 6+ examples aren't enough, ask me for 12. I have records of all these accounts and ALL (100%) they have stored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Support for 'resourcekey' has been added a while ago and is working fine AFAIK.
For me it was working. Now it isn't. I can't tell since when it broke. Only that it did. For sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I can download all files of your example URLs given in post #1 just fine without Google Account.
No, you can't. Because you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Hmm your log contains a strange 403 response of Google.
This error is definitely not related to the content you want to download if you ask me.
If it was or if it was related to the content + account you're trying to download with, it would work with another IP/account/file.
Listen, there are two types of Google Drive links.

a) Using resourcekey and OLDER. It seems Google added this only to 2018 and previous years. Never saw 2019 and newer content with it.

and

b) New files without this added to them

And JDownloader can only pick b) and always tell me a) = SKIPPED = account missing.

Then what is the reason?

This is the first time ever I am seeing a plugin working 50%. The problem is, the 50% not working I need to mass download here and if this isn't fixed things are going to be difficult for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Nope they're all working fine for me.
So far you're the only user who has reported this issue.
So let's discuss what can we do to identify what is preventing these downloads.

I can put any Google account there in the cookies area and still the examples I gave before cannot be downloaded.

I don't know why. You said yourself you were faced with a 403 error.

If that's the case then you know it's because the folders are old and they were randomly selected to have the resourcekey added.

Right now I gave you 6 new folders from 6 Google accounts.

I have so many accounts here that the number of examples would be huge. Proving my point entirely.

Do you want a second log, or perhaps that I put the account that owns one of these folders/files in the JDW account manager area?

Which is using the cookie thing?

Or perhaps a #2 account which #1 (the proprietary) shared the specific folder?

I believe I tried all of this and it doesn't matter which GD account is configured. The folders still cannot be downloaded.

My first guess was:

- The fact the files are old.

But in the past week I tried to download, just to give you an example, this folder:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Did you notice one of the files is from 2022 (last modification date - this was the case because I replaced a subtitle track in it) and 7 others are dated 2017?

Still, I can download all the contents of it!

Amazing, isn't it?

No. Where's the resourcekey in it? It wasn't added.

That explains why the plugin can download.

Don't believe me? OK, more proof.

Folders I downloaded this week:

FOLDER #1 (from 2020). No resourcekey added.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

FOLDER #2: (from 2020): Same.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

FOLDER #3:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

FOLDER #4: (now we are going back to 2019).

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

*******




Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
You can clearly see that after some changes I made, reports regarding the new resourcekey handling vanished so it seemed to work fine for most of all users.
I'am not aware of any further changes to that "resourcekey" handling by Google after that date.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to provide a solution for this right away but you can try some things.
As all of the URLs you tried to download are public and don't seem to be quote limited, you can try the following:
- Remove or disable all of your Google accounts in JD
- Change your IP and try again and/or try again using a VPN

Apart from that it's trial and error if you ask me...
And please don't get me wrong I'm not saying that your report is wrong but I can't reproduce it and so far you seem to be the only user who is having this issue.

-psp-
Changing the IP is not going to work. This isn't some sort of IP restriction from Google, my IP is dynamic and Google allows me to download as much as I want. Today I must have downloaded over 300 GB of data.

There's no quota in place. The download doesn't even start if met with the two conditions: resourcekey and being 2018 or older.

That's a fact. I can't escape from this.

Another with resourcekey, and older:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Can't download.

Now look what happens with this one:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

ALL FILES CAN BE DOWNLOADED! So I was wrong, right?

Not at all. The files are from 2020. And the subfolder has 2015 last modification date FILES which JDW can still download.

So is this an exception? Probably not.

It may be the case that JDW can download this last one because somehow anything present there is being considered to be from 2020 onwards. That's why JDW downloads the whole thing!

The account for this last link was created in April 2017. Even the account creation date I can tell you based on my records.

*******
Here's what I am going to do (and once I finish I'll make a new post here):

Uninstall everything and reconfigure JDW from scratch. Best way to clean any mess (if present, like a virus, 100% erased if we format the hard drive).

If the same errors are still present then you'll have to admit the plugin just broke.

This time I am not going to use any JDW backup file. Everything will be 100% reconfigured manually. Including the added Google Drive account.

I am sorry if it seems I am arguing here or implying you aren't telling the truth. It's just that being unable to download a lot of my stuff is awful.

Last edited by Perene; 07.01.2022 at 04:15.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07.01.2022, 12:54
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 61,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
See for yourself: (note to admin/staff: print #2 is from JDW and #1 is from the folder JDW has just tried to download). You are seeing my own computer. Skipped - acc missing. Again.
I can download all of them just fine without account.
The issue leading to this error was probably the same you had before.
To see the unterlying errormessage in account mode, please create an account usage rule for drive.google.com and disable the download without account, see:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...-free-download
--> Then try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
And since you don't believe this is either a bug from the plugin (or the other way around, Google breaking JDW which was working 100% fine before), then I going to give you plenty of proof. It's not a problem for me to post here.
I never said that I wouldn't believe you I just can't reproduce any of the issues you're having.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
This is what I need you to check, if possible.
This and all of your other examples are working 100% fine here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
No, you can't. Because you said:
Yes I can.
I wrote that I can clearly see the issue you are having in your logs but I'm able to download all of your links just fine here even without Google account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
Listen, there are two types of Google Drive links.
...I know and both types are working fine here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
So let's discuss what can we do to identify what is preventing these downloads.
If possible, please provide one or both of the following information:
- A google account (send login credentials to support@jdownloader.org)
- A way to use your IP as proxy for testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
I have so many accounts here that the number of examples would be huge. Proving my point entirely.
No need to prove your point as I do believe you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
Did you notice one of the files is from 2022 (last modification date - this was the case because I replaced a subtitle track in it) and 7 others are dated 2017?
You're interpreting too much into this.
It's most likely a simple reason that makes it fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
Uninstall everything and reconfigure JDW from scratch. Best way to clean any mess (if present, like a virus, 100% erased if we format the hard drive).
This will not fix your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
If the same errors are still present then you'll have to admit the plugin just broke.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
I am sorry if it seems I am arguing here or implying you aren't telling the truth.
No worries.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07.01.2022, 16:58
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 75,145
Default

@Perene:
I just checked some of your example links and evey one could be started without any error without an account in JDownloader.
But I've noticed something in logs that pspzockerscene might have overseen.
Can you please disable your account and in Settings->Plugins->drive.google.com , change User-Agent to JDDEFAULT.
And create a new log please.
My guess is that google checks the user agent of your cookies and because of them being from chrome browser, do some additional checks. So maybe try to login/export cookies from firefox browser?
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin

Last edited by Jiaz; 07.01.2022 at 17:04.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07.01.2022, 18:57
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 61,593
Default

@Jiaz
Good point!
Though I must say I never had any issues with Chrome cookies + default settings.
In face I have some Google cookies in JD which are already valid for 6+ months.

@Perene
Do as Jiaz said and try again with cookies imported via Firefox.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08.01.2022, 00:15
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@Perene:
I just checked some of your example links and evey one could be started without any error without an account in JDownloader.
But I've noticed something in logs that pspzockerscene might have overseen.
Can you please disable your account and in Settings->Plugins->drive.google.com , change User-Agent to JDDEFAULT.
This was not necessary, since it was already configured to JDDEFAULT.

Try looking into this new log:

07.01.22 20.08.22 <--> 07.01.22 20.11.41 jdlog://9323925302851/

Note: a new account had cookies exported, using Firefox.

This problem also came back:

"insufficient permissions/private file or quota reached".

But oddly whenever JDownloader continues downloading then this warning is cleared and the remaining links continue.

But the first two are saying

Skipped - account missing.

Take a look which ones:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (only the 1st file is not being downloaded)

And two more, only 2 or 1 file from 5 or 6.

Now the problem only downloads a few files from the list.

I forgot to mention that I am downloading 12 links at the same time. This may also have caused issues with Google, by preventing further downloads and some quota is there.

But if there is a limit, then it should never say skipped - acc missing.

I took a print screen from my JDW:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Look at the red circle.

Last edited by Perene; 08.01.2022 at 00:22.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08.01.2022, 22:53
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

I think I got the best example ever from all links posted here.

If this can't convince you the plugin just broke, nothing in this world will.

I'll post below a pastebin URL with 23 folders and 5 random links (videos).

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Visit this pastebin and then do a copy-paste for JDW to add all links and then with a Google Drive acc configured there, it should download everything. ALL of them.

If you can't download then you are admiting this isn't working.

If you can, then you are also implying I need to uninstall/reconfigure everything or there's some sort of block going on with me only.

Now pay attention to what the image below is saying (note to staff: zoom the picture):

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The image reveals two things:

- All DVDrips with 1 GB each are saying skipped - acc missing.

ALL EPISODES!

Except one.

1x03 - End of the World.

Why is this one different among 30 others?

The answer is in the folder itself: last modification date: 2020. The others? 2017.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

So my theory that older resourcekey files are being blocked still stand true.

You'll also note from my picture that JDW is downloading ALL Blu-ray-lossy 4 GB files. The image doesn't lie.

How is this possible?

Because none of them are using resourcekey URLs and they are ALL recent. From 2020.

If you cannot verify the same way I do if the downloads start or not, then you aren't going to see the plugin being prevented from downloading the thing.

None of these folders/files are configured to be private. If you know the full URL (with resourcekey in it), then you should download.

In fact I can download the DVDRips manually. Using IDM. Visiting the links.

But that's not useful to me.

If everytime I need to manually download my stuff, each one from thousands of links, then this would take FOREVER.

JDW should mass download everything I tell it to. From Google. Unless, of course, Google broke the plugin.

I am saying it's their fault these specific files can't be downloaded.

*******

P.S. Once I downloaded manually the remaining files that JDW refused, I took a print screen from the folder. Of course only old files were excluded, due to this bug.

Take a look into this new image.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

And yeah, all these DVDRips were not downloaded. Skipped - acc missing for them.

Except which one? Again: 1x03.

1x03 was last modified 2020.

So, 30 episodes from this TV show, and only 1 which is recent (probably modified 2020) was downloaded.

What more proof do you need? It's all clear to me.

The recent files not using resourcekey were all downloaded using JDW. All from 2020, too. See below:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Downloading manually files excluded due to this bug I do by visiting the folder and selecting each one and then the Internet Download Manager plugin acts.

This is going to take forever if you have a great number of files in this condition.

That's why JDW needs to mass download files from folders to make this quicker for me.

Last edited by Perene; 09.01.2022 at 13:25.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10.01.2022, 15:20
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 61,593
Default

I'm sorry but this time I won't provide such a detailed answer because a lot of information in your two recent replies is repetetive or irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
But if there is a limit, then it should never say skipped - acc missing.
Yes and no.
Google sometimes gives vague reasons for why something doesn't work and our plugin has to interpret.
his cannot always be 100% accurate.
Also I've told you to use account usage rules so you more likely get the "correct" errormessage when downloading via account.
This and the background of it is explained in the following support article:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...-free-download

Again:
I can download all of your provided example accounts fine even without using a Google account!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
If this can't convince you the plugin just broke, nothing in this world will.
It can't because it's working here.
I already told you what I need to be able to check this (apart from logs).
Here again:
If possible, please provide one or both of the following information:
- A google account (send login credentials to support@jdownloader.org)
- A way to use your IP as proxy for testing

You're interpreting too much into this.
We do believe you but as said as long as we cannot reproduce the issue it will be very hard to impossible for us to work on it

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12.01.2022, 01:05
Perene Perene is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 60
Default

I just erased JDW and reinstalled from scratch and the problem was still there.

My first attempt returned the exact same behavior.

- Downloading 1x03 because it's from 2020
- Ignoring all the others because are from 2017 and using resourcekey URLs

But here's what I did next:

- Opened Firefox, again. Logged into one of my Google Drive free accounts. To make things easier I logged into the account that is sharing all files from post #17.

(But this doesn't matter because the files are shared publicly, they are not private)

Then I followed this: https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...n-instructions

Now here's a surprise: all files that were not being downloaded from above...

And could never be downloaded if a bug was there...

Are not giving me a skipped - acc missing anymore! I don't know what to tell besides that only now... it worked.

But while I am downloading the whole thing Firefox is currently logged into this account. I don't know if closing the browser and never logging again would break JDW once this happens. If it's OK to do it once we add the GD credentials, then no worries.

To prove it's working I took a screenshot for you to see:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

******
Here's what I don't understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I can download all of your provided example accounts fine even without using a Google account!
How can you do that using JDW when:

a) I can't. And this was the 1st thing I tried once reinstalled your program.

b) I was able to do this only after I added the GD account there.

Unless you tried this elsewhere.

Can you make sense from all of this? Because without a GD account I should be able to download even one file (old and using resourcekey URL). But I couldn't.

Only those which are recent.

Another proof that ALL files were downloaded this time:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

If you want I can create another log if it's something that needs further checking.

About the idea of giving you any Google acc credential, this wouldn't matter because you could try with any GOOGLE account you own and you would be doing the same thing I am here.

Unless of course you are not trying with a free/regular Google account. I don't use anything paid/premium.

Last edited by Perene; 12.01.2022 at 01:10.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12.01.2022, 16:04
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 61,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
I just erased JDW and reinstalled from scratch and the problem was still there.
I've already told you that this will definitely not fix your issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
I don't know if closing the browser and never logging again would break JDW once this happens.
No it will not "break JD".
Only if you log out in your browser first, the session in JD will become invalid as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
How can you do that using JDW when:
I'm adding the URLs and click on "Start downloads"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
I can't...
I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perene View Post
About the idea of giving you any Google acc credential, this wouldn't matter because you could try with any GOOGLE account you own and you would be doing the same thing I am here.
No.
Please read my posts again...
I told you it is working here:
- Without account
- With account (tested with 2 accounts)
- With different IPs

I will quote myself one last time.
If you do not provide the information mentioned in the following quite, I will not be able to help you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I already told you what I need to be able to check this (apart from logs).
Here again:
If possible, please provide one or both of the following information:
- A google account (send login credentials to support@jdownloader.org)
- A way to use your IP as proxy for testing
If, however, using the cookies imported from Firefox is working fine for you, you may as well stick to this because again:
You seem to be the only user with this issue.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 12.01.2022 at 16:05. Reason: Fixed my own quote
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:47.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.