JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Old 13.11.2010, 15:43
Markers

Exclamation JD-Unrar options and is there JD-ReRar

Hi.i just stopped using cryptload and started using jdownloader.So far it's great.No problem downloading/No problem Unraring.

But i'm just curious.Is there a add-on or something to Re-Rar downloaded files automaticly? Can it be written?

And want to ask one more question.

I set-up Jd-Unrar and it's working good.The only problem is when i add a bunch of files,it doesn't comes with oftion auto unrar.It's not default.How can i set it up?

Thank you from now
Old 13.11.2010, 17:45
Markers

i still need help..)
Old 14.11.2010, 08:17
JD English Support (inactive)

Auto unrar should be set on the Package when you add a group of files. Make sure it is set in the Unrar settings.

There cannot be a JD rerar. The RAR algorithm belongs to RarLabs corporation and since we cannot distribute commercial or shareware software with JD, it is out of our reach. You can download the appropriate RAR program and purchase a license from the RarLabs website.

RarLabs makes unrar available for free (and allows JDownloader to recompile it and distribute it for Linux), we are allowed to distribute unrar. JD unrar is Java code to call unrar and perform some important tasks.

Warning: Read the rules!

You are not allowed to "Bump" a thread like that. You must wait 72 hours. The supporters and others who answer questions are all part-time volunteers.