Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.01.2020, 17:48
Modem User

So good news - as described by others - since yesterday Youtube downloads in JD work again - no more problems!!?
Sometimes you just don't wanna know... :--)
Old 25.01.2020, 13:21
GenericScrub

Will there ever be a fix to that sign in to confirm your age Error for R18 Videos on YouTube?
Old 25.01.2020, 22:11
Wind Gust

now youtube and google recaptcha have the invalid login error. was working fine before the latest update 25th January update.
Old 26.01.2020, 22:42
Fibre Channel User

Youtube-com Link for " Der Tatortreiniger - S01E02 – Spuren" does not work at all : **External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff**
JD shows the link as OFFLINE, even though you can watch this film in the browser on youtube.com.

Last edited by jdjon10; 26.01.2020 at 23:47.
Old 28.01.2020, 23:26
Mega Loader

Default YouTube plugin not working

Instead of correctly grabbing and downloading any (!) YouTube link, the plugin adds offline files to the LinkGrabber with extremely long filenames (!) like this one:

Code:
Error - NFSkzAuCjcI Caller_ org.jdownloader.plugins.components.youtube.YoutubeHelper.refreshVideo(YoutubeHelper.java_1489)_org.jdownloader.plugins.components.youtube.YoutubeHelper.loadVideo(YoutubeHelper.java_1415)_org.jdownloader.plugins.components.youtube.ClipDataCache.getInternal(ClipDataCache.java_99)_org.jdownloader.plugins.components.youtube.ClipDataCache.getInternal(ClipDataCache.java_150)_org.jdownloader.plugins.components.youtube.ClipDataCache.get(ClipDataCache.java_68)_jd.plugins.decrypter.TbCmV2.decryptIt(TbCmV2.java_423)_jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt.decryptIt(PluginForDecrypt.java_324)_jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt.decryptLink(PluginForDecrypt.java_398)_jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler.crawl(LinkCrawler.java_3503)_jd.controlling.linkcollector.LinkCollectorCrawler.crawl(LinkCollectorCrawler.java_33)_jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler$13.crawling(LinkCrawler.java_1610)_jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawlerRunnable.run_now(LinkCrawlerRunnable.java_118)_jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawlerRunnable.run(LinkCrawlerRunnable.java_49)_java.base_java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java_1128)_java.base_java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java_628)_java.base_java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java_834)_BrowserID_14_BrowserParentID_13_RequestID_1_URL_https_www.youtube.com_get_video_info_&video_id=NFSkzAuCjcI&hl=en&sts=&disable_polymer=true&gl=US_----------------Request Information-------------_URL_ https_www.youtube.com_get_video_info_&video_id=NFSkzAuCjcI&hl=en&sts=&disable_polymer=true&gl=US_URL-Parameters_   video_id        _ NFSkzAuCjcI_   hl              _ en_   sts             _ _   disable_polymer _ true_   gl              _ US_ConnectIP_ www.youtube.com_172.217.18.14_443_Connection-Timeout_ 20000ms_Read-Timeout_ 60000ms_----------------Request-------------------------_GET _get_video_info_&video_id=NFSkzAuCjcI&hl=en&sts=&disable_polymer=true&gl=US HTTP_1.1_Host_ www.youtube.com_User-Agent_ Mozilla_5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv_10.0) Gecko_20150101 Firefox_44.0 (Chrome)_Accept_ text_html,application_xhtml+xml,application_xml;q=0.9,_;q=0.8_Accept-Language_ de,en-gb;q=0.7,en;q=0.3_Accept-Encoding_ gzip, deflate, br_Cache-Control_ no-cache_Referer_ https_www.youtube.com_watch_v=NFSkzAuCjcI&gl=US&hl=en&has_verified=1&bpctr=9999999999_Cookie_ PREF=f1=50000000&hl=en; GPS=1; YSC=zal8oJ8xcEs; VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=9swATnLaefY; s_gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw==_----------------Response Information------------_Connection-Time_ keep-Alive_Request-Time_ 61ms_----------------Response------------------------_HTTP_1.1 429 Too Many Requests_P3P_ CP=_This is not a P3P policy! See http_support.google.com_accounts_answer_151657_hl=en for more info._Expires_ Tue, 27 Apr 1971 19_44_06 GMT_Content-Length_ 0_Cache-Control_ no-cache_X-Content-Type-Options_ nosniff_X-Frame-Options_ SAMEORIGIN_Content-Type_ text_html; charset=utf-8_Strict-Transport-Security_ max-age=31536000_Date_ Tue, 28 Jan 2020 21_25_01 GMT_Server_ YouTube Frontend Proxy_X-XSS-Protection_ 0_Set-Cookie_ s_gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw==; path=_; domain=.youtube.com_Alt-Svc_ quic=_443_; ma=2592000; v=_46,43_,h3-Q050=_443_; ma=2592000,h3-Q049=_443_; ma=2592000,h3-Q048=_443_; ma=2592000,h3-Q046=_443_; ma=2592000,h3-Q043=_443_; ma=2592000_------------------------------------------------
This is the filename (!) that appears in the LinkGrabber. I copied it with F2, Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C.

It says "Too Many Requests", but this is the first link I tried today.

Did YouTube maybe start rejecting certain UserAgents? YouTube works fine in my browser.

PS: Resetting the IP seems to help, but this doesn't explain why it works in the browser without resetting, nor why it says "Too Many Requests" for the first video.

Last edited by SMS; 29.01.2020 at 01:03.
Old 29.01.2020, 00:42
Wind Gust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericScrub View Post
Will there ever be a fix to that sign in to confirm your age Error for R18 Videos on YouTube?
Same Problem, cannot sign in to confirm age and cannot download because of that.
Old 29.01.2020, 07:24
Baby Loader

Default Unable to download from Youtube/twitter

Suddenly can't download from Youtube after the update...

It says something about a Host Problem

Can someone steer me in the right direction, please?
Old 29.01.2020, 13:50
Community Manager

@icenote

Please describe your issues.

Regarding age protected stuff:
Sorry, it is unlikely that our google login will get fixed any time soon!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 30.01.2020, 01:50
Baby Loader

Here is the screenshot. It is not age-restricted.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by icenote; 30.01.2020 at 02:56.
Old 30.01.2020, 19:58
Giga Loader

Hi all..I'm having problems with linkgrabber recognizing this link below..It plays fine on You tube .Other links on the channel works and load up in linkgrabber.......

Jdownloader is up to date as of this post....

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Thanks in advance................................................
Old 30.01.2020, 21:22
Community Manager

@icenote
Please post your example URL here - no one wants to type in URLs from screenshots

@wppcproductions
Hm I was unable to find the exact issue.
This video might be DRM protected.
Did you find any other software capable of downloading this particular video?

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 31.01.2020, 00:43
Wolfseye

Question Jdownloader + Youtube conversion format

Over the years, I collected a lot Youtube videos of either Music or Documantations or Tutorials of things, I deem important and so I like to collect those. I usually do this with Jdownloader.

But for example last night, I started downloading a lot of Timelapse videos and other nature or weather related things, which a lot of videos are 4k in quality.

We watch them in the living room on our Smart TV, all the videos are stored on our NAS. So tonight I wanted to show my gf some of the videos I downloaded, and our Smart TV wouldnt play those. I wondered, because we do that with a lot of downloaded Youtube videos, and the TV never complained.

I checked, so far the videos I have from youtube, were all .mp4. Now since last night and today, what I downloaded as all .mkv, which it seems our TV doesnt like so much, or lets say the TV's included Mediaplayer software.

Why is now out of a sudden all .mkv when it was til now always .mp4 ? Does it have to do with the 4k of the Youtube files ? Are 4k or larger files get converted by Jdownloader to .mkv or is that something that recently changed ?

How can I change that, or can I even ?
Thanks in advance.
Old 31.01.2020, 05:05
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@icenote
Please post your example URL here - no one wants to type in URLs from screenshots

@wppcproductions

-psp-
Hi pspzockerscene ..That sucks now that they are using DRM crap.....No But I have Flash Tot that wont work anymore since I cant update FireFox anymore.So I cant try with that program..Thats the problem with stoneaged computer here with Windows Vista..

I found another source of the same video which works fine which came from the same source channel link that does not work...

Which is below.

Thanks for your time checking it for me......
Old 31.01.2020, 08:26
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@icenote

@wppcproductions

-psp-
Sorry to sound like a newbie..

how do I post an example URL??
Old 31.01.2020, 08:44
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenote View Post
Sorry to sound like a newbie..

how do I post an example URL??
Copy the link and paste it here, just like that.
Old 01.02.2020, 03:41
Baby Loader

where do I find the example URL? how do I access it? No Youtube videos are working.

Here is the error I'm getting

j2DU8EjhR20 caller org jdownload plugins components youtube

Sorry for the newbieness
Old 02.02.2020, 04:07
JD Legend

After the latest update some of the youtube videos are now broken with only partial parts dled and then it shows they are off line or can not verify that they are still there and can be restarted.

Examples are:

Going to youtube using the above links works just fine in the web browser

Checking on another OS using jdownloader also the youtube mp4 conversions are not completing on most of the above links either when it is able to download from the links above.

On a side note I am not sure if their current change to anonymous viewing is part of the problem or not. I can view the videos in their entirety via the web browser, but when trying to dl them through Jdownloader sometimes it works and most of the time it doesnt work. On a couple of videos now and then when I reset them some will complete but not its a catch22 it seems. Just a thought as I am not logged into youtube and prefer not to do so. Especially knowing who now owns them.

Last edited by Statter; 02.02.2020 at 05:58.
Old 02.02.2020, 11:00
fennec

Default Works now

I had the problem last week where all videos I tried to DL was getting " HTTP 429 Too Many Requests". I wanted to post a log but it took a while to get my account activated. There was an update of JD yesterday and it looks like it's working again now.
Old 02.02.2020, 15:54
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenote View Post
where do I find the example URL? how do I access it? No Youtube videos are working.

Here is the error I'm getting

j2DU8EjhR20 caller org jdownload plugins components youtube

Sorry for the newbieness
Same here. I get the same response for any youtube video, even after the most recent JDownloader update (this morning).