JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 21.02.2018, 23:41
hansm

Question FlashGot alternative on Firefox 57+ ???

Hello,
I updated Firefox to v58.0.2 (64bit) today. But apparently FlashGot doesn't work on Firefox beyond v56. I read through some of the threads here and couldn't find a simple add-on or extension that lets me post links to jDownloader easily.

I know that FlashGot has a multitude of features but I only used it for jDownloader. I had FlashGot configured to send EVERY link that i clicked while holding the [ALT]-key directly to jDownloader. That made the download of TV shows a breeze.

My question: Is there a simple/relaible extension for Firefox v58+ where i can press a button and then click a link to send that link to jDownloader?
Old 22.02.2018, 09:25
JD Manager

MyJDownloader Browser Extension https://my.jdownloader.org/apps/
A MyJDownloader account is required.

You are aware of Selection+Copy , JDownloader does monitor clipboard for links.
Don't see any difference between ALT+Download or Rightclick-Copy or Selection+Copy
Old 22.02.2018, 15:52
hansm

My question was if there is a Extension/Add-On that, if you push a keyboard-key and click a link, instead of opening the link in browser, it sends it to jDownloader to be analyzed.
MyJDownloader DOSEN'T do that.

I had to install MyJDownloader for a recent chaptcha change and i will NEVER get a account, free or not. Extensions/Add-Ons can read the entire browser data and i don't want to give you, or anybody else for that matter, my banking information. That's why i installed a empty portable chromium with only your extension.

I'm aware that Copying a link makes jDownloader check the clipboard. That's how i used it the last 2 days. But like I said in my opening post, with FlashGot it was so much easier, and it didn't require a account. If you want to download a show with 4 seasons with 20 episodes each you have to right-click every link and select copy link to clipboard. it's easier to select all and sort it in the link-grabber this way.

I just asked for a simple Add-On that does what FlashGot did for years. By this point my only hope for that to happen is that the Dev of FlashGot updates it.
Old 22.02.2018, 16:06
JD Manager

Please send an e-mail to support@jdownloader.org with that feature wish. Should be possible to add it
Old 22.02.2018, 16:07
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansm View Post
. If you want to download a show with 4 seasons with 20 episodes each you have to right-click every link and select copy link to clipboard. it's easier to select all and sort it in the link-grabber this way.
Or just select all of them at once and copy to clipboard. Or in case there is a plugin for the site, copy only one url.
Old 22.02.2018, 16:09
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansm View Post
Extensions/Add-Ons can read the entire browser data and i don't want to give you, or anybody else for that matter, my banking information. That's why i installed a empty portable chromium with only your extension.
I understand your concerns. But I wonder because you trust JDownloader enough to let it run on your computer but don't trust our extension? JDownloader could do all the same as it is already running on your computer.
Do you have any adblock extension installed? because they require the exact same permission as the MyJDownloader extension.