JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 18.03.2014, 16:11
Tuyti

I just installed CBH on my computer and it doesn't work with JDownloader

I've checked the Installation is done propperly and the jacinfo.xml is correct to

Even if I disable automatic CAPTCHA in the JDowloader Settings it stills shows me the window to put in the Captcha. Don't know if that has to be disabled somehow. But CBH doesn't solve the Captcha
Old 21.03.2014, 03:54
DSL Light User

I know this is not JD's developers' problem, but the CBH solver has been crashing at start very often lately, and destabilizing the associated programs every time a captcha is requested. A message about "server possibly in maintenance" shows up.

Anybody knows what's going on?
Old 25.03.2014, 02:35
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
I know this is not JD's developers' problem, but the CBH solver has been crashing at start very often lately, and destabilizing the associated programs every time a captcha is requested. A message about "server possibly in maintenance" shows up.

Anybody knows what's going on?
Hi,
i am developer of CBH. Can you explain your problem in more details? you can also send detailed information on our mail address
Old 25.03.2014, 06:22
DSL Light User

@lelim, i'll get back here when the problem resurfaces. I haven't downloaded much these last few days, but i'll do so soon.
Old 29.03.2014, 22:13
ech0harb0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuyti View Post
I just installed CBH on my computer and it doesn't work with JDownloader

I've checked the Installation is done propperly and the jacinfo.xml is correct to

Even if I disable automatic CAPTCHA in the JDowloader Settings it stills shows me the window to put in the Captcha. Don't know if that has to be disabled somehow. But CBH doesn't solve the Captcha
I am having the same issue. CB worked fine on my old computer (Windows 7, 32bit). My CB account works fine and has credits, but CB isn't working on my new computer (Windows 7, 64bit).

Captchas aren't being solved. I've uninstalled/reinstalled both CB and JD several times, as administrator, and I've followed the instructions in the video tutorial.

Account.txt is correct

The plugin xml is correct too, but when I click 'check plugin' nothing happens.

Advice? You asked the previous poster to email you, but I cannot locate an email address for you. THank you.
Old 02.04.2014, 21:31
DSL Light User

As of today, I keep getting a 404 error, and no captchas are being solved, regardless of which host!
Screenshot in attachment...
Attached Thumbnails
Error.jpg  
Old 03.04.2014, 09:35
DSL Light User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor One View Post
As of today, I keep getting a 404 error, and no captchas are being solved, regardless of which host!
Screenshot in attachment...
Well whatever it was 'seems' to have resolved itself, solving is working again...
Old 04.04.2014, 05:15
ike

For every puzzle I solve, does it send out a confirmation to another user to confirm my solution even before the person requesting the solve tries the answer?
Old 05.04.2014, 19:56
Vacuum Cleaner

In Jdownloader2 I cannot disable CaptchaBrotherhood, even if I uncheck the box "Enabled Captcha Brotherhood Service" in Settings/Captcha.
Even when I'm in front of my pc I'm wasting credits.
Can you do something to solve this problem?

Last edited by xian; 05.04.2014 at 20:06.
Old 05.04.2014, 22:37
Spanish Supporter

Hi,

In the advanced settings use as keyword "captchaBrotherhood" and you will see the available settings for that service.

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?
-» Click Aquí «-

Support Chat / Chat de Soporte
-» Click Here / Click Aquí «-

Old 07.04.2014, 02:12
ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by xian View Post
In Jdownloader2 I cannot disable CaptchaBrotherhood, even if I uncheck the box "Enabled Captcha Brotherhood Service" in Settings/Captcha.
Even when I'm in front of my pc I'm wasting credits.
Can you do something to solve this problem?
Unless there is some feature in jdownloader2beta that you just can't part ways with, you should just switch back to the stable version and use the good ol' "Disable automatic captcha" checkbox.
Old 08.04.2014, 10:56
Super Loader

when application asks you to can i use your computer to calculations ?
do we get credit ?
Old 11.04.2014, 21:36
roshambo

New install of cbh on windows 8.1 is giving this error.

---------------------------
Captcha Solver
can't fill language array. Please check your language files and make sure you have all the values there

How to fix?

EDIT1: I think it has something to do with running it as an admin from a limited account. It's looking for files in the admin's directory instead of the limited users directory (where it gets installed).

EDIT2: Uninstalling it, installing it when logged in as admin account and running it as admin works. So it is what I thought. Same thing happens on windows 7, not sure if it's a solver.exe or installer issue. 1.19 worked just fine but can't use it anymore.

EDIT3: Moving appdata\local\captcha brotherhood from limited user to administrators fixes it but the exe really should be looking in the limited user's folder in this case.

Last edited by roshambo; 11.04.2014 at 22:05.
Old 18.04.2014, 22:38
morpheus1970

Default JDownloader & Captcha Brotherhood

Hallo,

bin neu hier. Hoffe ich bin mit meinem Beitrag hier richtig. Habe die Suchfunktion genutzt und nichts passendes zu meinem Problem gefunden.
Folgendes, habe nach einer Neuinstallation meines Betriebssystem nun das Problem, das die Captchas von Share-Online nicht mehr automatisch gelöst werden. Das klappte vorher wie am Schnürchen. Dieses Problem besteht auch nur mit Share Online. Alle anderen Captchas werden gelöst.
Hat jemand eine Idee woran es liegen könnte.
Habe die neuste Version vom JDownloader (0.9.581) sowie Captcha Brotherhood (1.2.0). Java ist auch auf dem neusten Stand (Version 8 Update 5 Build 1.8.0_05-b13).
Wäre super wenn jemand eine Lösung wüsste. Danke im voraus.

Gruß an alle die das hier lesen.
Old 18.04.2014, 23:23
Fibre Channel User

Naja @morpheus1970, die neuste Version ist es ja nun gerade nicht. Seit längerem Datum liegt hier bereits der JD2, gleichwohl er als BETA deklariert ist, zum download bereit.Selbiges dürfte auch für den bei Dir sich im Einsatz befindlichen Captcha Brotherhood gelten.

Seinerzeit konnte (wollte) ich mich auch davon nicht trennen.

Mein Tipp: Lösche deinen JD(1) und installiere JD2. Selbiges gilt dann auch für deinen Captcha Brotherhood. Anstelle von Captcha Brotherhood installiere, nutze (Google hilft da enorm) jCatGUI (9kw edition).

Ich selbst hatte da so meine Bedenken, wurde dankenswerterweise aber hier auf dem Board eines (siehe oben) besseren belehrt

Erebos

Last edited by Erebos; 20.04.2014 at 13:14.
Old 19.04.2014, 14:43
JD VIP

Hi,
i can't speak German, google translate helped me.
You should add "recaptcha" and "solvemedia" to jacinfo.xml
Old 21.04.2014, 20:07
Community Manager

Merged cbh threads.

GreeZ psp

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 28.04.2014, 02:51
jduser14

Hi,

So, I finally upgraded to JD2, and I'm glad I did. :D

But, since I never have to use the CBH password, there's a good chance I might have entered the wrong password when associating JD2 with CBH. Because, I have to enter the captchas every time, when using free.

I get "error: account--1", or "account: error--1" ... I do remember the "--1" error part.

Anyways, is there a way to recover the CBH password, or change it?

Thanks.

p.s. - I did uninstall JD1.

Last edited by jduser14; 28.04.2014 at 02:54. Reason: p.s.
Old 03.05.2014, 01:04
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jduser14 View Post
Hi,

So, I finally upgraded to JD2, and I'm glad I did. :D

But, since I never have to use the CBH password, there's a good chance I might have entered the wrong password when associating JD2 with CBH. Because, I have to enter the captchas every time, when using free.

I get "error: account--1", or "account: error--1" ... I do remember the "--1" error part.

Anyways, is there a way to recover the CBH password, or change it?

Thanks.

p.s. - I did uninstall JD1.
Hi,
please check your appdata folder for file account.txt
Old 18.05.2014, 07:00
BigKahuna01

Hey guys, I hope you can help me. Whatever I do, my JDownloader still requests me to enter the captchas.
I have 277 credits. My JDownloader version is 0.9581 . My CBH Captcha Solver version is 1.2 . The files I download come from share-online.biz and netload.in (in case these infos help). I installed the program twice, both times using the installer. I ran the installer as admin and with compatibility mode and I also run the captcha solver as admin and in comp mode
In JDownloader, I got no info at all a new plugin is installed. Shouldn't there be a notification or some entry in the plugin section?