JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 16.04.2017, 19:32
Vacuum Cleaner

Default firedrop instituted 5GB daily caps?

I know this isn't directly related to jdownloader, but I figure this is a safe question for general chat.

I've been using the file sharing site Firedrop (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) to access some files over the past few months. Last time I was on was about 2 months ago and while I was limited to only 1 simultaneous download at about 400 KiB/s, I had no other limits and was able to download many GB in a 24 hour period.

Today, I got a message saying I had used 5.69 GB of my 5.0 GB quota and that I couldn't download anymore for 24 hours.

I tried to search online and could find no conversations about them recently instituting a 5GB limit. Can anyone else confirm this and/or offer any more information?

thanks
Old 17.04.2017, 01:31
English Supporter

Hi

not aware of when they did, we don't even have support for it (traffic use/available/max) within fetchaccountinfo (account checking routine) within this plugin.

We do not have any information on this, you're probably best asking on some other forum in which users frequent more often. As here they just come here when they have issue with said plugin, which is next to non existent.

or alternatively ask them?

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]