JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02.10.2014, 12:22
Super Loader

Default Unable to download from Videobam.com or Vkontakte.ru

I am unable to download from either Videobam or Vkontakte using JD2. The downloads get stuck in a loop, beginning from the start again once it reaches the end of the file, on both websites.

I was able to download from both using JD1 but have never been able to download using JD2.

Have tried to solve the issue by reinstalling JD1, but when I try running a freshly downloaded copy of installer_jdownloader_one.exe the webinstaller keeps starting the JD2 installer. I uninstalled my copy of JD1 while trying to fault find the "Unable to update" issue that affects JD2.

Edit:

Title: Videobam.com v.?????? download loop (never completes)
"JD2 unable to complete downloads from Videobam.com. Downloads get stuck in infinite loop, starts downloading from beginning of file once it reached 100% and never shows finished"
Log: 02.10.14 16.29.25to02.10.14 16.29.15 jdlog://9114676271141/
Example links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Configuration: Windows XP SP3, Comodo Firewall, Eset NOD32 Anti Virus, Java version 1.8.0_05, JD2 version ???????
I use this host without an account. I do not have a proxy.

Have found workaround for VK.com while trying to replicate issue.

Unable to find plugin version or specific JD2 version info required. Have sent PM.

Last edited by gandalf_grey91; 02.10.2014 at 20:31. Reason: host-plugin report rules compliance