JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 07.05.2020, 11:05
JD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Please read the first post of the **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...!
I think we should be linking to the first post this way: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

This way will show exactly the first, most important information You wrote about.
The thread is long, right... ok, this is just a suggestion. Nevermind.
Old 07.05.2020, 11:10
Community Manager

@elvis_ef
Thanks for the hint indeed this might be tricky for users new to forums.
I've updated my default-text and will use it for future posts.

-psp-
EDIT

I've already edited my post above so you can see the new version already.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 07.05.2020, 13:55
Linkgrabbing Monster

06.05.20 21.12.31 <--> 07.05.20 13.54.50 jdlog://2664915302851/
Old 07.05.2020, 14:36
Community Manager

@VanTuz
the issue you've reported has been caused by our current Cloudflare issues.
Please read the first post of the linked thread and post in this thread if you have further questions!

In case you've posted a new thread and it was merged with the Cloudflare thread:
Please read the first post of this thread.
If you got further issues, please post them in the Cloudflare thread and not anywhere else!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.05.2020, 04:30
JD Addict

Default uploadgig -> server error 403

uploadgig -> server error 403

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 08.05.2020, 10:27
Community Manager

@Mister_Floppy

Hi,

English / Englisch
Please read the first post of the linked thread and post in this thread if you have further questions!
In case you've posted a new thread and it will either get merged with the linked Cloudflare thread or we will lock it.
Please post Cloudflare related questions in the above linked thread only!
Attention: The first post contains useful information for you AND website-owners and also the hint that website-owners can solve this issue on their side which would also make our plugin work again! There is no ETA for the Cloudflare fix so it might be faster to ask website admins! Please read the first post of the linked thread completely and consider sending it to the admins of the website you are having issues with!

Deutsch / German
Das von dir gemeldete Problem wurde durch die aktuellen Cloudflare Probleme verursacht.
Bitte lies den ersten Post des Cloudflare Threads.
Falls du einen neuen Thread dazu geöffnet hast wurde dieser entweder in den bestehenden Cloudflare Thread verschoben oder mit diesem Post von mir beantwortet und geschlossen.
Weitere Fragen bitte im Cloudflare Thread posten!
Achtung: Im ersten Post ist u.a. beschrieben, dass auch Webseiten-Admins das Problem auf ihrer Seite lösen können --> Unser Plugin würde dann sofort wieder funktionieren - das bitte beachten, den ersten Post vollständig lesen und ggf. an den Support der betroffenen Webseite weiterleiten!
Wie können derzeit nicht sagen, wann es von unserer Seite aus eine Lösung für das Problem geben wird!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 08.05.2020 at 12:51.
Old 08.05.2020, 19:22
Modem User

so multiup.org has a plugin defect from months by that problem
x)
Old 09.05.2020, 12:41
Modem User

Default [NOT a JDL issue] Plugin Out of Date] DDownload.com

Keep getting that the plugin is out dated on two computers. Works then doesn't work.

07.05.20 23.13.09 <--> 09.05.20 10.36.35 jdlog://1425915302851/
Old 09.05.2020, 18:38
Wind Gust

proleech.link - plugin outdated

09.05.20 17.31.28 <--> 09.05.20 17.38.00 jdlog://5235915302851/
Old 10.05.2020, 07:46
JD Addict

Default multiup.org status plugin defect!

example link
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

log file
10.05.20 12.19.24 <--> 10.05.20 12.38.39 jdlog://4945915302851/

sorry for bad english
the problem when i insert link Jdownloader says "plugindefect!"

im very glad if you help me
thankyou
Old 10.05.2020, 08:15
JD Legend

Default ProLeechLink JD2 login error suddenly...again

Hi

New error message now....It errors "Plugin outdated". This has been going on and off for the last week or so. Anything you guys can do?

Log:
09.05.20 23.14.33 <--> 09.05.20 23.15.26 jdlog://7945915302851/

Thanks

Last edited by MrGonzo; 10.05.2020 at 10:01. Reason: new error message
Old 10.05.2020, 12:36
Black Hole

same problem:

10.05.20 10.41.03 <--> 10.05.20 11.36.25 jdlog://5555915302851/
Old 10.05.2020, 12:37
JD Addict

read https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=83712
Old 10.05.2020, 15:02
JD Beta

i do not think this will get fixed. r.i.p jDownloader time to move on to another program?
Old 10.05.2020, 15:18
English Supporter

@omega59
currently there are no public libraries that reliably work, all projects like ours will be in the same position. I believe there are people working on it, but its cat and mouse with cloudflare programers or what they are calling 'AI' is making it hard.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 10.05.2020, 16:47
Baby Loader

Hello Jdownloader Community Support,

I'm having the same plugin outdated error message again in my Accounts Manager.

I'm a Premium User and gets 40 gB daily. I haven't been able to upload/download for 30 hours.

If there is a filespace link, I can direct download but annot through Jdownloader2.

My log id is: 10.05.20 09.37.42 <--> 06.05.20 00.32.02 jdlog://2165915302851/

The jdownloader2 is also up to date.

Thank you for your kind attention and assistance!!

Kindly,

B R
Old 10.05.2020, 17:36
JD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercho View Post
read **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
thankyou for information
i will searching for another links
Old 10.05.2020, 17:39
Modem User

Can't even check account now,

10.05.20 15.31.11 <--> 10.05.20 15.37.46 jdlog://7265915302851/
Old 10.05.2020, 21:31
Baby Loader

Hello again,

Here's another log I created.

The problem still persists.

10.05.20 09.37.42 <--> 10.05.20 14.29.53 jdlog://4965915302851/

Kindly,

B R
Old 10.05.2020, 21:55
Baby Loader

Smile

Thanks for your help! Contacted Filespace too and they indicated to me that my daily limit was reached.:thumbup::thumbup:
Old 10.05.2020, 21:57
Baby Loader

Just provided feedback for previous assistance inquiry. If not it, please let me know how to provide the User Feedback requirement.

Still, my current situation is not resolved. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter!!

Kindly,

B R
Old 11.05.2020, 04:37
JD Legend

Sorry for dbl post but can one of the admins look into this issue here? I cannot use ProleechLink right now...JD2 errors "plugin outdated" still today. Can you guys do anything about this?
Old 11.05.2020, 09:04
Baby Loader

Can anyone tell me, how exactly the checking of "plugin outdated" works? Because i am getting this in the last 2 days very often, causing the downloads not working in premium mode. When i deactivate the checkbox and wait for 10 or so minutes and activate again, sometimes it works as expected and i can download in premium mode. If the plugin really is outdated, how does premium downloads work sometimes in between? That is very strange. When i refresh the status while the outdated message is there, it seems like it does not even really check if it really is outdated, because the outdated message appears instantly after refresh. I am using proleechlink, which works in browser. Can i "force" disable the plugin outdated status somehow?

Last edited by osiris128; 11.05.2020 at 10:56.
Old 11.05.2020, 10:38
I will play nice!

Default debriditalia.com is working

Don't know who changed/solved something, but the plugin for debriditalia.com is working since yesterday. I informed their support some days ago about the cloudflare-problems in JD and their last info was that they can't do more and that they are waiting for a plugin-update from JD. Well, it works now, many thanks - whoever is responsible
Old 11.05.2020, 10:44
English Supporter

@valbraun
nothing from our end, so either they changed there cloudflare setting, or your vpn hasn't triggered the cloudflare protections at this time.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 11.05.2020, 14:54
Community Manager

Merged Cloudflare threads.

Hi,

English / Englisch
In case you've posted a new thread and it will either get merged with the linked Cloudflare thread or we will lock it.
Attention: The first post contains useful information for you AND website-owners and also the hint that website-owners can solve this issue on their side which would also make our plugin work again! There is no ETA for the Cloudflare fix so it might be faster to ask website admins! Please read the first post of the linked thread completely and consider sending it to the admins of the website you are having issues with!

Deutsch / German
Das von dir gemeldete Problem wurde durch die aktuellen Cloudflare Probleme verursacht.
Falls du einen neuen Thread dazu geöffnet hast wurde dieser entweder in den bestehenden Cloudflare Thread verschoben oder mit diesem Post von mir beantwortet und geschlossen.
Achtung: Im ersten Post ist u.a. beschrieben, dass auch Webseiten-Admins das Problem auf ihrer Seite lösen können --> Unser Plugin würde dann sofort wieder funktionieren - das bitte beachten, den ersten Post vollständig lesen und ggf. an den Support der betroffenen Webseite weiterleiten!
Wie können derzeit nicht sagen, wann es von unserer Seite aus eine Lösung für das Problem geben wird!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 11.05.2020, 15:01
Community Manager

Hi,

they are having trouble with attackers atm --> Cloudflare

Please wait for them to resolve their issues - this is NOT a JDownloader bug!

EDIT

Merged Cloudflare threads!

Hi,

English / Englisch

Deutsch / German

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 11.05.2020 at 15:04.
Old 11.05.2020, 15:36
Baby Loader

Default JD2 Filespace.com - Plugin outdated? Please Help!!

Hello Jdownloader Support,

I'm not sure if you received my previous message a day ago. It seems that FileSpace has an "Outdated Plugin" and I can load links but cannot download due to this.

I hope this log I'm providing can help assist you in resolving this issue.

11.05.20 08.30.56 <--> 06.05.20 00.32.02 jdlog://1885915302851/

Kindly,

B R
Old 11.05.2020, 15:41
Community Manager

@Berserker Rage and all users who had issues with filespace.com / spaceforfiles.com

Merged Cloudflare threads!

Hi,

English / Englisch

Deutsch / German

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 11.05.2020 at 15:49.
Old 11.05.2020, 15:58
Baby Loader

Much appreciate your prompt response! I contacted Filespace and under their Terms of Service, they're not responsible for third party websites. I guess I'll have to wait until a fix is found. In the meantime, I can manually download.

Thanks again for your kind attention to this matter and assistance!!!

Kindly, B R
Old 11.05.2020, 16:00
Community Manager

Filespace is of course responsable for them using Cloudflare and they CAN configure it properly if they wanted to.
Especially if you are a premium customer of their service, they shoult at least try to help ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 11.05.2020 at 16:29.
Old 13.05.2020, 15:26
Modem User

Filespace premium - Componente Aggiuntivo Obsoleto

13.05.20 13.57.52 <--> 12.05.20 16.14.45 jdlog://6946915302851/
Old 13.05.2020, 15:35
Community Manager

@delriosteve
Hi,

English / Englisch

Deutsch / German

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.05.2020, 17:02
JD Beta

Hi, just wondering if there has been any progress?
Old 14.05.2020, 17:17
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker Rage View Post
Thanks for your help! Contacted Filespace too and they indicated to me that my daily limit was reached.:thumbup::thumbup:
Even if that was the case that still is not the issue I saw in your log.
You will continue to have issues with filespace and JDownloader if the filespace admin does not adjust his cloudflare settings properly!
To me it seems like either you did not link him to our thread or he did not understand the issue at all ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega59 View Post
i do not think this will get fixed. r.i.p jDownloader time to move on to another program?
Good luck finding anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega59 View Post
Hi, just wondering if there has been any progress?
Have you seen any significant progress on other projects dealing with Cloudflare (search GitHub)?
I haven't ...

Please read our posts and notify the admins of the websites you want to use with JDownloader ... especially if you are a premium user of an affected website!

And by the way although my post might read pessimistic, it is just an honest answer.

-psp-
EDIT

As far as I can see you did have issues with multiup.org.
Looks like they also have a premium model so they will definitely have users whom they would normally allow to use JDownloader or similar downloadmanagers - it should also be in their interest to fix this!
EDIT2

Multiup is currently working here but I'm probably just lucky that their Cloudflare "likes" me.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 14.05.2020 at 17:21.
Old 14.05.2020, 17:53
JD Manager

I'm sorry but no progress on our side
Old 14.05.2020, 20:43
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Filespace is of course responsable for them using Cloudflare and they CAN configure it properly if they wanted to.
Especially if you are a premium customer of their service, they shoult at least try to help ...

-psp-
This is a reply of Filespace Assistance:

This is Filespace.com support service, we are not affiliated with JDownloader and this plugin. Please contact JDownloader support.
Old 14.05.2020, 21:22
JD Manager

@delriosteve: either they are interested in customers using JDownloader, then should work together to whitelist JD or you are out of luck until Cloudflare stuff has been resolved
Old 15.05.2020, 07:41
Baby Loader

Hello PSP,

Much appreciate your prompt responses. I'll send a support request and tell them my issues.

Thank you for your kind assistance!!

Kindly,

B R
Old 15.05.2020, 17:45
JD Fan

Hi, Rapidgator doesn't appear to be mentioned in this thread, but I'm not getting captcha with RG. Is this related or should I open a new thread? Thanks

15.05.20 07.38.51 <--> 15.05.20 07.44.30 jdlog://7717915302851/