JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.07.2014, 10:40
Eplurbus

I sent an email to you using a gmail account. I tried a solo download again and it failed again. I just wanted to double check. Some download sources seem to be OK, but others constantly fail

-------

(Next day)

I got the emailed exe, tried it, and it also failed. :(

I did notice that cbhWinPlugin.exe was being opened at least twice as a process. And according to Process Explorer, cbhWinPlugin.exe is the only DLL to have input.jpg open.

Last edited by Eplurbus; 24.07.2014 at 06:36. Reason: Updated info, combined posts.
Old 26.07.2014, 03:31
k1nGsTiRe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj_rolak View Post
Alphabetically inserting "recaptcha;" and "solvemedia;" into jacinfo.xml's big list allows to start the JD-automatic at all

that done it for me. now it works thanks!:thumbup:
Old 27.07.2014, 06:09
Eplurbus

Is any one else seeing the blank window popup issue? If so can you provide any helpful information? Seems they can't reproduce it. So, does it happen for all download sites or just some? Which ones work, or don't? For me just keep2share.cc is failing, but I am only using a few download sites right now.

Any one else see two, or more, tasks/services show up in task manager? Any other ideas?

Thanks
Old 27.07.2014, 16:44
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eplurbus View Post
Is any one else seeing the blank window popup issue? If so can you provide any helpful information? Seems they can't reproduce it. So, does it happen for all download sites or just some? Which ones work, or don't? For me just keep2share.cc is failing, but I am only using a few download sites right now.

Any one else see two, or more, tasks/services show up in task manager? Any other ideas?

Thanks
i think this is related to jdownloader code. can you send your jdownloader log to one of the developers and ask why it starts captcha plugin exe twice for a single download?
also does anyone, developer or not, know how jd behaves when two parallel downloads start and solve captcha at the same time?
Old 27.07.2014, 21:30
English Supporter

@Lelim
JD0.9/NIGHTLY
Two downloads at once would get processed at the same time, so your API needs to be able to deal with this. There is no queue system with the old JAC module because it was never designed for API. Design was for localise solve methods. The only time two/multiple exe running at the same time from a single download, would be if timeout happens and retry event is triggered (educated guess), since you spawn exe from bat script JD no longer has control over it? it would have to rely on programs own timeout setting in order to close process? (That's what I'm assuming).

JD2,
Native CES support, users shouldn't be running old JAC module.

So on the assumption only JD0.9/NIGHTLY issue.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 28.07.2014, 00:08
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@Lelim
JD0.9/NIGHTLY
Two downloads at once would get processed at the same time, so your API needs to be able to deal with this. There is no queue system with the old JAC module because it was never designed for API. Design was for localise solve methods. The only time two/multiple exe running at the same time from a single download, would be if timeout happens and retry event is triggered (educated guess), since you spawn exe from bat script JD no longer has control over it? it would have to rely on programs own timeout setting in order to close process? (That's what I'm assuming).

JD2,
Native CES support, users shouldn't be running old JAC module.

So on the assumption only JD0.9/NIGHTLY issue.

raztoki
@Raztoki, thx for the answer.
Honestly, i can't think a way of being able to process two captchas at the same time. Best thing i can think is that : users can create multiple folders under /methods folder like cbh1, cbh2, cbh3 ..., then modify their jacinfo.xml files so that each of the most frequently used sites for downloading, or all of them, gets inserted on different method folder. so, their input.jpg's and output files don't block each other.
For multiple triggering issue, is there a place to set the timeout for jac method running time? maybe in jacinfo.xml? if that timeout is hit, is it written on JD logs?
Also is there a document that you can redirect me for all features of jac module?

For all users : Some people had difficulties with captchas while creating users, captcha answer check for creating new user is disabled now. You can easily create new user.
Old 28.07.2014, 00:20
English Supporter

@Lelim

Think the way captchatrader solved that issue (last time I used CES and JD was that far back), was to rename images based on some internal id, that way you are not limited by a single filename restriction.
jac > script > exe/jar/whatever > copies input image and indexes, removed image > submits image into API, returns info based on index and passes answer to the correct download. Think that was the gist of it.

JAC is not documented that I'm aware of, it does have many established pitfalls.

The best bet would be people migrate to JD2, and use the native CES solution provided.

Old 28.07.2014, 00:30
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@Lelim

Think the way captchatrader solved that issue (last time I used CES and JD was that far back), was to rename images based on some internal id, that way you are not limited by a single filename restriction.
jac > script > exe/jar/whatever > copies input image and indexes, removed image > submits image into API, returns info based on index and passes answer to the correct download. Think that was the gist of it.

JAC is not documented that I'm aware of, it does have many established pitfalls.

The best bet would be people migrate to JD2, and use the native CES solution provided.
yes, i thought of renaming the input.jpg with process id, but when i create an output file, since its name is set in the jacinfo.xml, all running processes will try to open it and read the answer. on output file, i think we will still be restricted on single filename i guess..
i agree with jd2, is there a plan on your side to force users to upgrade to jd2 on a specific time?
Old 28.07.2014, 00:46
Community Manager

Yap, once JD2 is done users will get a forced update to JD2 and (plugin side) JD1 compatibility won't be given anymore after that.
...but we have no ETA.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 28.07.2014, 00:55
English Supporter

Well I don't see JD2 been released as a 'finished' product, It's plenty stable enough in my opinion to be released as 'stable' right now... The only downside its still heavily in development, but that is also a benefit in some respects. But that's just my opinion on the matter. Appwork development cycle is very relaxed, I don't see JD2 been released as stable, we are already 26338 commits. They take the release number from revision, 0.9.581 is revision 9581. I can see us hitting revision 30k or 3.0 before JD2 is ready for 'stable' release in respects to what Appwork goals for release.

Last edited by raztoki; 28.07.2014 at 01:00.
Old 28.07.2014, 01:03
Community Manager

De ja vu - we'll beat Firefox with ease by simply releasing JD 30 000 but maybe peoples' expectations would be too high then:w00t::w00t:

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 29.07.2014, 05:54
Eplurbus

So, where does that leave us? Should I send the log file? Why did the problem appear suddenly, as it was fine for a long time before?
Old 04.08.2014, 09:52
JD Beta

Since last Friday i get this error message in CBH Captacha Solver once an hour: "If you can't see captcha image while creating a new user, just type anything on answer field. Your user will be created succesfully!"

How to disable this message?
Old 05.08.2014, 07:30
bluegaptek

Hello,
I'm using CBH Captcha Solver BETA v1.2.0, and having difficulty to transfer credits.
I have 534 credits already, and want to transfer them all, but always get this "error minimum transfer amount is 500 credits".
Here's the screenshoot:
Old 07.08.2014, 21:46
Palegreysky

Hello,
I have downloaded your latest sfotware from website. It was 1.1.8
After the installation it alerted me to upgrade to newer version.

After I click, I got this error, it says;

Quote:

Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel

Can anyone help me about that issue?
Old 12.08.2014, 00:02
UncleTomC

Default Captchabrotherhood error

When my download asks for a Captcha, the Captchabrotherhood pops up even though I have turned it off. It is very annoying.
Old 12.08.2014, 06:48
Eplurbus

Pale, maybe your .net is old?

Tom, Try renaming the jacinfo file, or remove the sites from it that you don't want CBH to solve for.
Old 14.08.2014, 09:57
Eplurbus

Just noticed I now get the another instance message, when I close it I get the blank window. Not sure why it is different. But of course it is still broken.
Old 19.08.2014, 17:08
BigD34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eplurbus View Post

Thanks
Hi everyone, I've the same problem. But to be honest I didn't understand well what has been suggested to do to avoid the issue.
Old 20.08.2014, 05:26
Eplurbus

I have found no solution. I am stuck in the same boat as you. I don't think the author of the program knows what is causing it. Thus I had hopped others might provide clues as to what might be causing it.
Old 22.08.2014, 09:58
Eplurbus

Maybe I should use JD2 to fix these problems??? It has been months now with no progress.
Old 23.08.2014, 14:22
Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Yap, once JD2 is done users will get a forced update to JD2
I'm afraid of the day when JD 1 is killed.
(To keep it alive without updates is a better option than to lock it.)

Why I'm afraid?
As I read long time ago, there are problems when I update to a newer JD (and/or) Java version.
The reason was that all links (and/or) packages in the download list will not work anymore.
I don't clean up the list for years, so I already have 4000 packages and use JD like a data base, too.
I'm afraid that all packages are gone after an update.
And more afraid that maybe all downloaded files are deleted automatically.
Old 23.08.2014, 14:34
Beauty

I use CBH for several months and in general it works fine.
Unfortunately I have some issues since the last update to version 1.2.0.

For share-online CBH never works. I always have to solve captchas manually.
For my other hosters CBH works, ...
but sometimes (a few times per day) there is an empty CBH popup window.
As long as I don't close the window no more captchas are solved.
Sometimes there are 2, 3 or 4 popup windows one by one (next popup comes, when I close the previous popup window).

Lelim, what do you think what CBH wants to tell me?
(I use JD version 0.9.581)
Old 02.09.2014, 09:07
Eplurbus

Is there a better place to get support with cbh? Or am I forever stuck with these problems?
Old 02.09.2014, 09:38
JD Beta

Since Sunday CBH Captcha Solver has quit working. After starting comes a error message "Error reading config file. Server may be under maintanace. Please try again later."
Old 02.09.2014, 10:29
Vacuum Cleaner

I've been using 9kw, works fine when enough users are on.
Old 02.09.2014, 12:07
JD Beta

I think CBH is offline. Even their Website is not available anymore: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 02.09.2014, 12:08
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochanan View Post
I've been using 9kw, works fine when enough users are on.
On their website is JDownloader not listed on plugins. Any tutorial how to get it working with JD2?
Old 02.09.2014, 12:21
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by s6it View Post
On their website is JDownloader not listed on plugins. Any tutorial how to get it working with JD2?
Their Help page has instructions: 9kw.eu/hilfe.html.
Old 02.09.2014, 13:33
Community Manager

See also our captcha FAQ.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.09.2014, 00:21
lelim

Default Mobile app for Android

Hi all,
our page had a small downtime yesterday, there should be no problem now.
By the way, we developed a small android app to solve captchas and get credits on mobile. Please be aware that this is just a simple app and has points to be developed. I am open to any suggestions. Disabling screen saver and vibrating are on my list.
You can check the app here :
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 15.09.2014, 20:13
lordscales91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
I'm afraid of the day when JD 1 is killed.
(To keep it alive without updates is a better option than to lock it.)

Why I'm afraid?
As I read long time ago, there are problems when I update to a newer JD (and/or) Java version.
The reason was that all links (and/or) packages in the download list will not work anymore.
I don't clean up the list for years, so I already have 4000 packages and use JD like a data base, too.
I'm afraid that all packages are gone after an update.
And more afraid that maybe all downloaded files are deleted automatically.
LOL, why would you use JDownloader for that? Can't you locate your downloads easily with the default Windows Explorer? Or are you running linux? In either case you can have an organized hierarchy of folders to organize your downloads instead of using JDownloader Packages to index them.

By The Way lelim, that Android App seems a good alternative to the PC version, but now where can we see the credits reward chart? On the website it says that you can get between 5-9 but how it works? The amount is not dependant of the current time like before?
Old 18.09.2014, 15:35
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscales91 View Post
By The Way lelim, that Android App seems a good alternative to the PC version, but now where can we see the credits reward chart? On the website it says that you can get between 5-9 but how it works? The amount is not dependant of the current time like before?
Hi,
you can see the chart on CBH Captcha Solver application interface.
Mobile solver app is updated, you can now see your credits while solving captchas.
Old 02.10.2014, 12:33
Grizzly

Seems CBH site is down again. Can't reach it for maybe 2 or 3 hours now.
The DNS can be resolved, but ping failed.
Can someone please confirm that?
Old 02.10.2014, 12:46
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
Seems CBH site is down again. Can't reach it for maybe 2 or 3 hours now.
The DNS can be resolved, but ping failed.
Can someone please confirm that?
Yes, I can confirm. The program won't connect to update the sites upon launch. Perhaps the server is under maintenance.
Old 02.10.2014, 13:37
Grizzly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochanan View Post
Yes, I can confirm. The program won't connect to update the sites upon launch. Perhaps the server is under maintenance.
Thanks, Yochanan.
Old 02.10.2014, 22:13
Grizzly

Okay, seems they are back.
Old 04.10.2014, 09:41
HalbUndHalb295

Does anyone know which one is the correct PayPal Address for buying some cbh credits?
Old 04.10.2014, 19:49
Super Loader

Still cannot disable CBH from JDownloader2 window. Untick the box is useless.
Old 10.10.2014, 10:17
Eplurbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalbUndHalb295 View Post
Does anyone know which one is the correct PayPal Address for buying some cbh credits?
The CBH Captcha solver program has the paypal address in it. It even says to add your user name to the note field. I did it without problems. That same program can then be used to verify you got the credits.