JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.12.2011, 05:20
mihawk90

Default "Enable Windowdecoration" not saved/restored properly

There is another bug I found today, but couldn't find it on search so sorry if this has already been posted.

There is a bug when using "Enable Windowdecoration" in Settings > User Interface.

With this setting the main window bar on the top is styled like the rest of the skin. However, after a restart or close/open of JDownloader the setting is gone.

When I enable the setting and restart jD, everything is fine, the top bar is styled like it should be. But upon restarting again the bar is not styled anymore.
Also after the first restart check is already gone in the setting so for some reason jD can use the setting upon starting but for some reason not apply to the checkbox.

Just as a side note, I am using jD on Mac OS 10.5 (no, I didn't update yet) with Java 1.6.0_26. I cannot confirm if the same problem appears on windows because I am not using jD on my Windows Computer.
The Bug just gets some kind of annoying when you are using spaced, without the window-decoration the automatic space-change for some reason won't work and you have to go through the spaces overview or use another program on the same space to switch.
And yes, I now temporarily enable the check every time when starting jD by myself but when at some point this procedure becomes kind of annoying

Best regards
~Mihawk~
Old 09.12.2011, 10:32
remi

There are other settings that aren't saved by jD. If your other settings are saved then this is another bug. Thanks for reporting it.