JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 18.03.2014, 17:11
Tuyti

I just installed CBH on my computer and it doesn't work with JDownloader

I've checked the Installation is done propperly and the jacinfo.xml is correct to

Even if I disable automatic CAPTCHA in the JDowloader Settings it stills shows me the window to put in the Captcha. Don't know if that has to be disabled somehow. But CBH doesn't solve the Captcha
Old 21.03.2014, 04:54
mspm89

I know this is not JD's developers' problem, but the CBH solver has been crashing at start very often lately, and destabilizing the associated programs every time a captcha is requested. A message about "server possibly in maintenance" shows up.

Anybody knows what's going on?
Old 25.03.2014, 03:35
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
I know this is not JD's developers' problem, but the CBH solver has been crashing at start very often lately, and destabilizing the associated programs every time a captcha is requested. A message about "server possibly in maintenance" shows up.

Anybody knows what's going on?
Hi,
i am developer of CBH. Can you explain your problem in more details? you can also send detailed information on our mail address
Old 25.03.2014, 07:22
mspm89

@lelim, i'll get back here when the problem resurfaces. I haven't downloaded much these last few days, but i'll do so soon.
Old 29.03.2014, 23:13
ech0harb0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuyti View Post
I just installed CBH on my computer and it doesn't work with JDownloader

I've checked the Installation is done propperly and the jacinfo.xml is correct to

Even if I disable automatic CAPTCHA in the JDowloader Settings it stills shows me the window to put in the Captcha. Don't know if that has to be disabled somehow. But CBH doesn't solve the Captcha
I am having the same issue. CB worked fine on my old computer (Windows 7, 32bit). My CB account works fine and has credits, but CB isn't working on my new computer (Windows 7, 64bit).

Captchas aren't being solved. I've uninstalled/reinstalled both CB and JD several times, as administrator, and I've followed the instructions in the video tutorial.

Account.txt is correct

The plugin xml is correct too, but when I click 'check plugin' nothing happens.

Advice? You asked the previous poster to email you, but I cannot locate an email address for you. THank you.
Old 02.04.2014, 22:31
Interceptor One

As of today, I keep getting a 404 error, and no captchas are being solved, regardless of which host!
Screenshot in attachment...
Attached Thumbnails
Error.jpg  
Old 03.04.2014, 10:35
Interceptor One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor One View Post
As of today, I keep getting a 404 error, and no captchas are being solved, regardless of which host!
Screenshot in attachment...
Well whatever it was 'seems' to have resolved itself, solving is working again...
Old 04.04.2014, 06:15
ike

For every puzzle I solve, does it send out a confirmation to another user to confirm my solution even before the person requesting the solve tries the answer?
Old 05.04.2014, 20:56
Super Loader

In Jdownloader2 I cannot disable CaptchaBrotherhood, even if I uncheck the box "Enabled Captcha Brotherhood Service" in Settings/Captcha.
Even when I'm in front of my pc I'm wasting credits.
Can you do something to solve this problem?

Last edited by xian; 05.04.2014 at 21:06.
Old 05.04.2014, 23:37
Spanish Supporter

Hi,

In the advanced settings use as keyword "captchaBrotherhood" and you will see the available settings for that service.

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?
-» Click Aquí «-

Support Chat / Chat de Soporte
-» Click Here / Click Aquí «-

Old 07.04.2014, 03:12
ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by xian View Post
In Jdownloader2 I cannot disable CaptchaBrotherhood, even if I uncheck the box "Enabled Captcha Brotherhood Service" in Settings/Captcha.
Even when I'm in front of my pc I'm wasting credits.
Can you do something to solve this problem?
Unless there is some feature in jdownloader2beta that you just can't part ways with, you should just switch back to the stable version and use the good ol' "Disable automatic captcha" checkbox.
Old 08.04.2014, 11:56
Super Loader

when application asks you to can i use your computer to calculations ?
do we get credit ?
Old 11.04.2014, 22:36
roshambo

New install of cbh on windows 8.1 is giving this error.

---------------------------
Captcha Solver
can't fill language array. Please check your language files and make sure you have all the values there

How to fix?

EDIT1: I think it has something to do with running it as an admin from a limited account. It's looking for files in the admin's directory instead of the limited users directory (where it gets installed).

EDIT2: Uninstalling it, installing it when logged in as admin account and running it as admin works. So it is what I thought. Same thing happens on windows 7, not sure if it's a solver.exe or installer issue. 1.19 worked just fine but can't use it anymore.

EDIT3: Moving appdata\local\captcha brotherhood from limited user to administrators fixes it but the exe really should be looking in the limited user's folder in this case.

Last edited by roshambo; 11.04.2014 at 23:05.
Old 18.04.2014, 23:38
morpheus1970

Default JDownloader & Captcha Brotherhood

Hallo,

bin neu hier. Hoffe ich bin mit meinem Beitrag hier richtig. Habe die Suchfunktion genutzt und nichts passendes zu meinem Problem gefunden.
Folgendes, habe nach einer Neuinstallation meines Betriebssystem nun das Problem, das die Captchas von Share-Online nicht mehr automatisch gelöst werden. Das klappte vorher wie am Schnürchen. Dieses Problem besteht auch nur mit Share Online. Alle anderen Captchas werden gelöst.
Hat jemand eine Idee woran es liegen könnte.
Habe die neuste Version vom JDownloader (0.9.581) sowie Captcha Brotherhood (1.2.0). Java ist auch auf dem neusten Stand (Version 8 Update 5 Build 1.8.0_05-b13).
Wäre super wenn jemand eine Lösung wüsste. Danke im voraus.

Gruß an alle die das hier lesen.
Old 19.04.2014, 00:23
Fibre Channel User

Naja @morpheus1970, die neuste Version ist es ja nun gerade nicht. Seit längerem Datum liegt hier bereits der JD2, gleichwohl er als BETA deklariert ist, zum download bereit.Selbiges dürfte auch für den bei Dir sich im Einsatz befindlichen Captcha Brotherhood gelten.

Seinerzeit konnte (wollte) ich mich auch davon nicht trennen.

Mein Tipp: Lösche deinen JD(1) und installiere JD2. Selbiges gilt dann auch für deinen Captcha Brotherhood. Anstelle von Captcha Brotherhood installiere, nutze (Google hilft da enorm) jCatGUI (9kw edition).

Ich selbst hatte da so meine Bedenken, wurde dankenswerterweise aber hier auf dem Board eines (siehe oben) besseren belehrt

Erebos

Last edited by Erebos; 20.04.2014 at 14:14.
Old 19.04.2014, 15:43
lelim

Hi,
i can't speak German, google translate helped me.
You should add "recaptcha" and "solvemedia" to jacinfo.xml
Old 21.04.2014, 21:07
Community Manager

Merged cbh threads.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 28.04.2014, 03:51
jduser14

Hi,

So, I finally upgraded to JD2, and I'm glad I did. :D

But, since I never have to use the CBH password, there's a good chance I might have entered the wrong password when associating JD2 with CBH. Because, I have to enter the captchas every time, when using free.

I get "error: account--1", or "account: error--1" ... I do remember the "--1" error part.

Anyways, is there a way to recover the CBH password, or change it?

Thanks.

p.s. - I did uninstall JD1.

Last edited by jduser14; 28.04.2014 at 03:54. Reason: p.s.
Old 03.05.2014, 02:04
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jduser14 View Post
Hi,

So, I finally upgraded to JD2, and I'm glad I did. :D

But, since I never have to use the CBH password, there's a good chance I might have entered the wrong password when associating JD2 with CBH. Because, I have to enter the captchas every time, when using free.

I get "error: account--1", or "account: error--1" ... I do remember the "--1" error part.

Anyways, is there a way to recover the CBH password, or change it?

Thanks.

p.s. - I did uninstall JD1.
Hi,
please check your appdata folder for file account.txt
Old 18.05.2014, 08:00
BigKahuna01

Hey guys, I hope you can help me. Whatever I do, my JDownloader still requests me to enter the captchas.
I have 277 credits. My JDownloader version is 0.9581 . My CBH Captcha Solver version is 1.2 . The files I download come from share-online.biz and netload.in (in case these infos help). I installed the program twice, both times using the installer. I ran the installer as admin and with compatibility mode and I also run the captcha solver as admin and in comp mode
In JDownloader, I got no info at all a new plugin is installed. Shouldn't there be a notification or some entry in the plugin section?
Old 18.05.2014, 08:14
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKahuna01 View Post
Hey guys, I hope you can help me. Whatever I do, my JDownloader still requests me to enter the captchas.
I have 277 credits. My JDownloader version is 0.9581 . My CBH Captcha Solver version is 1.2 . The files I download come from share-online.biz and netload.in (in case these infos help). I installed the program twice, both times using the installer. I ran the installer as admin and with compatibility mode and I also run the captcha solver as admin and in comp mode
In JDownloader, I got no info at all a new plugin is installed. Shouldn't there be a notification or some entry in the plugin section?
Did you enable it & enter you username & password under Settings > Captchas?
Old 18.05.2014, 09:35
BigKahuna01

If you mean the Captcha solver with "it", yes. The Solver is running and account details are entered. Do I need to check any of the boxes in options? Or does the "Check Plugin" function under JD tools have to do anything with it?

Edit: Should I check for any files in the JD directory?

Last edited by BigKahuna01; 18.05.2014 at 09:53.
Old 20.05.2014, 15:19
BigKahuna01

can someone please help me out here? :-(. I already solved quite a lot of captchas for other people, would be great if I could profit from this tool too
Old 21.05.2014, 22:45
jjensson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKahuna01 View Post
can someone please help me out here? :-(. I already solved quite a lot of captchas for other people, would be great if I could profit from this tool too
I have the same problem. Uploadable and Share-Online.biz don't work with CBH Captcha solver and JDownloader asks me to enter a captcha everytime. Is my JDownloader version too old? I have v0.9.581, and CBH is the newest version.

Anyone can help?
Old 30.05.2014, 14:08
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lram32 View Post
Hi,

In the advanced settings use as keyword "captchaBrotherhood" and you will see the available settings for that service.
There are five CaptchaBrotherHoodSettings (Blacklist: null, Whitelist:null, user, pass, cbh enabled: unchecked), none of them is useful.
How to disable CaptchaBrotherHood from Jdownloader 2 so?

Last edited by xian; 30.05.2014 at 14:12.
Old 26.06.2014, 09:58
JD Beta

Since Monday, CBH Captache Solver Server is not working any more.
Instead of showing the pictures with the Captachas there is only the frame around the Captacha visible. The Captacha itself is not showing.
Old 26.06.2014, 10:32
transfererror

Same problem here.
Any ideas?
Old 26.06.2014, 12:45
user n° 0815

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjensson
I have the same problem. Uploadable and Share-Online.biz don't work with CBH Captcha solver and JDownloader asks me to enter a captcha everytime. Is my JDownloader version too old? I have v0.9.581, and CBH is the newest version.
I have had a similar (the same?) problem with CBH and JD1.
So i had a look at JD log file. It told me that there was "no solving method for recaptcha".
So JD didnt know what to do with certain captchas.

Find the file jacinfo.xml in your JD installation (sub)directory and check, wether CBH solving method has an entry for "recaptcha"

Should now look somewhat like:
Quote:
<jDownloader>
<method name="CBH" [...] services="[...];blubb;dsingong.com;da.da.ru;[...];recaptcha"/>
<command cmd="[...]" src="[...]" dst="[...]" />
</jDownloader>
That did the trick for me.

Regarding current CBH problems i cuncur s6it.
I have had the same problems since about half a day.
But now it seems to work again perfectly.
Old 26.06.2014, 13:34
Mega Loader

Quote:
That did the trick for me
Alphabetically inserting "recaptcha;" and "solvemedia;" into jacinfo.xml's big list allows to start the JD-automatic at all, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**..., but has nothing to do with CBH being unable to deliver the graphics - the problem **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... mentioned above. Same problem arose somewhen in the night from yesterday to today, not only prohibiting JD to go on but also the CBH captcha solver (checked this morning).

But meanwhile all is working well again, so the problem seems to have vanished.
Old 26.06.2014, 16:53
JD Beta

Works for me again for a couple of hours... but know again not any more

Last edited by s6it; 26.06.2014 at 22:51.
Old 29.06.2014, 11:36
lelim

Hi all,
Update Jacinfo File menu is functional again. Please update your files so you can use Captcha Brotherhood on many sites.
If you want to suggest new sites, please post them under this thread
Old 09.07.2014, 08:00
Eplurbus

I am having a problem. I use various sites, so they don't seem to matter. The problem is when I start downloads, in the background I will see a "CBH Plugin BETA v1.2.0" window open up. Inside the window is nothing, no pictures, no errors, nothing. If I do nothing, the JDownloader will sit at the captcha recognition for a long time, eventually failing with a fatal error. If I immediately close the CBH window when it opens, it will immediately fail the captcha recognition.

I have tried to update the jacinfo file from within CBH captcha solver, to no avail. I verified my user name and password are entered, additionally I am able to add credits to the account. I have tons of credits, so I am not even close to being low on credits.

Any ideas? Right now it isn't working at all.
Old 09.07.2014, 15:39
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eplurbus View Post
I am having a problem. I use various sites, so they don't seem to matter. The problem is when I start downloads, in the background I will see a "CBH Plugin BETA v1.2.0" window open up. Inside the window is nothing, no pictures, no errors, nothing. If I do nothing, the JDownloader will sit at the captcha recognition for a long time, eventually failing with a fatal error. If I immediately close the CBH window when it opens, it will immediately fail the captcha recognition.

I have tried to update the jacinfo file from within CBH captcha solver, to no avail. I verified my user name and password are entered, additionally I am able to add credits to the account. I have tons of credits, so I am not even close to being low on credits.

Any ideas? Right now it isn't working at all.
Hi,
which version of JD are you using?
can you send me captcha brotherhood log file at captchabrotherhood @ gmail . com
Old 10.07.2014, 06:01
Eplurbus

I am using JD 0.9.581.

I assume you are talking about the plugin_logfile.txt file from the users data subdirectory. Looking at it, it seems to be broken into subsections. It seems to show the same error in each. I posted the latest subsection below

Spoiler:
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:06 PM : -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:08 PM : console started... v1.2.0
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:08 PM : getConfig started.
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:08 PM : account file read! username is : ****** , password is : ************
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:09 PM : config text received from server!
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:09 PM : getConfig finished!
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:10 PM : checkRights ok
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:10 PM : checkRights finished!
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:11 PM : starting createProviderList
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:11 PM : finished createProviderList
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:11 PM : waiting for input.jpg
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:12 PM : f1 couldn't
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:12 PM : connecting to server. -1
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:12 PM : api created
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:12 PM : Error sending captcha : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.sendNewCaptcha(String imgFile, String captchaSource, String captchaSite, Int32 timeout)
552 : 7/9/2014 7:31:16 PM : Plugin closing. Reason : UserClosing

I also noticed that a keep2share.cc link seems to hold the others up. If I close the CBH window for the keep2share.cc captcha (blank) just before another link, like rapidgator.net, loads, then it will work fine sometimes. So it may just be keep2share.cc that is causing the issue. Then again, I tried later and it would get stuck on luckyshare.net as well. And the "timing" trick only worked a few times, now I can't get it to work.

Looking at the input.jpg file, it seems normal, gets updated with the captcha each time as it should, even with keep2share.cc

There error seems to imply it is trying to open the file twice, or not closing it properly sometimes. ???

Last edited by Eplurbus; 10.07.2014 at 07:51.
Old 11.07.2014, 00:10
Super Loader

Perhaps i have an idea to the problem in the last post. What happens when different downloads are started in parallel so that more than one captcha is waiting for a solution. Multiple instances of cbhWinPlugin.exe are waiting and they all use input.jpg and output.txt in the same folder. Is this really multi-tread-safe? I have seen cases where a download didn't started because the answer to the captcha was wrong. But this wrong answer was the good answer to another captcha waiting at the same time for a solution.

I also know this "The process cannot access" message. I guess it is because another cbhWinPlugin.exe (or jdownloader?) is blocking the file.

This empty window Eplurbus is telling about is the one in the attachment. I see it often, sometimes some of them at the same time.
Attached Images
File Type: png Unbenannt.png (4.5 KB, 149 views)
Old 11.07.2014, 05:57
Eplurbus

Yes, Alfred, that is the window I see. Tonight I tried just one download at a time for my first run with JD. I still got the empty window.

Seems you sometimes get the issue. Any ideas why, or when. it works or doesn't work?

------- Below was posted next day.

I wonder if they have an idea what causes this? Or do they need more info?

------- Below was posted five days later. (No responses in that time)

Well, this is discouraging. It really isn't usable right now, as it doesn't work most of the time. Not to mention that blank window pops up\in front of other windows. Not good when gaming or watching movies.

Last edited by Eplurbus; 20.07.2014 at 06:09. Reason: merge tripple post, added back in time line.
Old 18.07.2014, 06:22
loganyr

Well... I'm experiencing the same issues with that blank window poping up.

A random fail at captcha recognition when this happens.

it's..... disturbing. Hope it gets fixed.
:(
Old 19.07.2014, 08:24
JungleJimbo

Hi there,

CB is usually great. Thanks for supporting it.

Lately, however, I'm experiencing an error that says "Please check username and password and click Start again" when trying to sign in to solve capchas but I'm positive that my username (junglegymbo) and password are correct. Does the account have to be re-enabled? Or do I need a password reset?

I've seen this error reported on this board but haven't seen an explanation for it yet. I have 3000+credits so I'd hate to lose them etc.

Thanks for the anticipated response.
Old 20.07.2014, 06:06
Eplurbus

I have played around more. Seems out of three download services, keep2share.cc is the only one giving me the blank window. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 22.07.2014, 21:48
lelim

Hi all,
as you mentioned, it seems that cbhwinplugin.exe somehow can't access the input.jpg file. I think it may be related to parallel downloads. but Eplurbus mentions that he also has same issue even with a single download. I honestly don't know the exact the reason. It may be realted to JD itself, somehow not closing the input.jpg properly. @Eplurbus can you please add captchabrotherhood@gmail.com to your gmail contacts, so we can investigate deeper with you when we met online. I can prepare some modified exe for you to try. I think we can start with an .exe that waits a few seconds when it starts before reading input.jpg file.