JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.07.2021, 03:55
Super Loader

Default Help with auto link collecting?

when i used Web page like YouTube. It would detect that I was visiting a page with a .MP4 and it would auto crawl the web page and add the link to the link grabber section. can you tell me what I did and how I can reactivate it? it's not doing that and I have to copy the link for J downloader to detect or crawl the web page. I have a JD downloader extension for my browser. I don't know if that is what was doing it or if a setting I messed up a setting in Jdownloader and that is what is causing my issue. If anyone else uses this feature can you tell me what i did and how i can reactivate
Old 01.07.2021, 10:42
JD Manager

I'm sorry but JDownloader does not support this sort of use out of the box. You either have to copy URLs into clipboard or use drag/drop or browser extensions. I'm not aware of any *auto crawl while visiting websites* extension.
Maybe you are talking about VideoDownloadHelper extension?
Old 01.07.2021, 12:21
English Supporter

Maybe turned clipboard monitoring off?

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 01.07.2021, 12:32
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB_50 View Post
it's not doing that and I have to copy the link for J downloader to detect
Sounds like clipboard monitoring still works fine but he's missing sort of extension that checks for media and auto adds them to JDownloader
Old 03.07.2021, 19:12
Super Loader

okay so it had to be this plugin i dont know what i need to do to get it working again lol i hope its okay to post this link

add0n.com/download-with.html?from=jdownloader

this is the thing i think that waS DOIGN IT i cant figure it out now

Last edited by Jiaz; 06.07.2021 at 11:25.
Old 06.07.2021, 11:28
JD Manager

@PB_50 thanks for the link. tried to remove/install extension again. does the extension work or not work at all? work for some sites or fail for all?
Old 13.07.2021, 09:12
Super Loader

for none i visit the website and it doesnt auto add the link to linkgrabber
sorry ive been missing lol looks like im going to be going to jail in rl for a little bit blah

it works to transfer the download to jdownloader but doesnt auto link collect anymore

Last edited by PB_50; 13.07.2021 at 09:28.
Old 13.07.2021, 11:33
JD Manager

@PB_50 I'm sorry but I cannot find any supported *auto collecting" feature in that extension, not on its website? According to website you either have to use rightclick menu or initiate the download in browser and it can forward it to external tool like JDownloader

For videos, I know https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...aming-websites
Old 13.07.2021, 15:41
Super Loader

maybe its somthing like click and load? pretty much what used to happen was anytime i would click a link in the web browser that had a .mp4 t would auto add it to my link grabber?

im going to be missing in action for about 8 months so if i disappear again count on me being gone for a while lol

is settings part there is an argument section i think that has somthing to do with it?

Last edited by PB_50; 13.07.2021 at 15:45.
Old 13.07.2021, 15:58
Super Loader

maybe this will help explain better.

since i dont have auto start enabled when i would vistit this webpage (example)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

it would auto add that .mp4 to linkgrabber
Old 13.07.2021, 16:50
JD Manager

That sounds like the VideoDownloadHelper extension, https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...aming-websites
it adds simple way to add the embedded video to clipboard so JDownloader can process it
Old 13.07.2021, 17:29
Script Master

@Jiaz: Most likely it is the extension linked by OP in post #5. While it has the option to intercept downloads (like the example provided in post #10) and send it to external download manager (e.g. JD), it is disabled by default. The extension also requires a native client to be installed, details of which are provided in the download page.
Old 13.07.2021, 17:40
JD Manager

@mgpai: yes, I saw that, but that only works for *intercepting downloads* but the OP is talking about auto crawling. The extension only intercepts downloads, not videos when you watch them
Old 13.07.2021, 17:48
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@mgpai: yes, I saw that, but that only works for *intercepting downloads* but the OP is talking about auto crawling. The extension only intercepts downloads, not videos when you watch them
OK. The example link is a direct link and not a web page link, so I thought it was about intercepting downloads.
Old 13.07.2021, 18:20
Super Loader

it did what drag n drop
or
copying url to clipboard.

but automatically idk its fine im down in the dumps about this whole jail bs ill try to figure it out but if not its not a big deal im nt going to be using my computer at all here soon anyways =[ thnx anyways gentlmen
Old 13.07.2021, 19:25
JD Manager

@PB_50: Head up and come back healthy and well!
Old 14.07.2021, 18:26
Super Loader

ah i will try its like i pissed a cop off after he disrespected me for 30 minutes. He arrested me for DWI after that, and i was sober. The DWI was dropped and possesion stayed *which is bull shit* he got in my truck after arresting me for a fake dwi charge he knew i was sober and he did that so he could get in my truck. i think the possesion should have been dropped because i was sober (blood canme back negatvie) FAST FORWARD fourr years later

He flagged me, and i have been harrassed by cops pulled over truck searched and all my shit would be everywhere. like they left my trucka mess when searching it everytime. literally felt violated i have stories you would not believe.l like how one night they pulled up in a carwash where i was and came up to my truck and cuffed me while the drug dog and cops tore my shit up (found nothing) anyways after 4 years they finally got me now im going to be gone for 7-8 months.

its all like man when i was younger with my wild days and charges i was never harrassed like this. he flagged me.

its sad because i didnt get in trouble for 8 years AT ALL before this. no tickets at all man. ive had the same job for 7 years (had) lol i dont party, go out, or anything. its really sad that they basically are doing this to a innocent person when we have real criminals out here

Last edited by PB_50; 14.07.2021 at 18:35.
Old 14.07.2021, 18:32
Super Loader

anyways you were right i think had an app that would post the url to 127.0.0.1 flashgot

idk where or how i got that extension :( i cant find it anymore lol :( i was going to make a script for greasmonkey or noscript but i dont know how i would do it lol
Old 14.07.2021, 20:12
JD Manager

@PB_50: Wish you all the best and good luck! one blink of an eye and life changes
About the extension, when you need help/got questions, just ask. Greasemonkey sounds like good base but I'm not familiar with it, sorry