JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 02.07.2017, 13:58
Yonko

Default Flickr Plugin - Download of Original Videos

Hello,

Since the Account Login for the Flickr plugin doesnt work (https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=69559), thus it is not possible to grab links of age-restricted stuff.

I am trying to develop now a temporary alternative. But first I need to know, how the Jdownloader Flickr Plugin is actually able to grab the Download Link of the original Video.

I looked into this Source in that Git Repo: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

and it seems it is just using the normal REST API of Flickr:
Line 180:
apibr.getPage("**External links are only visible to Support Staff** + id + "&secret=" + secret + "&method=flickr.video.getStreamInfo&csrf=&api_key=" + api_key + "&format=json&hermes=1&hermesClient=1&reqId=&nojsoncallback=1");

However, I could not find that method flickr.video.getStreamInfo. Instead I found this method to get the Download Links in different quality version of a specified video: flickr.photos.getSizes (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**)
(this docu shows just the photo example but not video, however the Download Format of a original video looks like this: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

So it seems it returns also a Download Link of the Original Quality video.
(you can try here an API-Call over the webinterface: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

Now my PROBLEM and BIG QUESTION: My API-Calls just return mobile, sd, hd quality, but never the original, altough I know Jdownloader is able to retrieve the link for the SAME video i tried!

So Jdownloader seems to be at this point smarter than me :( .
I suspect also that the git repo i found is not the correct one? Can someone show me the relevant source file? And is it needed to be a "PRO" Member at Flickr? And what API Credentials is Jdownloader using? It's own?

I would really appreciate it, if a Developer can help me here.
I think pspzockers is one of the Devs of that plugin.

Here the example I tried: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
As you see the photo Id is : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (i preppand it with https to hide it)
JDownloader finds the original Video with approx. filesize 155 MB

Following result of my API-Call just gets the hd version with filesize 39 MB, but the entry for original is missing...
(you can try here: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<rsp stat="ok">
<sizes canblog="0" canprint="0" candownload="1">
<size label="Square" width="75" height="75" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Large Square" width="150" height="150" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Thumbnail" width="100" height="56" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Small" width="240" height="135" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Small 320" width="320" height="180" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Medium" width="500" height="281" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Medium 640" width="640" height="360" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Medium 800" width="800" height="450" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Large" width="1024" height="576" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />
<size label="Original" width="1920" height="1080" source=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " url=" **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** " media="photo" />

edit: cant hide the links completely ..... maybe some moderator could that ?

Last edited by Jiaz; 03.07.2017 at 15:11.
Old 03.07.2017, 15:12
JD Manager

You should pm pspzocker for questions about plugin
Here you can find the repositories
https://svn.jdownloader.org/projects/jd
Old 22.03.2018, 11:26
JD Manager

The api call used is
api.flickr.com/services/rest?photo_id=VIDEOID&secret=SECRET&method=flickr.video.getStreamInfo&csrf=&api_key=APIKEY&format=js on&hermes=1&hermesClient=1&reqId=&nojsoncallback=1