JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 23.08.2021, 00:30
Baby Loader

Default Downloads not running anymore

Hi there

I have a bunch of downloads (77 links across 24 packages) from several different download sites (k2s.cc, tezfiles.com, rapidgator.net, filejoker.net) running in free mode using a large number of proxies to run simultaneous downloads.

Previously this was working fine (up to 3 days ago) and over time I would get up to 20 simultaneous downloads running at once without problem. Since each download was only running at 50kbps I thought I would try to improve the number of simultaneous downloads so I modified the domain rules to increase the total number of downloads with the following settings:

Code:
[ {
  "domainPattern" : ".*k2s\\.cc",
  "filenamePattern" : null,
  "accountPattern" : null,
  "pluginPattern" : null,
  "enabled" : true,
  "maxSimultanDownloads" : 20,
  "allowToExceedTheGlobalLimit" : true
}, {
  "domainPattern" : ".*tezfiles\\.com",
}, {
  "domainPattern" : ".*rapidgator\\.net",
} ]
After doing that, my downloads stopped connecting. I have tried resetting this option back to default which reduced the total number of links trying to connect back to 20 but didn't help them connect. I also noticed that when I tried to use the linkgrabber it would then sit on onlinecheck for a long time before adding any links, sometimes failing.

Because of this, I deleted my cfg directory and reset my settings which fixed the linkgrabber problem but I'm still not getting my downloads connecting. I have about 3 downloads maximum that will connect instead of that increasing to 20 with the proxies being used. (proxybalancemode is set to RANDOM)

Usually I would see the links trying to connect and show messages saying proxy error, or download limit reached, etc, before retrying but now they just seem to sit there showing "starting..." status and not changing. I have 1 download running from rapidgator & filejoker but the k2s and tezfiles links have no downloads running and no status changes.

I thought this was something I caused somehow with my config changes but resetting config didn't fix it. Has something changed, maybe an update installed that could have affected this? I'm at a loss as to why it hasn't been running properly over the last couple days when it was working fine 3 days ago...
Old 23.08.2021, 01:11
Baby Loader

I did notice the icon for tezfiles changed from green to orange when I did an update recently. Has there maybe been an update to the tezfiles and k2s plugins that could be affecting this? It does seem specifically those two that are most affected.
Old 23.08.2021, 04:57
Baby Loader

Oh looks like it might be a recent bug and not my doing as there are others having issues the same as mine:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=88261
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=88251

On further testing, linkgrabber freezes up with k2s, fileboom & tezfiles but other sites like filejoker and rapidgator are fine, so it looks like those sites have broken somehow.
Old 23.08.2021, 21:28
Community Manager

Hi,
we haven't changed any proxy related code and yes indeed some changes to the k2s plugin were made.
If you continue to have issues, please post a log:

Please post your log-ID here | bitte poste deine Log-ID hier.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.08.2021, 00:44
Baby Loader

Here is a log file from the weekend:
22.08.21 23.03.56 <--> 24.08.21 09.13.19 jdlog://3686825302851/

There are likely a lot of proxy errors in there as I just pull a large list of proxies without verifying them and let them run through to ones that work. It would sometimes take a while to iterate through bad proxies but generally doesn't take too long to fill the 20 download slots. Currently I'm only able to get about 4-5 download slots filled and none of them are k2s.

Unfortunately the logs from before that time when it was working fine are unavailable for comparison.

I updated the client this morning and when I use the linkgrabber it works fine for rapidgator, ul.to, filefox and filejoker but whenever I copy a link for fileboom, tezfiles or k2s it freezes up in the onlinecheck status still (with or without proxies, which it definitely wasn't doing last week).
Old 24.08.2021, 13:45
Community Manager

Your log is very big.
I can see you running into Cloudflare more than 180 times - simply search your own logs for:
Code:
<p data-translate="please_wait" id="cf-spinner-please-wait">Please stand by, while we are checking your browser...</p>
You can find your logs under the following path: your JD install dir/logs

Please keep in mind that specially VPN/proxy users will run into Cloudflare challenges more often.
In this case this will additionally lead to an un-recognized error without "Plugin defect" without auto retry.
If you want to continue using JD with this shaky proxy constellation you should consider using an EventScripter script which auto-resets keep2share items (or even all) whenever a "Plugin defect" error happens and/or maybe even trigger a proxy switch in this case.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 24.08.2021, 14:16
Baby Loader

Do you have an example of the type of script you mean, I can't seem to find one myself...

Your explanation still doesn't explain why it was working fine last week and I had full downloads running on friday across multiple proxies. Currently I'm not getting any downloads starting for k2s or tezfiles when I have proxies enabled, they will only start through direct connection so I'm not sure triggering a reset or proxy switch will help. It seems to have been like that since it stopped working friday or saturday. I'm getting a few starting through proxy with filejoker and rapidgator but nothing like how it normally works.

Currently I have 56 links in my queue with over 100 proxies, there is one active direct connection for k2s, one active direct connection for tezfiles and one active proxy connection for filejoker and the rest aren't connecting. This is not normal behaviour for me.

Last edited by bunta126; 24.08.2021 at 14:22.
Old 24.08.2021, 14:33
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunta126 View Post
Do you have an example of the type of script you mean, I can't seem to find one myself...
Yes. Use the following thread to find EventScripter examples and ask for help if needed:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525

Quote:
Your explanation still doesn't explain why it was working fine last week and I had full downloads running on friday across multiple proxies.
Exactly. It was either because of Cloudflare or something else has changed.
If Jiaz knows more I'm sure he'll post an update in this thread soon.
All I did was analyze your logs.

Quote:
This is not normal behaviour for me.
The proxy handling was not changed via any of our recent JD updates.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.09.2021, 17:29
JD Manager

@bunta126: any further feedback?