JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25.12.2010, 12:16
remi

Cool

@paparazzo79

If you're downloading 200 MB files as a free loader and if you've a dynamic IP address, reconnecting is worthwhile, otherwise you've to wait 60 minutes for your next download.

@bur

I can't download these files neither as I'm a free loader.
Old 25.12.2010, 15:58
malarkey101

Default Temporarily unavailable wait time

Is it possible to chance the temporarily unavailable wait time from it's default time from 9 minutes to about 2 minutes for example?
Old 25.12.2010, 17:39
Community Manager

No it isn't.
Tell me how you get those errors.
Which host are you downloading from ??

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 25.12.2010, 18:36
malarkey101

I am downloading from rapidshare. It seems to happen when queuing up rapidshare links.
Old 25.12.2010, 18:45
Community Manager

Merged rapidshare threads.
@malarkey101
Please post a log!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 26.12.2010, 01:53
paparazzo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
@ paparazzo79,
The 15 minute countdown after the first download is normal. It is specified by RS for free users. It is sometimes longer. Reconnection can reduce the wait, but is usually not worthwhile.

@ bur,
Please read the Hoster Plugins rules and provide the requested information.
Yes I know that,but she is having each time 5 minute countdown not 15 minutes.After 5 minute countdown then download won't start,because it brings her back again to 5 minute countdown showing message waiting for new IP.
Hmmm??Why is it doing like so?
Maybe she is having public IP adress.I assume many users share same IP adress,and she can't download anything because some other user is already downloading from RS with same IP like hers.Is that the reason?

Last edited by paparazzo79; 26.12.2010 at 02:21.
Old 26.12.2010, 11:27
malarkey101

Hello pspzockerscene. Is this the correct log information you require?

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/23262

Temporarily unavailable wait time (Rapidshare error)
Old 26.12.2010, 11:55
remi

@paparazzo79

Could you please ask your friend what her version of the RS plug-in is. If it isn't 13166 she should Restart jD twice in order to update it.

RS's wait times are dependent on the sizes of the files you download. There's almost no wait time for small text files but huge wait times for files of 200 MB.
Old 26.12.2010, 12:11
bur

I wanted to open a RS linklist in JD and the decrypter extracted four files, all of which get marked "offline".

There are four subfolders in that linklist, so maybe that's the problem? All files in those folders exist and are downloadable through the browser.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**Rapidshare linklist

Copy of the log
(the linklist action starts at 11:04:58)

Windows 7 64 de
Comodo Firewall / Avira Antivir
DSL 2000 (no proxy)
no RS-account
Old 26.12.2010, 15:29
paparazzo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
@paparazzo79

Could you please ask your friend what her version of the RS plug-in is. If it isn't 13166 she should Restart jD twice in order to update it.

RS's wait times are dependent on the sizes of the files you download. There's almost no wait time for small text files but huge wait times for files of 200 MB.
The file size is 170MB.On my computer I don't have 5 minute countdown,just 1:30 but I am on cable (ADSL).
She downloaded the newest version of jdowloader last week.
Where do I check RS plugin version?
Old 26.12.2010, 15:41
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazzo79 View Post
Where do I check RS plugin version?
Settings - Hosts
Old 26.12.2010, 23:07
paparazzo79

My version is 13155, and version on her computer is 13155 too.
What now?

Last edited by paparazzo79; 27.12.2010 at 12:50.
Old 27.12.2010, 05:58
JD English Support (inactive)

When the host and plugin are working properly, the host supplies the wait times. When the plugin cannot find the wait time, standard wait times are used that normally work with the site.

The delay after a download for RS is incorrect. The plugin is not reading the countdown correctly.

Please post several RS links and use the Emergency Log technique to start JD and record the extra detailed log. The Log should use the links and the links should work in a browser.

You can find the Emergency Log technique in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Posting an Emergency Log. The Emergency Log contains more of the conversation between your computer and the server than a regular log.
Old 27.12.2010, 12:56
paparazzo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
When the host and plugin are working properly, the host supplies the wait times. When the plugin cannot find the wait time, standard wait times are used that normally work with the site.

The delay after a download for RS is incorrect. The plugin is not reading the countdown correctly.

Please post several RS links and use the Emergency Log technique to start JD and record the extra detailed log. The Log should use the links and the links should work in a browser.

You can find the Emergency Log technique in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Posting an Emergency Log. The Emergency Log contains more of the conversation between your computer and the server than a regular log.
I really don't know now.I mean I understand you.Could it be problem with her IP adress,if somone else is using same IP adress as on her computer,so at that moment she can't download until other user won't finish it's download?
Old 27.12.2010, 13:18
remi

In order to stop any further speculations and not waste your and her time, it's better to provide some example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 29.12.2010, 15:18
hujihu

Question Not enough rapids for autorefill ??? 460 GB offen

Hallo @ all,

habe seit paar tagen ein Problem und versuche die Lösung zu finden komme aber nicht weiter.

Im JD unter mein Account kommt immer die Meldung ( wie oben beschrieben ), auch wenn ich auf mein Account noch 460 GB offen habe ( vor 3 Tagen aufgeladen ).
Habe auch schon bei Rapid Support nachgefragt und es soll sich an mein Downloadtool liegen ???

Hat jemand eine Idee was ich machen könnte ?

Danke voraus

Grüße hujihu

Sorry sollte in Deutsche Support rein :-)
Old 06.01.2011, 03:18
galuhp

anyone can solve this? i got error in downloading from rapidshare
this is my screenshoot
Old 06.01.2011, 12:57
remi

The file is temporarily unavailable, or incommunicable.

Just wait some time (few minutes, hours, days) and then Reset the link.
Old 09.01.2011, 17:23
kaphiaue

Rapidshare changed the error message when a download from the current IP address is already in progress. It used to be "You need RapidPro to download more files from your IP address.", now a (random?) alphanumeric string is appended, e.g. "You need RapidPro to download more files from your IP address. (8d5611a9)". JD does not recognize this message, therefore it results in a fatal instead of a temporary error and the file has to be reset manually.
Old 09.01.2011, 20:05
JD Adviser

Default got error "filename invalid"

hi, i got the error on rs links: filename invalid when copying some text with links to jd, so i deleted the files and added them again, but i edited the text in notepad to contain only links and not other text and it seems to be working (however i am having message: stop flooding our servers, but i think that's ok).

original buggy text: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
edited text for links only: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

log: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

thanks for fix

Last edited by culinko; 09.01.2011 at 20:07.
Old 11.01.2011, 12:10
remi

Cool

I get 61 online links + 1 offline link when I paste the links from your first (problematic) text file and 35 when I paste the links from your edited text file. I would conclude that the first file works better.

The problem in the first file is the sequence
Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

JAG.S01E13.Defensive.Action.1995.DVDRiP.XviD.SK-SARiCON
but nevertheless, "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** is off-line.

I would try this with JRE 1.6 update 21. You're using update 22.

@kaphiaue

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 12.01.2011, 11:44
JD Adviser

@remi i know the "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** is off-line. the "filename:invalid" appeared only on RS links, HF links were ok.

the "filename: invalid" appeared after starting the links, not in linkgrabber (it was ok here i think). but i think it was one-time problem or such, i believe after re-adding the files (from both the first and second file) would work now. don't have much time now to test, i'll test later. but i don't know why you had only 35 links from the second file. strange
Old 12.01.2011, 13:25
remi

Cool

It must have been a typo, because i remember I saw 36. I must have been distracted.

Your second file only counts 36 http links, not 62.
Old 12.01.2011, 14:02
JD Manager

this bug is fixed in nightly version.
the parser to split/find the links had an error.
Old 13.01.2011, 20:06
kaphiaue

Quote:
What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
What additional information do you need? The problem exists (obviously) for all links. In line 472 of src/jd/plugins/hoster/Rapidshare.java you use String.equals() to compare the received error message against a fixed value. By using String.startsWith() or some form of regular expression you could check for just the first part of the error message and avoid this problem. I'd fix it myself but so far all attempts to recompile the plugin and get it working have been unsuccessful.
Old 14.01.2011, 12:14
remi

Cool

I haven't seen any errors like that and I'm constantly downloading from RS when I'm not waiting for a new disk.

You can become an official jD programmer and add your corrections yourself. See jD's developers page and "First Developer Steps".
Old 14.01.2011, 13:17
kaphiaue

Quote:
I haven't seen any errors like that and I'm constantly downloading from RS when I'm not waiting for a new disk.
I guess the "there is already a download running"-error is rather uncommon. Searching for the additional string (8d5611a9) Google reveals at least one other **External links are only visible to Support Staff**source, so it's not a product of my imagination. If I find some time, I'll create a log, in case that helps.

Quote:
You can become an official jD programmer and add your corrections yourself.
Somehow I dislike Java, otherwise I'd consider it. For the time being I switched to pyLoad. It avoids the error above and should there arise other problems, thanks to Python, I can simply edit the source code and run it, without worrying about compilation.
Old 14.01.2011, 14:32
remi

If all people would prefer java then there wouldn't be any other programming languages. That tastes differ is supported by the fact that there are thousands of programming languages. "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_programming_languages" provides a nice overview.

Python is a multi-paradigm interpreted language, is older than java and is often used for scripting. Java is a class-based object oriented, concurrent, compiled language and is seen everywhere, from mobile phones to super computers. Python programs should be easier to develop and java programs should run more efficiently. These are generalisations and all depends on the application domain.

I prefer declarative programming languages, which produce executable specifications. You get solutions ultra-fast without having to deal with all the potential, low-level bugs.
Old 15.01.2011, 13:25
JD English Support (inactive)

What you think about Java or other programming platforms is off-topic here.
Old 17.01.2011, 15:54
zillah

Default Cannot donwload from premium RS

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=487

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=8764

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=9740

Hi Expert

I have got a premium account with Rapidshare (recognized by JDownloader) , I tried to use JDownloader to download from the rapidshare server (of course working links not dead), but always I am receiving the error as in the snapshot below:

http://i55.tinypic.com/35db3iw.png

What should I do to overcome this issue ?

Thanks

Last edited by zillah; 17.01.2011 at 22:46.
Old 17.01.2011, 16:02
remi

Did you already try your account in your browser?

Also remove your account from jD, restart jD, and add your account again.

If it still doesn't work, please provide a complete and detailed log and send your account data to support@jdownloader.org.
Old 17.01.2011, 16:12
zillah

Quote:
Did you already try your account in your browser?
Quote:
(of course working links not dead),
Yes I did try that and it worked

Quote:
I will try that and let you know

Quote:
If it still doesn't work, please provide a complete and detailed log and send your account data to support@jdownloader.org.
I will do that

Thanks
Old 17.01.2011, 19:56
vanhelsing20

hello frnds!!

i m facing problem with rapidshare.com here in India...it's just started 3 days ago..following in the link of RS
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
msg showed me "Plugin error (out of date)".

Window- win 7(not updated)
Antivir-Eset smart security
Java- updated version

thnx
Old 17.01.2011, 23:01
zillah

Quote:
I did try that and it didn't help me out to download from premium rapid share account.

Quote:
  1. Once the ---------------.
  2. If the Log tab is not visible, use → ? (menu) → Show Log.
I tried to follow the instructions above to provide the log for my issue but I do not have the menu bar on the JDownloader and I couldn't figure how to make the menu bar visible!!!!

Thanks
Old 17.01.2011, 23:55
Polish Supporter

Hmmm... I think it's impossible to switch off the menu bar?

Log is always at the same position in menu bar:

Too bad that there's no working keyboard shortcut (I read it should be F5) for this. :(
Old 18.01.2011, 00:00
zillah

Quote:
Hmmm... I think it's impossible to switch off the menu bar?
I don't why in my case JDownloader doesn't have the menu bar !!!
as can be seen in the snapshot below

http://i55.tinypic.com/35db3iw.png
Old 18.01.2011, 00:14
Polish Supporter

It has - the "FileLinksPremiumAddons?" line is the menu bar (but I see no separators)
Change the decoration style to "Windows Style" when current style causes problems.
Old 18.01.2011, 00:20
zillah

Quote:
It has - the "FileLinksPremiumAddons?" line is the menu bar (but I see no separators)
Change the decoration style to "Windows Style" when current style causes problems.
Great that fixed the problem
Old 18.01.2011, 12:02
remi

@vanhelsing20

What about a complete and detailed log?
Old 18.01.2011, 13:45
vanhelsing20

@Remi
I got msg with Mediafire.com saying "Plu in out of date". then, i reset my links and its working fine.....still i need to submit log file after resetting my links?
Closed Thread