JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28.09.2011, 06:32
riyushina

are there anyone can fix the problem, i'm a fileserve premium user and any of the possible solutions posted in here, all are scum posts, sorry for the posters, but it is true, the only possible way to download is using directly the fileserve page, including this method is scum, why?, the answer is simple, it is because in the page i don't know the real problems fileserve have, but one thing is sure, they try to fix this problem for the sake of all the guys including me who paid the accounts, so, only we have to wait until the fileserve dudes fix this...

And i repeat it again, sorry for all the posters who thinks of a way to calm the angry of all the users who doesn't know a possibe way to download their files.

And if a jdownloader administrator sees this please try to fix this problem ASAP.
Old 28.09.2011, 23:40
aip1000

Default Fileserve Premium

To Fileserve premium users,

Are you currently able to download from Fileserve using your premium account?

I was considering purchasing a premium account, but it seems like some people are still having issues.

Thanks,
aip1000
Old 28.09.2011, 23:44
Community Manager

Yes we need people like you who ask others if the plugin works and only buy and account if it does.
And instead of helping or so, you post this.
I would really like to give you a warning for that but this wouldn't be fair and i hope my post is enough...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 29.09.2011, 00:47
aip1000

Sorry just figured I wouldn't have been able to use the account if it wasn't working with the program so it would have been a waste of money, since I only planned on getting a temporary 1 month account. Just wanted to make an informed buying decision.

I thought I would be able to support JDL by using an affil link or something to that effect to purchase the new account. Didn't cross my mind I would still be able to help with a non-working account. I suppose you meant by sending in debug logs?

Either way sorry again for the trouble and thanks for helping develop the program; it is a great help in using these file hosting websites.
Old 29.09.2011, 09:49
remi

Fileserve is the host with the most problems on this board. Read some fileserve threads and you'll understand its state.

@pspzockerscene

OOT. Do I've a problem with my eyes or did your colour change from the beautiful green to priest purple?
Old 04.10.2011, 08:23
edrdpollito

Header line format ineperado

Hello to all the community, I am here today to see if anyone has the same problem as me and if you have any solution.
The fact is that I have Jdownloader in the most current version and a premium of Fileserve encounter. Two days ago I was downloading as normal until it stopped prnto connect to the file and appeared without Connexion. This I realized later as we left the computer on.
Stop downloads and gave him the link's continuing thing that came to me after the error, "header line format unexpected," which is not to mean and does not download the file, I reiterate that I have premium account and still no good I thought it was a server problem but when downloading via Web if you can so do not pass.
I hope someone can help me or give an idea of the problem.
Old 04.10.2011, 10:58
remi

"header line format unexpected," is a new problem.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 05.10.2011, 08:20
edrdpollito

Here is the address of the log where the errors occur, so I hope you are well, anyway I have the file. Txt to send you a mail ..

http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/55209
Old 09.10.2011, 22:02
edrdpollito

Hello, again trying to get help here. I solve the above problem setting the maximum connections to one, but now if they lose point Personal files do not continue with the download, I indicate that the server load does not accept parts or to be updating the plugin or restart, it happens teniedo account premium.
It's annoying because when you download files of 500 MB or more is lost all the progress that is usually more than half and go through several files and you have to restart them. I hope to see a solution or is a local problem, greetings.
Let me clarify I have the latest version is 0.9.581 and fileserve plugin is 14955 with Java 6 update 27.

Last edited by edrdpollito; 09.10.2011 at 22:06.
Old 10.10.2011, 10:15
remi

You need to Restart downloading incomplete files when you change the number of download connections per file.
Old 16.10.2011, 02:09
walshy84

Default Fileserve slow downloads

I am a premium user of Fileserve and all I can ever get is about 3-400kB/s download speed per file which should be 3MB/s with my 25Mb/s internet. I tried emailing their tech help crowd and got a reply telling me to use their dl manager to fix it (after i had already explained I used a mac and couldn't use it) Currently using rapidshare free user as it is faster to download anything I want. Does anyone have a solution before i pull my hair out?:outch:
Old 16.10.2011, 10:13
remi

I'm sorry that FSe's support is so bad. It's consistent with their bad service. The guy who's running the site probably installed an automatic answering robot and is now lying on a beach somewhere.

I wonder how they can still lure people into paying for it. Maybe it's their captchas that aren't working...

Having speed issues?.
Old 17.10.2011, 18:10
Cloy

Default Fileserve Premium error (invalid account)

Hello there,

Im using Mac OsX 10.6. Since about 2 months is impossible to log in my premium account in fileserve. Allways telling me "invalid account". Im living in Hong Kong, so I only can access to fileserve via web proxy. Im able to log in directly in the website using a web proxy and download files, but the speed is most of the times slow. Im like this 2 months but I just tired to download files in this way so I will like to fix, if possible, this problem.

Jdownloader is up to date, and I already try to reinstall it and also try in windows, I try too to give the account to a friend in another country where fileserve is not locked but I get the same problem.

Regards and thanks.

Sorry for my weird english^^
Old 17.10.2011, 18:47
Community Manager

@Cloy
Your English is fine^^
Did you configure JD to use your proxy?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.10.2011, 19:02
Cloy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@Cloy
Your English is fine^^
Did you configure JD to use your proxy?

GreeZ pspzockerscene
:biggrin:

No, I didn't. But I dont really know what to do on that. I use a web proxy to access fileserve via web, something like oyeproxydotcom, where you type the website and can access without be locked. Im not using a program or something like that where you type the IP and port etc of another country.

Anyway I have tried to log in with JD in another country not FS locked and have the same issue.
Old 17.10.2011, 19:11
Community Manager

@Cloy
Remember that JD acts like your browser so if you cannot download using your browser (without any proxy) you can't download via JD either!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.10.2011, 19:27
Cloy

Quote:
@Cloy
Remember that JD acts like your browser so if you cannot download using your browser (without any proxy) you can't download via JD either!

GreeZ pspzockerscene
But at the begining I can download using JDownloader, and that time I can not access via web to fileserve.

And in another country I can access to fileserve via web without any proxy but I can not log in my account in JD.

In premium settings just says "invalid account" when I log in.
Old 17.10.2011, 19:29
Community Manager

@Cloy
Then i need a full log!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.10.2011, 19:45
Cloy

Quote:
@Cloy
Then i need a full log!

GreeZ pspzockerscene
Looking at the log I saw this:

------------------------ Thread: 15 -----------------------
15 18/10/11 0:29:06 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Fileserve availablecheck is broken!
15 18/10/11 0:29:06 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Fileserve availablecheck is broken!

Full log

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/56573

Last edited by Cloy; 17.10.2011 at 19:49.
Old 17.10.2011, 19:48
Community Manager

What happens when you try to manually check links using this?:
app.fileserve.com/api/linkchecker/

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.10.2011, 20:02
Cloy

Quote:
What happens when you try to manually check links using this?:
app.fileserve.com/api/linkchecker/

GreeZ pspzockerscene
It says: This service is temporarily not available from your service area.

FS is locked in hong kong, but it was always like that. But before I can use Jdownloader.

Anyway I dont think is a error because the country lock. I have tried in another country not locked and in JD premium settings says "Invalid Account" too.

And the link checker in JD works well telling me the name and the size of the file.

Is just my account have problem to login in Jdownloader.

And trying to download like a free user, after the 30 seconds, says Plugin Error (out of date)

EDIT: I remember that before be Premium, when trying to download being a free user says that Plugin Error. But after be premium everything was fine.

Last edited by Cloy; 17.10.2011 at 20:19.
Old 18.10.2011, 04:27
Daslim

Default Fileserve - Your IP has failed the captcha too many times. Please retry later.

Okay I wanted to file this bug report. I was trying to download a couple files from Fileserve using jdownloader however everytime I try I had to enter a captcha. But theres something wrong even though I enter it right it kept telling me I enter it wrong after a few times it told me. Too many wrong captcha attempts please wait 9m:30s. this is the first time it happened because after it was over I tried again and it kept telling me I was entering it wrong making me enter it again and again.Until again I got the same error and now everytime the countdown finishes it start over again I even tried downloading it from my browser and I can't download it either.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

UPDATE: Just try reseting my IP and it's the same thing.

Last edited by Daslim; 18.10.2011 at 05:24.
Old 18.10.2011, 06:17
English Supporter

Maybe it's their marketing strategy to get more premium member.
Old 18.10.2011, 10:24
remi

@Daslim

Please read "fileserve for the lack of a better word isnt working".

Try to find mirror links on other hosts.
Old 18.10.2011, 10:29
remi

I would contact FSe support if it exists.
Old 18.10.2011, 13:30
Cloy

Dont have a solution??
Old 18.10.2011, 13:44
remi

If your account doesn't work in a browser, then the problem can't be related to jD.
Old 18.10.2011, 14:16
Cloy

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
If your account doesn't work in a browser, then the problem can't be related to jD.
I can log in perfectly in a browser..
Old 18.10.2011, 14:23
remi

Did you already perform the following actions? :-

1) If your password contains special characters, please change it.

2) Enable the option "Enable Premium globally" in the Premium menu. Also enable the account.

3) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

4) Remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again.
Old 18.10.2011, 14:38
Cloy

1- My password dont have special characters.

2- Is already enabled

3- Im using macOSX 10.6, I dont have antivirus and firewall software. Anyway I have already tried in windows and have the same issue. Also tried in another country with the same result. And is only happens with JD, for example in another country I can use another download manager with premium option and works fine. But in Hong Kong I only can use JD to avoid the country lock.

4-Already done, still the same.
Old 18.10.2011, 14:42
remi

Did you already try to download with a proxy server configured in jD?
Old 18.10.2011, 14:50
Cloy

I tried but still the same. Anyway I dont know if Im doing something wrong configuring the proxy in JD
Old 18.10.2011, 14:54
remi

What about a complete and detailed log?
Old 18.10.2011, 15:14
Cloy

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/56666

At last you can see a "service is unaviable in your area".. That was always like that when trying to download like a free user, being a PREMIUM user JD can avoid the lock (before it was like that), and because I can not login my premium account will have that problem, but that is not really the problem.. already tried in another country not FS locked and still can not login in JD.

Last edited by Cloy; 18.10.2011 at 16:42.
Old 18.10.2011, 17:47
English Supporter

Another messages from the log:
- WARNING [java_downloader] -> Fileserve availablecheck is broken!
- INFO [java_downloader] -> dllink=**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 18.10.2011, 18:16
Cloy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Another messages from the log:
- WARNING [java_downloader] -> Fileserve availablecheck is broken!
- INFO [java_downloader] -> dllink=**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
So.. is there a solution??x)
Old 18.10.2011, 20:25
Community Manager

@Daslim
Merged fileserve threads!
---
This is NO JD problem, also you have the same problem in the browser->Not our fault.
Please contact your ISP and/or the fileserve support!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 18.10.2011, 22:05
Cloy

Quote:
@Daslim
Merged fileserve threads!
---
This is NO JD problem, also you have the same problem in the browser->Not our fault.
Please contact your ISP and/or the fileserve support!

GreeZ pspzockerscene
Sorry for my english, maybe Im not easy to read, but I already said that I can login in the browser..

--

Nothing can do??

Last edited by Cloy; 19.10.2011 at 19:40.
Old 21.10.2011, 07:41
hrana

I have a premium account. My fileserve credentials result in an "invalid account" error in the Plugins & Add-ons - Host - Premium area of JDownloader. I can login just fine via the website. As a result of this I've been getting the multiple captcha problem in the other thread. This has been going on since earlier today. Any ideas?
Old 21.10.2011, 11:59
remi

Please read post #149.
Closed Thread