JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 11.10.2019, 01:13
iket

Default jdownloader config to vpn

Hello, how to config jdownloader for use to vpn?
In connection manager , add a new proxy : type:direct, interface ip/net:? I dont know to put here, net interface: here jdownloader let me to choose vpn net......
its compatible to use jdownloader with vpn if I have a premium account with uploaded?
thanks......
Old 11.10.2019, 01:35
Vacuum Cleaner

a vpn is not a proxy. If your uplink ist routed via a vpn, all applications use the vpn including jd.
Old 11.10.2019, 01:52
iket

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsfsdfasdfasf View Post
a vpn is not a proxy. If your uplink ist routed via a vpn, all applications use the vpn including jd.
how to config jd for this?
Old 11.10.2019, 08:00
Vacuum Cleaner

As I said: You do not configure a programm to use a vpn but a system - you configure for which ip-ranges you want to use the vpn. if this is your default gateway, itwill be used for internet connections as well - by any software including jd

Last edited by dsfsdfasdfasf; 11.10.2019 at 08:20.
Old 11.10.2019, 17:00
JD Manager

@dsfsdfasdfasf: you can also setup VPN to not redirect default gateway and then you can specifically tell JDownloader to use VPN over normal ISP. That way for example normal traffic (MyJDownloader, updates..) are via ISP and downloads via VPN and in case VPN unavailable/breaks, then downloads will stop automatically.

@iket: in normal setup you don't have to setup anything and just enable the vpn to make every application use it. as dsfsdfasdfasf already explained to you
Old 14.10.2019, 00:31
iket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@dsfsdfasdfasf: you can also setup VPN to not redirect default gateway and then you can specifically tell JDownloader to use VPN over normal ISP. That way for example normal traffic (MyJDownloader, updates..) are via ISP and downloads via VPN and in case VPN unavailable/breaks, then downloads will stop automatically.

@iket: in normal setup you don't have to setup anything and just enable the vpn to make every application use it. as dsfsdfasdfasf already explained to you
thak you!!!
Old 04.08.2021, 02:40
I will play nice!

Hello, I found this thread in the forum, and I would like to know how to make jdownloader wait until openvpn reconnects with this script, because there is always traffic leakage. is there any way to tell jdownloader to always use openvpn's network adapter or network and not my ISP's. I also have another question. I tried to use this script directly in jdownloader in the batch reconnection section but it threw me an error. so I had to create an external .bat file